First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What Would Your Life Be Without Music?
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
I'd be empty.
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:

WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.


then make them understand that 1 stupid bad sounding statement bout gays doesnt kill thier species -.-


Some people are just sensitive, when you say things like that, you should know that some people react differently. If I said something bad about a black person, hell yes people are going to bash me.
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:

WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.


then make them understand that 1 stupid bad sounding statement bout gays doesnt kill thier species -.-


Some people are just sensitive, when you say things like that, you should know that some people react differently. If I said something bad about a black person, hell yes people are going to bash me.


thats diff, thats racist. ill tell u, gays are ppl who dont accept what they really are and want to change wut god made them what they are. theyre not even truly accepted yet by the whole world. black ppl are black cuz theyre made that way. thats the diff. i dont see why they have to react so much even they know theyre the wrong ones for being wut theyre really not-.-
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:

beat what? if you're talking about fighting, then don't make ME laugh. please. But to see that you resort to violence so quickly just further convince me of what an immature ignorant person you truely are. And trust me, i'm not gay. lol.


lmao im saying i could beat but did i invite? thats not provoking to me, piece of sht, dude if ur talking about manliness, define ur own manliness. seriously dude ur saying ur manlier then me, do u even know me? i hafta say ''convince me of what an immature ignorant person you truely are'' ur those internet gay nerds that make them almighty in the net cuz theyre insecure in thier social life. seriously MAN, go make a friend, throw ur blow up dolls, porns and go get urself a gf, if u can


lmao where should i start..
i have a girlfriend, something what you probably never have, you insensitive piece of shit You ask if i know you, do you know me well enough to state that im an "internet gay nerd"? I have a healthy social life, thank you very much I am also very confident about my sexuality, enough that i could post that gay looking pix of me as my icon, the pix that i took for my gf because she think i look cute like that and seriously? i dont get what you said about "could beat but did i invite" part, that's just..a bad comeback man..

and to the dude that told me and him to stop argueing or something, mind your own fucken business. no one told you to read.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
Pretty dull, i pretty much carry my ipod everywhere i go.

6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
same if i don't have internet.go camwhoring by the sidewalk!
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

pekop3ko wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:

beat what? if you're talking about fighting, then don't make ME laugh. please. But to see that you resort to violence so quickly just further convince me of what an immature ignorant person you truely are. And trust me, i'm not gay. lol.


lmao im saying i could beat but did i invite? thats not provoking to me, piece of sht, dude if ur talking about manliness, define ur own manliness. seriously dude ur saying ur manlier then me, do u even know me? i hafta say ''convince me of what an immature ignorant person you truely are'' ur those internet gay nerds that make them almighty in the net cuz theyre insecure in thier social life. seriously MAN, go make a friend, throw ur blow up dolls, porns and go get urself a gf, if u can


lmao where should i start..
i have a girlfriend, something what you probably never have, you insensitive piece of shit You ask if i know you, do you know me well enough to state that im an "internet gay nerd"? I have a healthy social life, thank you very much I am also very confident about my sexuality, enough that i could post that gay looking pix of me as my icon, the pix that i took for my gf because she think i look cute like that and seriously? i dont get what you said about "could beat but did i invite" part, that's just..a bad comeback man..

and to the dude that told me and him to stop argueing or something, mind your own fucken business. no one told you to read.


bwahahahaha are u fucking serious that i dont have gfs? i prolly have alot more then u ''you insensitive piece of shit :)'' who cares about ur social life and ur gf, no ones asking dude this is the net, even i couldnt prove anything that goes same for u if u still havnt realised that yet. this is the fuckin net dude. i would want to prove alot more but i cant. if u can just see my social life u would understand that i could beat ppl whose older than u and how many exs ive already have ^^
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:

WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.


then make them understand that 1 stupid bad sounding statement bout gays doesnt kill thier species -.-


Some people are just sensitive, when you say things like that, you should know that some people react differently. If I said something bad about a black person, hell yes people are going to bash me.


thats diff, thats racist. ill tell u, gays are ppl who dont accept what they really are and want to change wut god made them what they are. theyre not even truly accepted yet by the whole world. black ppl are black cuz theyre made that way. thats the diff. i dont see why they have to react so much even they know theyre the wrong ones for being wut theyre really not-.-


Racism is as bad as bashing someone just because you don't like how they are.

