First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What Animes have EVIL or CRAZY Protagonist?
1613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Masterful Yet...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Lucy from Elfen Lied was evil, even though she was a protagonist. In my opinion, so goes for Light and LeLouch. The Allen part was probably just a joke.
25343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / On a mountainclif...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
M.D.Geist nr.02 is definetly evil and he`s crazyest character i`ve seen yet...sorry no pic.
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
can someone give me a video like for when allen goes mad
Posted 4/8/08
Hellsing...Alucard
Posted 4/8/08
Alucard from Hellsing definitely does not fight for love and peace. I think he fights for a giggle.

There's not really a main protagonist from Baccano, but almost all the characters are nuts, especially Ladd (who also fights for a giggle and a bloodbath).

My favorite is Jacuzzi Splot (I love his name). Probably will fight for people or an ideal, but will do so crying his eyes out and slinging a tommy gun....daisuki desu
5080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / PROUDLY IN CANADA
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

Alucard186 wrote:

I would argue that Lelouch is not evil, but is in fact a realist. It would however be easy to make the argument that Suzaku (also from Code Geass) is in fact the evil one. Is someone who committs patricide and perpetrates evil by mindlessly obeying an authority that he recognizes to be wrong evil? Or is the person who recognizes this evil and decides to take a stand against it? You'll have to come to your own conclusion.


look, suzaku doesnt mindlessly obey the evil government, he knows its wrong but he also knows that wat lelouch does is right in the end but the things he does to get to his goal arent worth it.Hes less evil than lelouch at any rate, also he needed to at least stop his dad, maybe not kill him but still..., otherwise japan would of kept fighting and been obliterated. (also i just like suzaku because hes awsome ,i think the lancelots cool and i like his girlfriend until lelouch accidentaly made her commit a genocide.

Lelouch also isnt really evil but he does say that hes using Japan as a pawn in order to take down Brittania which is still kinda evil.Though i agree he is a realist but im sure he couldve found a way to fight Brittania without killing countless people.
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

Alucard186 wrote:

I would argue that Lelouch is not evil, but is in fact a realist. It would however be easy to make the argument that Suzaku (also from Code Geass) is in fact the evil one. Is someone who committs patricide and perpetrates evil by mindlessly obeying an authority that he recognizes to be wrong evil? Or is the person who recognizes this evil and decides to take a stand against it? You'll have to come to your own conclusion.


Suzaku isn't evil, but the polar opposite to what your description of Lelouch is. If Lelouch is a realist then Suzaku is an idealist, and an extremely naive one at that. They both have ideals of changing the world, but Lelouch goes for the more destructive approach, and you could say the one that actually sound more plausible. Suzaku tries to take smaller steps and tries to avoid violence, and in that way he's naive in thinking that his flawed ways can actually have a big effect on the world.


leingodf8 wrote:

look, suzaku doesnt mindlessly obey the evil government, he knows its wrong but he also knows that wat lelouch does is right in the end but the things he does to get to his goal arent worth it.Hes less evil than lelouch at any rate, besides his girlfriend was awsome untill lelouch accidentaly made her commit a genocide.

Lelouch also isnt really evil but he does say that hes using Japan as a pawn in order to take down Brittania which is still kinda evil.


The thing is, Suzaku does realize that there's something with the government, but his methods just aren't realistic. For one person to think he can change a nation's life-long policy and government from the inside while not even holding any major positions yourself is being either very idealistic or very naive.

Lelouch while his methods are destructive and cruel, his purpose is anything but. He isn't exactly doing it for his selfish gains, and would actually have happily accepted Euphemia's plan had the accident not occurred. He does what needs to be done, and he would've gladly accepted her solution since it would've given him his goal.
7674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Lulu isn't evil!!! He just has a different point of view than the Britiannans, and makes it a reality (yes he WILL). Naïve little Sukazu is stupid for trying to stop Zero-sama and wtf hes, "trying to change Area 11 from the inside." As if, his little baby steps will do shit. Lelouch's methods are much hmmm well... I dunno... much more effective....and flashy....

LuluxC.C.<3333
43257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Silent Hill U.K.
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
u ppl have a thousand excuses for characters not beeing evil
THEY R NOT EVIL THEY R JUST NOT NICE!
sorry i just had to write that
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

sigma_draconis wrote:


Alucard186 wrote:

I would argue that Lelouch is not evil, but is in fact a realist. It would however be easy to make the argument that Suzaku (also from Code Geass) is in fact the evil one. Is someone who committs patricide and perpetrates evil by mindlessly obeying an authority that he recognizes to be wrong evil? Or is the person who recognizes this evil and decides to take a stand against it? You'll have to come to your own conclusion.


