First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Oguri Shun's new girlfriend?
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
well what date is this article have been post?? maybe its been over looked and didnt noticed the date of the said article??? and so what if hes seeing a girl yah know how shobiz works ayt??
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

mafil wrote:

is yamada yu a pornstar? coz i've seen one of photos in google.........
sorry for asking i really don't know her......


yamada yu is the main actress in binbo danshi who acted as ogushun's love interest.
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


mafil wrote:

is yamada yu a pornstar? coz i've seen one of photos in google.........
sorry for asking i really don't know her......


yamada yu is the main actress in binbo danshi who acted as ogushun's love interest.


Yamada yu is an actress and she also sings i think she is very pretty..
They form a cute couple , oguri shun called her "his very precious gf" in his radio show and she said he is vey important to her in her blog <33


3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

menaha29 wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


mafil wrote:

is yamada yu a pornstar? coz i've seen one of photos in google.........
sorry for asking i really don't know her......


yamada yu is the main actress in binbo danshi who acted as ogushun's love interest.


Yamada yu is an actress and she also sings i think she is very pretty..
They form a cute couple , oguri shun called her "his very precious gf" in his radio show and she said he is vey important to her in her blog <33




i dont think yamada yu is pretty. yes, she does look amazing gorgeous in some photos so much so that it totally didnt look like her. LOL... watch her in binbo danshi. she's not pretty.
but the first pic of her you put up, is amazing gorgeous. but it didnt look much like her when you compared it to the second pic, which to me, is a 'truer' photo.
the first pic resembles the hk/taiwanese artiste coco jiang yi.
2169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth!!LOL.....
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
shun's gf is yu yamada...shun tells it on the radio and he is proud of his girlfriend...
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


menaha29 wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


mafil wrote:

is yamada yu a pornstar? coz i've seen one of photos in google.........
sorry for asking i really don't know her......


yamada yu is the main actress in binbo danshi who acted as ogushun's love interest.


Yamada yu is an actress and she also sings i think she is very pretty..
They form a cute couple , oguri shun called her "his very precious gf" in his radio show and she said he is vey important to her in her blog <33




i dont think yamada yu is pretty. yes, she does look amazing gorgeous in some photos so much so that it totally didnt look like her. LOL... watch her in binbo danshi. she's not pretty.
but the first pic of her you put up, is amazing gorgeous. but it didnt look much like her when you compared it to the second pic, which to me, is a 'truer' photo.
the first pic resembles the hk/taiwanese artiste coco jiang yi.


lol at your comment
i know that most actresses don't look like they do in real life in pictures but i thought she looked good in the nodame cantabile special, i haven' t actually seen binbo danshi so i can't comment on that ( didn't think it was Oguri shun's best look in that drama as well judging by the trailer even though he still managed to look hot :)
Anyway wish them the best of luck <3
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / where you can see...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
im so confused...can someone translate the article? PLEASE?
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / where you can see...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
sorry bout that..havent read the whole thread..



so thats the girl..FOR real?? well shes pretty...well ok she is beautiful.,..but SHUN is mine!!!! LOL
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
QC
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

I'M SO HEARTBROKEN....
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / where you can see...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

ogurishunuiaein wrote:


I'M SO HEARTBROKEN....


Me Too..huhuhu
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

joshy26 wrote:

i think this is her, she was in yukan club , my boss,my hero and in detective conan with oguri shun.. she kinda look different so i wasnt that sure at 1st,but when i typed her name this image show this picture is the exact picture on that article.

but how can she be shun's new gf? i read that she's already engaged and got married last february with another jactor.


First of all, that actress is already married. And other than that, one of the picture you posted is of another actress.

But I don't think it can be either...
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

nanena wrote:


joshy26 wrote:

i think this is her, she was in yukan club , my boss,my hero and in detective conan with oguri shun.. she kinda look different so i wasnt that sure at 1st,but when i typed her name this image show this picture is the exact picture on that article.

but how can she be shun's new gf? i read that she's already engaged and got married last february with another jactor.


First of all, that actress is already married. And other than that, one of the picture you posted is of another actress.

But I don't think it can be either...


yup, it's not her.
shun is with yamada yu.
shun has declared that yamada is his very precious gf on ANN (his radio show all night nippon).
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

xer wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


mafil wrote:

is yamada yu a pornstar? coz i've seen one of photos in google.........
sorry for asking i really don't know her......


yamada yu is the main actress in binbo danshi who acted as ogushun's love interest.


...hmmm actually shun in binbo danshi wasnt paired to anyone ..coz yamada ended upmarrying the policeman and not shun=)


oic... coz i read off somewhere saying that yamada yu acted as shun's love interest.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalkerrrrr
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
i dont think she's pretty enuff for shun..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.