First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What Would Your Life Be Without Music?
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:


izickree wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

without music? thats like guys without dicks, u cant not have it. unless ur gay. anyways with that much said, ill just prolly kill myself.


what does gays have to do with not having dicks?
kids these days never fail to amuse me.


lol i know~ gay guys have sex too


i was stereotyping dude or maybe madam if u want?


didnt your parent taught you that sterotyping is bad, you rude piece of shit?
i'm a guy btw, and probably much manlier than you will ever be


wow r u even sure? lol dont make me laugh cuz i can beat guys older then u u fucking gay sht



Life without music would be damn boring XD. I feel bad for deaf people o.O


/Offtopic -- On topic with the quote

LOL @ rhyme_playah

Your replies made me laugh XD thanks dude, really needed to read that
I somehow agree with your first statement lol

Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
so difficult
emotions would be hard to express
and feelings and thoughts.
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

karin00 wrote:

hmm this rhyme_playah sounds like a shitting shithead...

why even bring it up, it's completely out of context, i would gladly be gay rather than deaf and i wouldn't kill myself if i was but maybe you and your macho crew would seeing as you have so much hate pent up inside of you. people can hate on whoever they want but voicing it is a different matter so no you don't have the right and keep it to yourself. defending homosexuals doesn't make another person homosexual, a mistake made by many homophobic guys insecure with their own sexuality.


i was making a point not proving anything, and its stereotyping which is not meant to be taken seriously but someone got offended and shit around with me, now im the shithead? if u guys grow up more u wouldve just ignore but u guys cared about it so much about my point then i hafta fucking be stupid and join these guys stupidness. and u said i have no right? thats impossible. who told u to tell me what to do? i can even post sht about gays and let gays flame me. idc, its freedom of speech. its my opinion if i hate them or not, u care? u guys could defend it but it wouldnt change my opinion about them period
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

lestat85 wrote:

Life without music would be damn boring XD. I feel bad for deaf people o.O


/Offtopic -- On topic with the quote

LOL @ rhyme_playah

Your replies made me laugh XD thanks dude, really needed to read that
I somehow agree with your first statement lol



hmm r u making fun of me?
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Life without music would be damn boring XD. I feel bad for deaf people o.O


/Offtopic -- On topic with the quote

LOL @ rhyme_playah

Your replies made me laugh XD thanks dude, really needed to read that
I somehow agree with your first statement lol



hmm r u making fun of me?


lol no, I'm actually agreeing with what you said o_O
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

izickree wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:
wow u know quite alot, my apologies for offending ur species that u treasure so much. u flame cuz i said sumthing about gays? i have the right to hate on them (i guess i hate u too then) ppl who gets offended on this is guilty. that much said, ur a fag and no one cares if u protect ur species, u wouldnt do much. sorry i had to offend ur whole family ^^
edit: wtf u even know wut scarcasm means? u think imma praise ur and tell u ur matured? fucktard. go socialise more to learn about the thing called scarcasm


Thanks for sharing with the world how much you know :D
And no, your words are so coated with ignorance, no one here will be able to find the sarcasm.


dont tell me that reason because obviously ur stupid and u dont accept it. accept fate. ur gay and stupid. u like other mans bushes when u hav ures. go cut it and suck since ur stupid which u hav to accept already alright?
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

Zangetsu620 wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:

Life without music is death



Lol. I was going to say the exact same thing.


Well, I was going to 2nd what counterclockwise said, but I guess I will 3rd that! There is no life without music.
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

lestat85 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Life without music would be damn boring XD. I feel bad for deaf people o.O


/Offtopic -- On topic with the quote

LOL @ rhyme_playah

Your replies made me laugh XD thanks dude, really needed to read that
I somehow agree with your first statement lol



hmm r u making fun of me?


lol no, I'm actually agreeing with what you said o_O


someone needs to tell em about freedom of speech and sht, they are pissed (and gay and u wouldnt like a pissed gay right) and quoting my post with every gay language i couldnt understand. they reacted too much in one statement... my god ppl these days are so fucking MATURE (thats scarcasm, i hafta tell that cuz one stupid ass person in ere dont even know wut scarcasm is)
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Life without music would be damn boring XD. I feel bad for deaf people o.O


/Offtopic -- On topic with the quote

LOL @ rhyme_playah

Your replies made me laugh XD thanks dude, really needed to read that
I somehow agree with your first statement lol



hmm r u making fun of me?


lol no, I'm actually agreeing with what you said o_O


someone needs to tell em about freedom of speech and sht, they are pissed (and gay and u wouldnt like a pissed gay right) and quoting my post with every gay language i couldnt understand. they reacted too much in one statement... my god ppl these days are so fucking MATURE (thats scarcasm, i hafta tell that cuz one stupid ass person in ere dont even know wut scarcasm is)


lol, I know what you mean. As soon as anyone says anything that sounds "bad" for gay people, everyone starts raising their shields and flaming. People really need to start accepting the freedom of other people sharing their opinions.
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:


izickree wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

without music? thats like guys without dicks, u cant not have it. unless ur gay. anyways with that much said, ill just prolly kill myself.


what does gays have to do with not having dicks?
kids these days never fail to amuse me.


lol i know~ gay guys have sex too


i was stereotyping dude or maybe madam if u want?


didnt your parent taught you that sterotyping is bad, you rude piece of shit?
i'm a guy btw, and probably much manlier than you will ever be


wow r u even sure? lol dont make me laugh cuz i can beat guys older then u u fucking gay sht


beat what? if you're talking about fighting, then don't make ME laugh. please. But to see that you resort to violence so quickly just further convince me of what an immature ignorant person you truely are. And trust me, i'm not gay. lol.
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
pretty much non existent. my life revolves around music, without music i would never have fun and wouldn't have a majority of my friends as we bonded over music. ack ! don't wanna think about it =(
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

lestat85 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Life without music would be damn boring XD. I feel bad for deaf people o.O


/Offtopic -- On topic with the quote

LOL @ rhyme_playah

Your replies made me laugh XD thanks dude, really needed to read that
I somehow agree with your first statement lol



hmm r u making fun of me?


lol no, I'm actually agreeing with what you said o_O


someone needs to tell em about freedom of speech and sht, they are pissed (and gay and u wouldnt like a pissed gay right) and quoting my post with every gay language i couldnt understand. they reacted too much in one statement... my god ppl these days are so fucking MATURE (thats scarcasm, i hafta tell that cuz one stupid ass person in ere dont even know wut scarcasm is)


lol, I know what you mean. As soon as anyone says anything that sounds "bad" for gay people, everyone starts raising their shields and flaming. People really need to start accepting the freedom of other people sharing their opinions.


atleast someone understood me, my god u use ur brain, i hafta make like alot of diff words just for them to understand but gays would be gays
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

pekop3ko wrote:

beat what? if you're talking about fighting, then don't make ME laugh. please. But to see that you resort to violence so quickly just further convince me of what an immature ignorant person you truely are. And trust me, i'm not gay. lol.


lmao im saying i could beat but did i invite? thats not provoking to me, piece of sht, dude if ur talking about manliness, define ur own manliness. seriously dude ur saying ur manlier then me, do u even know me? i hafta say ''convince me of what an immature ignorant person you truely are'' ur those internet gay nerds that make them almighty in the net cuz theyre insecure in thier social life. seriously MAN, go make a friend, throw ur blow up dolls, porns and go get urself a gf, if u can
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

le1chi wrote:

WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.


then make them understand that 1 stupid bad sounding statement bout gays doesnt kill thier species -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.