First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Would you say anything back if someone calls u a racist term?
11816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Coventry, England
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
It happens to me all the time.
If you ignore them, they get bored.
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Here in Singapore, we laugh at racist comments. We insult each other freely. Well, only for the younger generation.
12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
I wouldn't care, really. I mean, what the heck? What's the point in caring? They could go on and on for all I care. I don't give a damn about what they say.
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Say a word that'll make their mouths shut.

Like,

"Hey you know what? I don't have time to argue with children."

or something like that.

For the racism,

i think you should not inhale their words.

they just came from some street dweller.

you're more educated than them many times better.
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
i think u shouldnt cry...

they just dont have anything better to do in theyre life!!
u shud tell them something else better to do!!

than being racist to you!!

13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
i'll bite them to death
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ~wherever sarcasm...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
lol
there's no freakin' way I'm gonna cry

if that'll happen to me, I'd irritate them some more till' they give up
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
thank god i go to a school where asians make up at least 80% of our school
on topic: i personally hate racism y the hell cant we all get along screw politicians and news media they should be at fault for starting all racism among people and if anyone was racist to me its KAPOW!!
Posted 6/1/08
Never be racist back, it's ok if you wish to insult them, but if somebody says "STUPID NI**ER" to me and I reply "RACIST CR**CKA" am I really better then they are? We would both be just as ignorant, you just need to be the better person, and let them bask in there ignorance.
Posted 6/1/08

HokiePokie wrote:


tinyd0t wrote:

so yet again i got picked on last saturday when i walked pass a group of teenages, and one of the girls said the word ch*nk when she saw me, and i stopped walking and said 'why did u have to be racist?' and another girl said 'my friend is sorry' (yeah as if she really was ), and i started to argue, so one of the lads tapped my showder and said 'just turn around and go', and i thought ok i'll leave it, but as soon as i turn my back they started to copied what i said 'why did you have to be racist' and 'ch*nky' 'ch*nky' so i turned back and said, 'why do you even have to be that racist', and a 14 year old girl poped up and said, 'we're not racist, YOU ARE', so i was thinking what the hell, and said 'no you are, you child', and she went 'i'm not a child' (btw i'm 19), and i went 'yes you are, you look like 12 to me' and she was really offended because i called her a 12 year old, and i'm not suppose to be offended when they are racist to me? wtf?!

so the passengers started to look at us and i tried not to cry and shouted the last words 'you ignorant people, and you will be spending your whole life time working in a tiny corner shop stocking up the shelfs because you are so racist and uneducated' and my tears pour off when i turn my back, and it just made my whole week miserable

so yeah if someone tried to make my day bad, i will make theirs bad too, so my questions is, would you guys be as bold(or stupid) as i am?


REPIES:

thanks to all you guys here, you make me feel better, and yeah i guess i have to learn how to patients!

akkune: i'm in england too.. in yorkshire matie..

hugegnome: lol i wish we had that in here then we can call for help, all we can do is call the police if our house got damaged, but they couldnt do anything either

snow-chibi: thats nice, global village

anongigazz: yeah i know what you mean, i think stereotype type jokes is ok as long as it doesnt contain offensive words, like russell peters jokes, 'chinese people speaks as if they're chopping veggetables', its a stereotype, usually who's mother tongue is cantonese speaks like that, i speak like that sometimes, and thats a stereotype for cantonese speakers, but if someone say 'ding dong chink chong' then thats over the line

xxfangirlxx: exactly, its hard to hold it, and yeah sometimes racist people try to offend you by using wrong word, my friend whos a chinese girl but got a darker tone, got called a 'n*gger' before, WTH? *sorry if i offended anyone*

music190: lol

dotjaratillors: i think i should call them chinese wannabe next time ;p

midnightzorya: i couldnt agree more, kids (not just white kids, but kids in general) these days steals, cheeky as ever and spoiled so badly because most of their parents are *well, not poor* and think they can do anything, and i would really like to smack them but because i'm 'an adult' so i'll get arrested if i touch them, yip exactly this is how stupid it is, when someone physcally attacked me or our house, police dont really do anything, but if i do the same to THEIR kids, they'll make it so obvious that its my fault, and (about the anicent thing) my teacher (english) said the same thing too LOL but i think its ok for english to say it but not chinese because they'll think we're racist


What she tried to say was "chink" and personally if someone did that to me... I'd bitch. I'd bitch hard, there's no need to walk away and act like you're above it. Girl you need to BITCH, don't cry.. it's a racial slur.. don't let them make you cry, you better bitch at them next time sistah. Don't play games with little children, bitch at them... bitch at them AND BITCH at them. Tell them how much of dumb asses they are, how ugly they look, how slutty they look, how immature they are.

