First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Monthly Drawing Contest (Open)
Member
5535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Member
3355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Holy Grail
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
how can you make digital screentones??? mind telling me hehehehe
Rookie
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

neverknight wrote:

how can you make digital screentones??? mind telling me hehehehe


I used screentones from mangapunk.com and somewhere else that I can't find right now.. then used paint shop pro to put them on.
I want to try real screen tones because the printing, using etc of digital ones confuses me
but you can find info by searching google
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
CONGRATULATIONS to Nixiwinner of the drawing contest for may 2008!
Member
3355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Holy Grail
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
miko miko miko ^____^ /w sword
Member
2581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Castro Valley, Ca...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
wow! all of these drawings and paintings look soooooo kool! maybe ill do one. maybe
Member
5535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
\

Hope this is good enough! ^-^
Posted 6/5/08

i'm not good at the skin
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

a girl dancing
Rookie
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dream
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
this is not a pretty good drawing but i just wnt to show what i'm capable of doing.. this picture was folded so it looked like this..gomen...how do you like it??
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

sweet2x wrote:

this is not a pretty good drawing but i just wnt to show what i'm capable of doing.. this picture was folded so it looked like this..gomen...how do you like it??


wow thas so cool
and so is everyone elses so we dont think this is favouritism lol
Rookie
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dream
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:


sweet2x wrote:

this is not a pretty good drawing but i just wnt to show what i'm capable of doing.. this picture was folded so it looked like this..gomen...how do you like it??


wow thas so cool
and so is everyone elses so we dont think this is favouritism lol


glad you liked it..this drawing dated back to when i was 12 yrs old....
Rookie
4452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

Characters in a story im making.(Sashirou&Hikaru).
I just took a picture of it, and post it here. hope u all like it!!^_^
Posted 6/23/08
This is not my best drawing but she is a character from my own story of which I gave up on and her name is Kayomi

Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
WHAT ABOUT FOR THE MONTH OF JULY DRAWING CONTEST????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.