Now, you're showing me ignorance. You believe that they changed themselves and dont accept who they are..

Says who? God? I don't believe in God, that doesn't make sense to me.

You seem to be pretty sure that they're not being what they're supposed to be...You know that because.....? Are you gay? I'm sorry, but it's illogical to think that something thousands of people are doing is right or wrong just because YOU think so.

I don't even know how this became a gay debate wtf?
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
music is like my blood, it keeps me alive.
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:

WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.


then make them understand that 1 stupid bad sounding statement bout gays doesnt kill thier species -.-


Some people are just sensitive, when you say things like that, you should know that some people react differently. If I said something bad about a black person, hell yes people are going to bash me.


thats diff, thats racist. ill tell u, gays are ppl who dont accept what they really are and want to change wut god made them what they are. theyre not even truly accepted yet by the whole world. black ppl are black cuz theyre made that way. thats the diff. i dont see why they have to react so much even they know theyre the wrong ones for being wut theyre really not-.-


Racism is as bad as bashing someone just because you don't like how they are.

Now, you're showing me ignorance. You believe that they changed themselves.

Says who? God? I don't believe in God, that doesn't make sense to me.

You seem to be pretty sure that they're not being what they're supposed to be...You know that because.....? Are you gay?

I don't even know how this became a gay debate wtf?


wtf u have a dick then ur born as a man, u have a pussy ur born as a fucking women. if u have a dick and u act like a women, didnt u just changed urself? even u dont believe in god atleast u would understand wut i just said. racism is bashing a race, jsut like its name... i didnt knoe gays already is a race, what they also have a country? what name? faghanistan? and no im not gay, im very sure about my sexuality and my opinions. well it started out with one stereotyping about gays. ur not making sense, doesnt mean im gay cuz i have a diff opinion then ures. seriously dont join if u dont even know what ure talking about
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:

WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.


then make them understand that 1 stupid bad sounding statement bout gays doesnt kill thier species -.-


Some people are just sensitive, when you say things like that, you should know that some people react differently. If I said something bad about a black person, hell yes people are going to bash me.


thats diff, thats racist. ill tell u, gays are ppl who dont accept what they really are and want to change wut god made them what they are. theyre not even truly accepted yet by the whole world. black ppl are black cuz theyre made that way. thats the diff. i dont see why they have to react so much even they know theyre the wrong ones for being wut theyre really not-.-


Racism is as bad as bashing someone just because you don't like how they are.

Now, you're showing me ignorance. You believe that they changed themselves.

Says who? God? I don't believe in God, that doesn't make sense to me.

You seem to be pretty sure that they're not being what they're supposed to be...You know that because.....? Are you gay?

I don't even know how this became a gay debate wtf?


wtf u have a dick then ur born as a man, u have a pussy ur born as a fucking women. if u have a dick and u act like a women, didnt u just changed urself? even u dont believe in god atleast u would understand wut i just said. racism is bashing a race, jsut like its name... i didnt knoe gays already is a race, what they also have a country? what name? faghanistan? and no im not gay, im very sure about my sexuality and my opinions. well it started out with one stereotyping about gays. ur not making sense, doesnt mean im gay cuz i have a diff opinion then ures. seriously dont join if u dont even know what ure talking about


Ohhhh teenage male homophobia..Don't worry, you'll grow out of it soon.

Now you're being stereotypical? Not all gays act like girls and not all lesbians act like dykes. I think you've been watching too much will and grace. Even if they're acting different, they're being themselves. I've seen a lot of straight "tomboys" and metrosexual guys out there. They're like that because that's how they feel like being. Why are you so anal about other people's choices?

Look kid, racism is as hateful as you are right now towards gays. I'm trying to tell you that homophobia hurts as much as racism.

Faghanistan? You're very mature. When did I say being gay was a race? Were you high when reading my reply?

I was asking you if you're gay because you seem so sure how they are, and what their views are. If you read my reply again, while sober, you'll get it. So your opinions started out because of gay stereotypes? Woooowwww LOL smart.