Letting that shit slide is only going to make them do it more, bitch at them and lower their fucking self-esteem by a huge percentage. Nothing is wrong with being able to shift into "bitch fest" mode, I do it all the time. I'm normally the nice, funny person... until someone deserves a good bitching. That's what you need to learn to do, bitch at them and show them they're dumb asses.

Don't go all bat shit crazy on them like "OMG U SO RACIST HOE BAG SCHANK WHOREWKJfdhkjdfskdhjfhdsjhfjdfsd", do something like "Heh, you have no right to be calling me names. Look at you big nose, you're a fucking fat ass whale, your teeth are hideous and you look like the biggest slut I've ever seen. You dumb bitch of a preteen child." Insult like a sophisticated bitch, and they'll actually listen and not laugh all of the way. Racism isn't much of a fatal thing anymore, it's bad indeed. But don't act like it's the saddest thing on earth dear, it isn't. Just don't let the things slide, and insult them like a huge bitch back. Trust me, even if you sound like you're mean while you turn bitch mode on... you're doing it for a good cause. That's a good thing... Also nothings wrong with little racist jokes with friends... but if it's not a friend... and they know they're not your friend... then that's when it's wrong.

[Also you don't need to edit your first post over and over with responses, just post normally... it's more fun! :)]


But, its like this, if I beat up people like a short tempered idiot because they call me a nigger (which has happened before) what am I doing besides proving what they say?
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

dmitsuki wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:


tinyd0t wrote:

so yet again i got picked on last saturday when i walked pass a group of teenages, and one of the girls said the word ch*nk when she saw me, and i stopped walking and said 'why did u have to be racist?' and another girl said 'my friend is sorry' (yeah as if she really was ), and i started to argue, so one of the lads tapped my showder and said 'just turn around and go', and i thought ok i'll leave it, but as soon as i turn my back they started to copied what i said 'why did you have to be racist' and 'ch*nky' 'ch*nky' so i turned back and said, 'why do you even have to be that racist', and a 14 year old girl poped up and said, 'we're not racist, YOU ARE', so i was thinking what the hell, and said 'no you are, you child', and she went 'i'm not a child' (btw i'm 19), and i went 'yes you are, you look like 12 to me' and she was really offended because i called her a 12 year old, and i'm not suppose to be offended when they are racist to me? wtf?!

so the passengers started to look at us and i tried not to cry and shouted the last words 'you ignorant people, and you will be spending your whole life time working in a tiny corner shop stocking up the shelfs because you are so racist and uneducated' and my tears pour off when i turn my back, and it just made my whole week miserable

so yeah if someone tried to make my day bad, i will make theirs bad too, so my questions is, would you guys be as bold(or stupid) as i am?


REPIES:

thanks to all you guys here, you make me feel better, and yeah i guess i have to learn how to patients!

akkune: i'm in england too.. in yorkshire matie..

hugegnome: lol i wish we had that in here then we can call for help, all we can do is call the police if our house got damaged, but they couldnt do anything either

snow-chibi: thats nice, global village

anongigazz: yeah i know what you mean, i think stereotype type jokes is ok as long as it doesnt contain offensive words, like russell peters jokes, 'chinese people speaks as if they're chopping veggetables', its a stereotype, usually who's mother tongue is cantonese speaks like that, i speak like that sometimes, and thats a stereotype for cantonese speakers, but if someone say 'ding dong chink chong' then thats over the line

xxfangirlxx: exactly, its hard to hold it, and yeah sometimes racist people try to offend you by using wrong word, my friend whos a chinese girl but got a darker tone, got called a 'n*gger' before, WTH? *sorry if i offended anyone*

music190: lol

dotjaratillors: i think i should call them chinese wannabe next time ;p

midnightzorya: i couldnt agree more, kids (not just white kids, but kids in general) these days steals, cheeky as ever and spoiled so badly because most of their parents are *well, not poor* and think they can do anything, and i would really like to smack them but because i'm 'an adult' so i'll get arrested if i touch them, yip exactly this is how stupid it is, when someone physcally attacked me or our house, police dont really do anything, but if i do the same to THEIR kids, they'll make it so obvious that its my fault, and (about the anicent thing) my teacher (english) said the same thing too LOL but i think its ok for english to say it but not chinese because they'll think we're racist


