First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
is there anyone out there 100% sure of what they want
Posted 5/11/08
I know exactly what I want out of life and I won't let anybody try to bring me down!!! If they get in my way they shall feel my rage!!



Okay, I'm good, but yea, just answering your question
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I want porn and Pokemon. Once I get my new DS I can die happy.
Posted 5/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

I want porn and Pokemon. Once I get my new DS I can die happy.


lol
Posted 5/11/08

helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


quietfire21 wrote:

i want...food


here you go



what is that ??


eggs, will care to try some?
Posted 5/11/08
i want peace of mind.... and sleep.... and a vacation... woot...
Posted 5/11/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


quietfire21 wrote:

i want...food


here you go



what is that ??


eggs, will care to try some?


emmm if i do will u take me to the hospital after i might have accidentally
commited suicide



bet thats your cooking
Posted 5/11/08

helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


quietfire21 wrote:

i want...food


here you go



what is that ??


eggs, will care to try some?


emmm if i do will u take me to the hospital after i might have accidentally
commited suicide



bet thats your cooking



well obviously women can cook better than men, but us men can cook, quite well actually, well maybe just a little, oh alright!!! we can't cook for shit. that is why if a man can cook,. they become famous -jamie oliver
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Omok wrote:

kinda..

a wife, 2 kids, a dog, a house, two cars and a job.

does that count?



ur sure its not an husband u want ?
*14 / F / Canada*
Posted 5/11/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


quietfire21 wrote:

i want...food


here you go



what is that ??


eggs, will care to try some?


emmm if i do will u take me to the hospital after i might have accidentally
commited suicide



bet thats your cooking



well obviously women can cook better than men, but us men can cook, quite well actually, well maybe just a little, oh alright!!! we can't cook for shit. that is why if a man can cook,. they become famous -jamie oliver


cause they cook amazeing food and women adore men in the kitchen i read somwhere its a turn on
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

francky7000 wrote:


Omok wrote:

kinda..

a wife, 2 kids, a dog, a house, two cars and a job.

does that count?



ur sure its not an husband u want ?
*14 / F / Canada*


more sure than you can possibly guess.
5252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
well..i wanna be rich get a electric guitar steal BIG BANG YAMAPI ARASHI MIYAVI YAMADA RYOUSKE KOIKE TEPPEI Kazuya Kamenashi LEE JUN KI *L* KAT-TUN JIRO WANG WANG ZI KOJI SETO AND MANY MORE! IM SO SELFISH >.< AND I SHALL HIDE EM IN MY BASEMENT!

FOR NOW CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE

<_<;
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


Camden92 wrote:

I'm 0% sure of what I want in life, and it'll probably stay that way for a while because I have my hands full with what's going on right now.


and he has his leg full


I hate you!
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Omok wrote:

kinda..

a wife, 2 kids, a dog, a house, two cars and a job.

does that count?


a wife? so you're a guy?
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

gudgurL22 wrote:


Omok wrote:

kinda..

a wife, 2 kids, a dog, a house, two cars and a job.

does that count?


a wife? so you're a guy?


no, i'm gay. >_>;;;; is it that big of a taboo of finding someone that wants a wife instead of a husband?
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Omok wrote:


gudgurL22 wrote:


Omok wrote:

kinda..

a wife, 2 kids, a dog, a house, two cars and a job.

does that count?


a wife? so you're a guy?


no, i'm gay. >_>;;;; is it that big of a taboo of finding someone that wants a wife instead of a husband?


no.. curiosity..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.