First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
why do u luv naruto ???
Posted 4/8/08

Hugegnome wrote:


CarminThanatos wrote:

Why are there so many people that hates naruto? The dub sucks, yes. But all in all it's still pretty good you know


Most people hate it because of Narutards that never shut up about it. Naruto is not as bad as its fanbase which is full of retards and idiots that spam useless threads like this one all over the forum and ignoring the rules that disallows them in the first place.


Hate the retards not the show plz
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
naruto has good story but its abit simple and in shippuuden i admit that it lost a big part of comedy and got more serios i would say.....
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/8/08

CarminThanatos wrote:


AHTL wrote:


CarminThanatos wrote:

Why are there so many people that hates naruto? The dub sucks, yes. But all in all it's still pretty good you know


Fillers, sloooooow character development, bad drawing at times ~

And most important of all:

The moronic fans. That is the main reason Naruto is so hated.



You're right about most of that, but you can pick the episodes to watch to avoid those. And also, plz differentiate us Fans on the Retards, Fans just like the show and is a little bit serious about it. Retards are, well, you know already


The main reason this thread is getting flamed is because a certain someone didn't use search or read the forum rules about naruto threads.
Posted 4/8/08

AHTL wrote:


CarminThanatos wrote:


AHTL wrote:


CarminThanatos wrote:

Why are there so many people that hates naruto? The dub sucks, yes. But all in all it's still pretty good you know


Fillers, sloooooow character development, bad drawing at times ~

And most important of all:

The moronic fans. That is the main reason Naruto is so hated.



You're right about most of that, but you can pick the episodes to watch to avoid those. And also, plz differentiate us Fans on the Retards, Fans just like the show and is a little bit serious about it. Retards are, well, you know already


The main reason this thread is getting flamed is because a certain someone didn't use search or read the forum rules about naruto threads.


~Classify them in the "Retard" section of Naruto plz, we Fans are way more better than them
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

hitsok wrote:

will when i ask any one wich animes do u like the most of them say naruto why do u like this anime??


for me i just know how to draw it ^^ .


Naruto is a fillerized inept piece of crap. The plot sways and its beyond consistant its too predictable and theirs a lack of Character development due the plot swirving with no justification. The main character is basically the Sub-character XD Sasuke mainly occupied that position until naruto got stronger. After that their was so no further development. Even in shippuuden theirs no variety of techniques just the obsolisity of the last series. Theirs a lack of originality and creativity with energy beams basically cursing and permeating out of narutos body yes thats the fundamentalism of chakra. lol. Chakra is about concentration and when naruto is in his erractic form he shouldnt be able to produce chakra. It contradicts the whole show XD thats how pathetic and unlogistical naruto is. You need a conversive spirit to be able to use chakra their making spiritualism look like a joke. Yes chakra can be formed into a clearly solidated shape yes thats presumably sensible lol?.....

The Dhali Lama should sue naruto for mocking the fundamentals of buddhism lol.
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

AHTL wrote:

Ahh.. A naruto thread.. Purrfect:



haha funny narutards...i guess they're all over the planet
3213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
nah i used to like it
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my sad heart >.
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
willl enmmm ithink evry body have a defrent anime to luv soo dont fight plzzzzz
Posted 4/8/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


hitsok wrote:

will when i ask any one wich animes do u like the most of them say naruto why do u like this anime??


for me i just know how to draw it ^^ .


Naruto is a fillerized inept piece of crap. The plot sways and its beyond consistant its too predictable and theirs a lack of Character development due the plot swirving with no justification. The main character is basically the Sub-character XD Sasuke mainly occupied that position until naruto got stronger. After that their was so no further development. Even in shippuuden theirs no variety of techniques just the obsolisity of the last series. Theirs a lack of originality and creativity with energy beams basically cursing and permeating out of narutos body yes thats the fundamentalism of chakra. lol. Chakra is about concentration and when naruto is in his erractic form he shouldnt be able to produce chakra. It contradicts the whole show XD thats how pathetic and unlogistical naruto is. You need a conversive spirit to be able to use chakra their making spiritualism look like a joke. Yes chakra can be formed into a clearly solidated shape yes thats presumably sensible lol?.....

