Created by my_besties
Post Reply Do you think Ange is annoying ?
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York City =]
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
so do u think she is, n write the reason why if u want to
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York City =]
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
i chose yes because shes selfish x_x,well not realli annoying jus sometimes, buh selfish; yes. she should think bout ppl's feelings x_x, awwwww i feel so bad for zephel
13636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere, yet No...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Yes because Ange is selfish and still stuck in the past when it is obvious that Zephel likes her
Posted 4/16/08
i chose sometimes cuz she gets annoying esp. at the start when she was so stuborn
Member
4109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

GreenDemn20 wrote:

Yes because Ange is selfish and still stuck in the past when it is obvious that Zephel likes her


I wouldn't exactly say "selfish" but I do agree that she needed to put Arios aside.

She was too emotionally struck over nothing and didn't open her eyes to see those around her that love her.
13636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere, yet No...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

eikochan wrote:I wouldn't exactly say "selfish" but I do agree that she needed to put Arios aside. She was too emotionally struck over nothing and didn't open her eyes to see those around her that love her.



GreenDemn20 wrote:

Yes because Ange is selfish and still stuck in the past when it is obvious that Zephel likes her


I agree as well everyone loved her, but her emotions conflicted wit the task at hand which was to save everyone even those she loved




Member
4109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

GreenDemn20 wrote:


eikochan wrote:I wouldn't exactly say "selfish" but I do agree that she needed to put Arios aside. She was too emotionally struck over nothing and didn't open her eyes to see those around her that love her.



GreenDemn20 wrote:

Yes because Ange is selfish and still stuck in the past when it is obvious that Zephel likes her


I agree as well everyone loved her, but her emotions conflicted wit the task at hand which was to save everyone even those she loved






True, wise oneesan. ♥♥
Member
28058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I wasnt the only one who thought she was annoying yaaay.
I dis at times find her really annoying ans wishing she would get on with waht she needed to do.
Member
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Plymouth, IN
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Ange sometimes just makes me want to reach my hand through the pixels before me and strangle her cute little neck. She has a lot of hurt in her past, but who really doesn't? Many of the Guardians do, specially Zeph (who was forced to become a Guardian) and Clavis, yet, she doesn't seem to notice that, and for the life of me, I just wanted to smack her and say "Listen! Yes, your heart was broken before, but don't keep hanging up over this one guy who hurt you, when he wasn't worth your time or energy to begin with. Look around you and see that there are plenty of people who love and care about you. You have the energy and ability to both fall in love with other people, earn their love in return, AND save the galaxy. WHY are you still so upset and pushing everyone away...when you really just want to have them close?"

*sigh* But then there are other times when I am just like. "Good girl, Ange. You did right." Eh, it's a two headed coin with this girl.
Posted 7/19/08
She falls alot
Member
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ home
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
sometime she is too focus on her mission and doesn't look around her ... think about it if you around with guys you'll take notice! ahhh!!! mind you if i was told to save the world i will be distacted as well... mmm but i do agree with the other people that she just thinkin bout herself and not other because she could hurt zaph
Member
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
If we could put Arios into a nice big cannon and shoot him back to his Imperial Castle then I'd be a lot happier, put it that way...

I think she's more focused in season 2 though. She handles Leo pretty well. I don't hate her or think she's an idiot (at least she's not a bubblehead like Limoges, good grief...) but I don't like that she HAS to fall for too cool to live Arios who's just not interesting without his split personality :S
You must be logged in to post.