Suzaku isn't evil, but the polar opposite to what your description of Lelouch is. If Lelouch is a realist then Suzaku is an idealist, and an extremely naive one at that. They both have ideals of changing the world, but Lelouch goes for the more destructive approach, and you could say the one that actually sound more plausible. Suzaku tries to take smaller steps and tries to avoid violence, and in that way he's naive in thinking that his flawed ways can actually have a big effect on the world.


leingodf8 wrote:

look, suzaku doesnt mindlessly obey the evil government, he knows its wrong but he also knows that wat lelouch does is right in the end but the things he does to get to his goal arent worth it.Hes less evil than lelouch at any rate, besides his girlfriend was awsome untill lelouch accidentaly made her commit a genocide.

Lelouch also isnt really evil but he does say that hes using Japan as a pawn in order to take down Brittania which is still kinda evil.


The thing is, Suzaku does realize that there's something with the government, but his methods just aren't realistic. For one person to think he can change a nation's life-long policy and government from the inside while not even holding any major positions yourself is being either very idealistic or very naive.

Lelouch while his methods are destructive and cruel, his purpose is anything but. He isn't exactly doing it for his selfish gains, and would actually have happily accepted Euphemia's plan had the accident not occurred. He does what needs to be done, and he would've gladly accepted her solution since it would've given him his goal.



As a counter argument to what you just said I would say that Suzaku is in fact even worse for knowingly perpetuating something that he believes is evil. If you say that he is not being used without knowing the full extent of his actions, then you are also implying that he knows explicitly that what he is doing and evil but chooses to continue anyway. Example: If a Jewish person converted and somehow managed to join the SS under Hitler, and then helped to kill off other Jews or send them to camps with the excuse "I'm only doing it so that I can try to change Nazi policy" does he deserve guilt for the murders he helped perpetuate or is it somehow forgivable? I would argue that it is not.
15633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Keichi from Higurashi, although his insanity level depends on the arc. Just don't mess with him during arcs 1 and 3.

7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / private
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
what about HIRUMA from eyeshield he is pure evil yet he is so cool
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

Alucard186 wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:


Alucard186 wrote:

I would argue that Lelouch is not evil, but is in fact a realist. It would however be easy to make the argument that Suzaku (also from Code Geass) is in fact the evil one. Is someone who committs patricide and perpetrates evil by mindlessly obeying an authority that he recognizes to be wrong evil? Or is the person who recognizes this evil and decides to take a stand against it? You'll have to come to your own conclusion.


Suzaku isn't evil, but the polar opposite to what your description of Lelouch is. If Lelouch is a realist then Suzaku is an idealist, and an extremely naive one at that. They both have ideals of changing the world, but Lelouch goes for the more destructive approach, and you could say the one that actually sound more plausible. Suzaku tries to take smaller steps and tries to avoid violence, and in that way he's naive in thinking that his flawed ways can actually have a big effect on the world.


leingodf8 wrote:

look, suzaku doesnt mindlessly obey the evil government, he knows its wrong but he also knows that wat lelouch does is right in the end but the things he does to get to his goal arent worth it.Hes less evil than lelouch at any rate, besides his girlfriend was awsome untill lelouch accidentaly made her commit a genocide.

Lelouch also isnt really evil but he does say that hes using Japan as a pawn in order to take down Brittania which is still kinda evil.


The thing is, Suzaku does realize that there's something with the government, but his methods just aren't realistic. For one person to think he can change a nation's life-long policy and government from the inside while not even holding any major positions yourself is being either very idealistic or very naive.

Lelouch while his methods are destructive and cruel, his purpose is anything but. He isn't exactly doing it for his selfish gains, and would actually have happily accepted Euphemia's plan had the accident not occurred. He does what needs to be done, and he would've gladly accepted her solution since it would've given him his goal.



As a counter argument to what you just said I would say that Suzaku is in fact even worse for knowingly perpetuating something that he believes is evil. If you say that he is not being used without knowing the full extent of his actions, then you are also implying that he knows explicitly that what he is doing and evil but chooses to continue anyway. Example: If a Jewish person converted and somehow managed to join the SS under Hitler, and then helped to kill off other Jews or send them to camps with the excuse "I'm only doing it so that I can try to change Nazi policy" does he deserve guilt for the murders he helped perpetuate or is it somehow forgivable? I would argue that it is not.



Nice point there. couldn't have put it better myself

230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / k
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Light(The last part)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.