The Dhali Lama should sue naruto for mocking the fundamentals of buddhism lol.


I believe the topic is "Why do u luv naruto" not "What are your complains about naruto"
77251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Naruto3510 wrote:

I watch it ....its a nice story(exept for fillers) ...and i use to be a Narutard..but i stopped like 1 month ago ..somehow..i like the chracters ..its really funny ...........................but i wouldnt die and make a thread if Cr liscenced it ..which they did..but i really dont care!! ....................I like Naruto ! ..good story ..makes u keep on watching it!!!!!!!!!!! (my words are really mixed up LOL) XD XD !!!


well the license was already bought by some company, and it wasn't CR that licensed it, they just removed it. ;)

Yeah I like Naruto, but I am not obsessed with it as there are a lot of other great Animé series
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
i don't love it so annoying you have to watch about 10 episode just for one boss fight i bored of it now and i only got up to the part when they are doing there test and its 3 test
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

CarminThanatos wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


hitsok wrote:

will when i ask any one wich animes do u like the most of them say naruto why do u like this anime??


for me i just know how to draw it ^^ .


Naruto is a fillerized inept piece of crap. The plot sways and its beyond consistant its too predictable and theirs a lack of Character development due the plot swirving with no justification. The main character is basically the Sub-character XD Sasuke mainly occupied that position until naruto got stronger. After that their was so no further development. Even in shippuuden theirs no variety of techniques just the obsolisity of the last series. Theirs a lack of originality and creativity with energy beams basically cursing and permeating out of narutos body yes thats the fundamentalism of chakra. lol. Chakra is about concentration and when naruto is in his erractic form he shouldnt be able to produce chakra. It contradicts the whole show XD thats how pathetic and unlogistical naruto is. You need a conversive spirit to be able to use chakra their making spiritualism look like a joke. Yes chakra can be formed into a clearly solidated shape yes thats presumably sensible lol?.....

The Dhali Lama should sue naruto for mocking the fundamentals of buddhism lol.


I believe the topic is "Why do u luv naruto" not "What are your complains about naruto"


Your point in question is ? im just bashing this idiocy thats all. Your just asking to be flamed if u create these threads its their action of stupidy that makes me want to complain. This thead is an illegal one that so why even abide by the question at hand in the first place XD its illogical.
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

CarminThanatos wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


hitsok wrote:

will when i ask any one wich animes do u like the most of them say naruto why do u like this anime??


for me i just know how to draw it ^^ .


Naruto is a fillerized inept piece of crap. The plot sways and its beyond consistant its too predictable and theirs a lack of Character development due the plot swirving with no justification. The main character is basically the Sub-character XD Sasuke mainly occupied that position until naruto got stronger. After that their was so no further development. Even in shippuuden theirs no variety of techniques just the obsolisity of the last series. Theirs a lack of originality and creativity with energy beams basically cursing and permeating out of narutos body yes thats the fundamentalism of chakra. lol. Chakra is about concentration and when naruto is in his erractic form he shouldnt be able to produce chakra. It contradicts the whole show XD thats how pathetic and unlogistical naruto is. You need a conversive spirit to be able to use chakra their making spiritualism look like a joke. Yes chakra can be formed into a clearly solidated shape yes thats presumably sensible lol?.....

The Dhali Lama should sue naruto for mocking the fundamentals of buddhism lol.


I believe the topic is "Why do u luv naruto" not "What are your complains about naruto"


To put it bluntly, that may well be true. However, this thread should never have been made in the first place (go read the forum rules) and is therefore fair game for all the people out there who are sick of seeing shit like this pop up all over the place.
77251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I see there are still some immature teenagers (and growns ups) who still got nothing better to do than flaming and god knows what.

Abide by thy Topic title or die a fatheful death.
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I see there are still some 19 year olds who don't know how to spell or use proper grammar.

Besides, you may like Naruto, but that doesn't mean that everyone else has to. Accept the opinions of others or get off your high horse, ok?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.