What she tried to say was "chink" and personally if someone did that to me... I'd bitch. I'd bitch hard, there's no need to walk away and act like you're above it. Girl you need to BITCH, don't cry.. it's a racial slur.. don't let them make you cry, you better bitch at them next time sistah. Don't play games with little children, bitch at them... bitch at them AND BITCH at them. Tell them how much of dumb asses they are, how ugly they look, how slutty they look, how immature they are.

Letting that shit slide is only going to make them do it more, bitch at them and lower their fucking self-esteem by a huge percentage. Nothing is wrong with being able to shift into "bitch fest" mode, I do it all the time. I'm normally the nice, funny person... until someone deserves a good bitching. That's what you need to learn to do, bitch at them and show them they're dumb asses.

Don't go all bat shit crazy on them like "OMG U SO RACIST HOE BAG SCHANK WHOREWKJfdhkjdfskdhjfhdsjhfjdfsd", do something like "Heh, you have no right to be calling me names. Look at you big nose, you're a fucking fat ass whale, your teeth are hideous and you look like the biggest slut I've ever seen. You dumb bitch of a preteen child." Insult like a sophisticated bitch, and they'll actually listen and not laugh all of the way. Racism isn't much of a fatal thing anymore, it's bad indeed. But don't act like it's the saddest thing on earth dear, it isn't. Just don't let the things slide, and insult them like a huge bitch back. Trust me, even if you sound like you're mean while you turn bitch mode on... you're doing it for a good cause. That's a good thing... Also nothings wrong with little racist jokes with friends... but if it's not a friend... and they know they're not your friend... then that's when it's wrong.

[Also you don't need to edit your first post over and over with responses, just post normally... it's more fun! :)]


But, its like this, if I beat up people like a short tempered idiot because they call me a nigger (which has happened before) what am I doing besides proving what they say?


I never said to beat the person up, I meant to give that person a piece of your mind.... without physical violence. Tell the person you don't give a fuck, that he/she is a dumb ass, and etc. etc. It shows them you're not emotionally weak, and that they better watch out who they mess with. If you beat them up physically it could be a wake up slap, but it's never a good idea. You'll get in trouble with the law, and parents just LOVE defending for their shitty kids like crazy. Tell them off is what I say, nothing else.
Posted 6/2/08
~first post edited to make it more legible

Just to quickly reply to your question (I'm sorry I didn't read the whole first post) but I would never bother saying anything back to anyone who resorts to racism. They're never worth it.
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hmm depends what kind of mood im in , if i in a good mood il just say something back with some clever difficult longs words ( normally they just look at me and think huh!? cos they dont understand ) stupid kids!

if they catch me on a bad day then im not very polite i will cuss you like theres no tommorow haha damn you mofo!

(but if theres a gang of big black dudes then likely il ignore them i dont wanna get shot !! city which im in its not unlikely to happen )
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Midwest of The U.S
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I'd only say something back if I felt it was said as an insult, or that person was trying to display some power by putting me down. I can't stand it when some pompous A-hole gets it in his/her head that he/she is more important than the rest of the world in any circumstance. I usually prefer to take a calm passive approach to confrontation but there are times when a verbal or physical confrontation cannot be avoided. Race is one of those sensitive triggers that can easily spur shame, or anger.

Since no one wants to be put down for their race which they had no hand in choosing. We all try to learn the vulnerabilities of other races through stereotypes. This further exacerbates the problem since we all know some racist things about other races. Like if an otherwise normal guy shoots someone then gets brought in for questioning. He's asked "Why did you have the gun" and his response is "For protection.".

So I think the situation will never disappear. Perhaps it'll become more tolerable with time and the chance for that seems remote to me. Till then make sure you've got the safety on your firearms.
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
if someone wants to resort to racism, then the argument ends there. they have no real logical or relevant things to say anymore and have to resort to insults. this is where i pick them apart just for that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.