I think you're just one of those really confused kids that thinks every gay guy's going to rape them in the ass

Hahahah
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ikebukuro!
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
music? i dont mind music at all. but without songs i m dead meat.
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


le1chi wrote:

WTH....That's would probably hell right there

And people up there, quit your stupid ass bickering.


then make them understand that 1 stupid bad sounding statement bout gays doesnt kill thier species -.-


Some people are just sensitive, when you say things like that, you should know that some people react differently. If I said something bad about a black person, hell yes people are going to bash me.


thats diff, thats racist. ill tell u, gays are ppl who dont accept what they really are and want to change wut god made them what they are. theyre not even truly accepted yet by the whole world. black ppl are black cuz theyre made that way. thats the diff. i dont see why they have to react so much even they know theyre the wrong ones for being wut theyre really not-.-


Racism is as bad as bashing someone just because you don't like how they are.

Now, you're showing me ignorance. You believe that they changed themselves.

Says who? God? I don't believe in God, that doesn't make sense to me.

You seem to be pretty sure that they're not being what they're supposed to be...You know that because.....? Are you gay?

I don't even know how this became a gay debate wtf?


wtf u have a dick then ur born as a man, u have a pussy ur born as a fucking women. if u have a dick and u act like a women, didnt u just changed urself? even u dont believe in god atleast u would understand wut i just said. racism is bashing a race, jsut like its name... i didnt knoe gays already is a race, what they also have a country? what name? faghanistan? and no im not gay, im very sure about my sexuality and my opinions. well it started out with one stereotyping about gays. ur not making sense, doesnt mean im gay cuz i have a diff opinion then ures. seriously dont join if u dont even know what ure talking about


Ohhhh teenage male homophobia..Don't worry, you'll grow out of it soon.

Now you're being stereotypical? Not all gays act like girls and not all lesbians act like dykes. I think you've been watching too much will and grace. Even if they're acting different, they're being themselves. I've seen a lot of straight "tomboys" and metrosexual guys out there. They're like that because that's how they feel like being. Why are you so anal about other people's choices?

Look kid, racism is as hateful as you are right now towards gays. I'm trying to tell you that homophobia hurts as much as racism.

Faghanistan? You're very mature. When did I say being gay was a race? Were you high when reading my reply?

I was asking you if you're gay because you seem so sure how they are, and what their views are. If you read my reply again, while sober, you'll get it. So your opinions started out because of gay stereotypes? Woooowwww LOL smart.

I think you're just one of those really confused kids that thinks every gay guy's going to rape them in the ass

Hahahah



AHAH!! wow! AGREED!!

4400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / KorOnaDal ciTy, P...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
i would be bored 2 death...
(really)..
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

le1chi wrote:

Ohhhh teenage male homophobia..Don't worry, you'll grow out of it soon.

Now you're being stereotypical? Not all gays act like girls and not all lesbians act like dykes. I think you've been watching too much will and grace. Even if they're acting different, they're being themselves. I've seen a lot of straight "tomboys" and metrosexual guys out there. They're like that because that's how they feel like being. Why are you so anal about other people's choices?

Look kid, racism is as hateful as you are right now towards gays. I'm trying to tell you that homophobia hurts as much as racism.

Faghanistan? You're very mature. When did I say being gay was a race? Were you high when reading my reply?

I was asking you if you're gay because you seem so sure how they are, and what their views are. If you read my reply again, while sober, you'll get it. So your opinions started out because of gay stereotypes? Woooowwww LOL smart.

I think you're just one of those really confused kids that thinks every gay guy's going to rape them in the ass

Hahahah


seriously ur point is already been said like a thousand times and im already sick of it. man will be man, woman will be women, accecpt it. thats against law of nature if ur to disobey it. ur not born to be a guy just to want to be a girl-.- ur born as a guy cuz u are meant to be a guy. wow im surprised u didnt understand that and ive been pointing it for like 2 times. do u even know most of men in the world still havnt accepted gays yet? u said at ur past post im being racist, now im being hateful like a racist, which is it? and i wasnt even serious when i said faghanistan, i was proving a point. anyways im not ''one of those really confused kids that thinks every gay guy's going to rape them in the ass''. u should read my post again because, i said i was sure about my opinion. i aint hating on gays, im not homophobic, im not scared of them, i just dont accept them cuz theyre not meant to be that way alright? yes its thier choice, i cant change that, but theyre not accepted by lots and so as mine. this is my opinion and u cant change it. i have the right to express it so please, if u looked carefully, i dont flame girls so plz dont make me do it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.