First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Ending of Hong Gil Dong
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

chilay wrote:


BlueStar375 wrote:

what they really died!!!!?!?!?!?!

i thought the begining they had a little thing where they should still be alive, wtf


yeah..



i no so sad or maybe they didnt
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
The Ending was okay but i have a strong feeling that part 2 will come out cuz then the beginning would have no point whats so ever
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
growing on a rock...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Craszian wrote:

the monk by far was the coolest charecter in this drama his laugh omg hahaha



i thought the monk was strangely amusing, too. i think someone described him as having a yoda vibe, lol

yea, i agree about the ending being bittersweet and the "i love you" part was pretty cute XD
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

concinelle wrote:


Craszian wrote:

the monk by far was the coolest charecter in this drama his laugh omg hahaha



i thought the monk was strangely amusing, too. i think someone described him as having a yoda vibe, lol

yea, i agree about the ending being bittersweet and the "i love you" part was pretty cute XD


haha yeah
Posted 4/25/08
you know it started of reallly really good and catchy then ever since she found out she wasn't Heo nok ki and she stabbed Gong il and her grandfather died--i thought wow its starting to suck. I like the catch of finding out why the dad protected the blatant king it was fresh to me but wow the real ending of it all...it sucks because it felt like everyone you knew from the drama dies except for the new king=crown prince. I feel bad for the prince man requited luv BITES!

i found it rather confusing at the end when he returns in the modern world
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
it was pretty sad that they died but i loved how they died with great honor. and that little boy who wants to be like hong gil dong
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

concinelle wrote:


Craszian wrote:

the monk by far was the coolest charecter in this drama his laugh omg hahaha



i thought the monk was strangely amusing, too. i think someone described him as having a yoda vibe, lol

yea, i agree about the ending being bittersweet and the "i love you" part was pretty cute XD


the monk is so funny
his laughs are contagious.
every time he laughed or smirked i found myself laughing
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

khinny wrote:


chilay wrote:


BlueStar375 wrote:

what they really died!!!!?!?!?!?!

i thought the begining they had a little thing where they should still be alive, wtf


yeah..



i no so sad or maybe they didnt


they did die. but the point is they will be remembered all the time
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

favegirl13 wrote:


khinny wrote:


chilay wrote:


BlueStar375 wrote:

what they really died!!!!?!?!?!?!

i thought the begining they had a little thing where they should still be alive, wtf


yeah..



i no so sad or maybe they didnt


they did die. but the point is they will be remembered all the time


hopefully they die or maybe not i still have hope so dot try breakin it
1668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

macrosssdf1 wrote:

The ending was lame, but then again it didn't exactly show them dead with bodies strewn around or anything. Maybe they escaped the mountain through some secret passage, it did seem like they were all walking to somewhere didn't it?

Hated that fugly prince.


I agree! I don't think they died.. maybe they ran real fast (the Hwal Bin Dang group) and left those poor people, hahaha! I got confused in the first part, too.. the quote thingy that says "Years before this incident", so that proved that their alive? (at least to me).. okay, whatever! I just love this drama, but I can't get over with the ending.... it was freakin' sad.. And what was he doin' on the rooftop, hehehe! Anyways, love it!! :)
4725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Hello Kitty Island
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
i didnt see the connection of the beginning where they attacked a noble man then they say a few years before this... does that mean they were alive..
Posted 5/18/08
it was more bitter than it was sweet for me. i was really curious to see how the prince turned out since i pitied him so much in the drama. and the ending and the begining was like a WTF moment. i think they really did die which is a shame....
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / -
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i think it's one of the best korean dramas.
its not a typical ending..but i think it makes more sense than everyone living happily every after.
i really liked it!!
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

akaiponpon wrote:

i think it's one of the best korean dramas.
its not a typical ending..but i think it makes more sense than everyone living happily every after.
i really liked it!!


yeah i kinda agree
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I absolutely loved this drama... its absolutely one of my favorites now! I was upset about the ending for a whole week and I still dont think I've completely gotten over it... the I love you part was so sweet!! Loved the monk... and what happened to the freaking prince?/? He was so great until the end!! He just turned Anakin Skywaker outta no-wheree!! WTF?!?!?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.