First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do u want lelouch to end up wif? (as a couple)
Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in Asia...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
id say shirley...

i have NO idea why though....
i like C.C. but then when i see Shirley and Lelouch im like awws ... plus the memories thing is sad a love story is mostly like that


well i think CLAMP might as well do as the fans want and let Lelouch end up with C.C.
so i guess my ideal couple wont work...

worth a shot :]
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Moon.
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

night_warrior wrote:


azera wrote:


caos950042 wrote:

NUNNALY~!!!

They know each other more than any other possible couple.


OMG ITS SIBLINGS!!


yea.... nunnallly is his lil' sis, right?


yup
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Moon.
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??
Member
24580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sumwhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

xallykool101x wrote:

id say shirley...

i have NO idea why though....
i like C.C. but then when i see Shirley and Lelouch im like awws ... plus the memories thing is sad a love story is mostly like that


well i think CLAMP might as well do as the fans want and let Lelouch end up with C.C.
so i guess my ideal couple wont work...

worth a shot :]


A~G~R~E~E~!~! yea & mostly when lulu must "erase" shirley's memory 'bout him...
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


good question i think he is in his 70-100 cause there couldn't be possible to have V V has his bro
Member
11453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
C.C. is a very obvious choice 4 me
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Moon.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

mwong04 wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


good question i think he is in his 70-100 cause there couldn't be possible to have V V has his bro


but... in one of the R2 episodes, he said to V.V. "brother"...... hm.. but come to think of it.... it could also be that V.V. is not the emperor's blood-related brother... the emperor just calls V.V. "brother" like in the 1st X-Men movie.....
Member
24580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sumwhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


........... old... .with white hair =D
Member
24580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sumwhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


good question i think he is in his 70-100 cause there couldn't be possible to have V V has his bro


but... in one of the R2 episodes, he said to V.V. "brother"...... hm.. but come to think of it.... it could also be that V.V. is not the emperor's blood-related brother... the emperor just calls V.V. "brother" like in the 1st X-Men movie.....


i'm still confuse.... v.v. is a male / female? "it" looks like female, though
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Moon.
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

night_warrior wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


good question i think he is in his 70-100 cause there couldn't be possible to have V V has his bro


but... in one of the R2 episodes, he said to V.V. "brother"...... hm.. but come to think of it.... it could also be that V.V. is not the emperor's blood-related brother... the emperor just calls V.V. "brother" like in the 1st X-Men movie.....


i'm still confuse.... v.v. is a male / female? "it" looks like female, though


i believe the anime said that V.V. is a male....
Member
24580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sumwhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

animefreakmanga wrote:


night_warrior wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


good question i think he is in his 70-100 cause there couldn't be possible to have V V has his bro


but... in one of the R2 episodes, he said to V.V. "brother"...... hm.. but come to think of it.... it could also be that V.V. is not the emperor's blood-related brother... the emperor just calls V.V. "brother" like in the 1st X-Men movie.....


i'm still confuse.... v.v. is a male / female? "it" looks like female, though


i believe the anime said that V.V. is a male....


yea... i know! but "he" looks like a girl to me REALLY!!
Member
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / St albans
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Well yea im only starting to watch itand i would think kallen xD
Member
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Soratrox wrote:


sorelin wrote:

Hmmm.. I think he should stay single .

I don't feel like any of those girls match up to his standards


I don't think his standards are so high that he can't accept an (As far as we know) Immortal witch, who is quite adorable and brilliant.


lmao seriously i dont care if they die, if they dont get together ill be seriously pissed off now i know karen or w/e her name is, is like in <3 with him from what i've seen and observed but shes no match for him plus he's CC's and she better know it or else.. i just might have to jump in that anime
Member
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

night_warrior wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


night_warrior wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


good question i think he is in his 70-100 cause there couldn't be possible to have V V has his bro


but... in one of the R2 episodes, he said to V.V. "brother"...... hm.. but come to think of it.... it could also be that V.V. is not the emperor's blood-related brother... the emperor just calls V.V. "brother" like in the 1st X-Men movie.....


i'm still confuse.... v.v. is a male / female? "it" looks like female, though


i believe the anime said that V.V. is a male....


yea... i know! but "he" looks like a girl to me REALLY!!


.. im confused but most importantly now... does CC know that her other "immortal" ppls are britannia's top? Cause that would be a hella a shocker i would thing
Member
24580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sumwhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

lonely_devil wrote:


night_warrior wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


night_warrior wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


animefreakmanga wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

even though CC is an immortal witch i have to bet that Lelouch will be with CC whether he likes it or not


now with age... how old is lelouch's father or the emperor of britannia???? anyone knows??


good question i think he is in his 70-100 cause there couldn't be possible to have V V has his bro


but... in one of the R2 episodes, he said to V.V. "brother"...... hm.. but come to think of it.... it could also be that V.V. is not the emperor's blood-related brother... the emperor just calls V.V. "brother" like in the 1st X-Men movie.....


i'm still confuse.... v.v. is a male / female? "it" looks like female, though


i believe the anime said that V.V. is a male....


yea... i know! but "he" looks like a girl to me REALLY!!


.. im confused but most importantly now... does CC know that her other "immortal" ppls are britannia's top? Cause that would be a hella a shocker i would thing


where? in anime... as i remember c.c. duzn't know...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.