First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Science Class
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
no prob,*embarassed*
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
What are everyones opinions on Code Geass R2 and the new Gundam Seed movie that is coming out?
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
ATTENTION SCIENCE CLASS STUDENTS THERE WILL BE A PROJECT DUE FOR THIS CLASS PLEASE READ WHAT WILL IT BE BASED ON.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIME/MANGA IN THIS GENRE? AND WHY?
2. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN IT? AND WHY?
3. WHAT IS THE PLOT OF THE ANIME/MANGA?

THIS PROJECT WILL BE DUE BY THE 16TH OF APRIL AT 12:00 NOON.
EACH QUESTION MUST BE ANSWERED WITH AT LEAST 4 SENTENCES. PLEASE PM YOUR PROJECT TO ME.
Rev23
Member
5563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / close ba di-ay ta...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
can i join?
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

febvil wrote:

can i join?


sure of course you can join, just get in say whatever you want to say, oh theres a project for this due on the 16th just look up, lol
Member
5563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / close ba di-ay ta...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
thanks......
Member
5563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / close ba di-ay ta...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

midori-tenshi03 wrote:

gomen, but i don't know much about robot or sci-fi animes...
all i know is Gundam Seed Destiny and that's about it..


hehehe....gomen sensei....all iknow bout science is gundam seed too........
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Hi guys! I'm new here! I've got a sci-fi anime! It's the movie, Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles. It's the sequel of Macross.
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Konichiwa sensei... I'm new here...
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

BurningMaiden wrote:

Konichiwa sensei... I'm new here...


hi hi im Rev-sensei head science teacher and co math teacher. nice to meet you. so what are your favorite sci-fi anime?
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Rev23 wrote:


BurningMaiden wrote:

Konichiwa sensei... I'm new here...


hi hi im Rev-sensei head science teacher and co math teacher. nice to meet you. so what are your favorite sci-fi anime?


Well as of now... I like the movie, Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles. I also like Full Metal Panic... Oh, can we consider Onegai teacher and The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya? ... Since there are some sort of aliens and stuff in these shows.
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

BurningMaiden wrote:


Rev23 wrote:


BurningMaiden wrote:

Konichiwa sensei... I'm new here...


hi hi im Rev-sensei head science teacher and co math teacher. nice to meet you. so what are your favorite sci-fi anime?


Well as of now... I like the movie, Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles. I also like Full Metal Panic... Oh, can we consider Onegai teacher and The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya? ... Since there are some sort of aliens and stuff in these shows.


yea we can consider the a part since it is sci-fi after all, what makes you like those shows?
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

yea we can consider the a part since it is sci-fi after all, what makes you like those shows?


Well... First of all... I really like the drawing and effects... It's totally cool! And also... I really like the concept itself wherein the impossible could really be possible... It's like they've combined both the reality and fantasy together... I also like it because it's romantic.
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

BurningMaiden wrote:


yea we can consider the a part since it is sci-fi after all, what makes you like those shows?


Well... First of all... I really like the drawing and effects... It's totally cool! And also... I really like the concept itself wherein the impossible could really be possible... It's like they've combined both the reality and fantasy together... I also like it because it's romantic.


i have to agree with you bcuz sci-fi usually have good artwork and do blend things that are impossible into reality nicely and oddly enough most of them do tend to have a bit of romanticism in it dont they? im more into shows like.... well idk if i had to choose id say any gundam series. bcuz no matter which gundam show it is it has it all and they have good amounts of action.
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Rev23 wrote:


BurningMaiden wrote:


yea we can consider the a part since it is sci-fi after all, what makes you like those shows?


Well... First of all... I really like the drawing and effects... It's totally cool! And also... I really like the concept itself wherein the impossible could really be possible... It's like they've combined both the reality and fantasy together... I also like it because it's romantic.


i have to agree with you bcuz sci-fi usually have good artwork and do blend things that are impossible into reality nicely and oddly enough most of them do tend to have a bit of romanticism in it dont they? im more into shows like.... well idk if i had to choose id say any gundam series. bcuz no matter which gundam show it is it has it all and they have good amounts of action.


That's great! Gundam shows are good but I haven't watched for a while... Maybe I'll try some after I have finished
what I am watching today...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.