First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Gay (LGBTQ) Asians
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Atlantis Sector 1...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
i dunno i think asians are alot more open with there sextuallity, than in america for example....i think there woulod be more homosexual asians.
Posted 4/10/08

n_n303 wrote:

yes, i know 4 bi asians. 2 of them are on my buddy list.


One of them is me and the other is Eudd
5993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
There's tons of gay asians here. In fact, I'm close to a lot of em.
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

lestat85 wrote:


le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Maybe because there is nothing "Special" about gay people? lol.... I don't get why gay people are proud of being gay and go out and shout it o.O, all they will earn is a lot o' hate from the anti-gay community lol.


I guess it's a way to let people know that they do exist...Or piss off anti-gay assholes..It works either way lol

Looking at asian forums, I'm a bit surprised that there's so many closeted people...I mean, boybands just shout out gay (jk)

I guess it's just their asian conservative-ness


lol ya I believe what you say about them wanting to get themselves known. I just don't think that is wise of them lol, they should keep their stuff to themselves for everyones sake ---for they are the ones' intruding our normal society XD.


Lol well they do what they want to do, it's a free world afterall.. I disagree with intruding on our normal society since there's no such thing.

16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
LOL...

there's A LOT more LGBT(Q?) here on CR....a lot.....

*hint hint*

I am Asian...and from Canada(that's North America =O; not far from U.S.A)


snottyenglishgirl wrote:

from some of the anti gay comments ive read on crunchyroll im not surprised if some young asian gay people stay in the closet.


*glances at my closet* *kicks it away*

its too small...can't fit.....
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Maybe because there is nothing "Special" about gay people? lol.... I don't get why gay people are proud of being gay and go out and shout it o.O, all they will earn is a lot o' hate from the anti-gay community lol.


I guess it's a way to let people know that they do exist...Or piss off anti-gay assholes..It works either way lol

Looking at asian forums, I'm a bit surprised that there's so many closeted people...I mean, boybands just shout out gay (jk)

I guess it's just their asian conservative-ness


lol ya I believe what you say about them wanting to get themselves known. I just don't think that is wise of them lol, they should keep their stuff to themselves for everyones sake ---for they are the ones' intruding our normal society XD.


Lol well they do what they want to do, it's a free world afterall.. I disagree with intruding on our normal society since there's no such thing.



You're a girl, you wouldn't understand ^^ jk... But just an example let's say you're somewhere out there in the world, and I assume you're straight so with your bf or alone, then this girl comes and starts hitting on you (flirting with you rudely) wouldn't that be intruding in your personal life? Now I know that not all gay people would try and hit on a straight man or woman, but I've seen it and experienced it myself while I was with my ex-girlfriend and it does get annoying.
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

lestat85 wrote:


le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Maybe because there is nothing "Special" about gay people? lol.... I don't get why gay people are proud of being gay and go out and shout it o.O, all they will earn is a lot o' hate from the anti-gay community lol.


I guess it's a way to let people know that they do exist...Or piss off anti-gay assholes..It works either way lol

Looking at asian forums, I'm a bit surprised that there's so many closeted people...I mean, boybands just shout out gay (jk)

I guess it's just their asian conservative-ness


lol ya I believe what you say about them wanting to get themselves known. I just don't think that is wise of them lol, they should keep their stuff to themselves for everyones sake ---for they are the ones' intruding our normal society XD.


Lol well they do what they want to do, it's a free world afterall.. I disagree with intruding on our normal society since there's no such thing.



You're a girl, you wouldn't understand ^^ jk... But just an example let's say you're somewhere out there in the world, and I assume you're straight so with your bf or alone, then this girl comes and starts hitting on you (flirting with you rudely) wouldn't that be intruding in your personal life? Now I know that not all gay people would try and hit on a straight man or woman, but I've seen it and experienced it myself while I was with my ex-girlfriend and it does get annoying.


Well that's pretty easy, i'd tell them to get the hell out lol, gay or straight.

I guess it just depends on the person o_0; Anyone who hits on someone randomly is plain weird.
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

lestat85 wrote:
You're a girl, you wouldn't understand ^^ jk... But just an example let's say you're somewhere out there in the world, and I assume you're straight so with your bf or alone, then this girl comes and starts hitting on you (flirting with you rudely) wouldn't that be intruding in your personal life? Now I know that not all gay people would try and hit on a straight man or woman, but I've seen it and experienced it myself while I was with my ex-girlfriend and it does get annoying.


Lol? So you would feel much better if it was a guy hitting on your gf?

since the population of homosexuals are 1~10% (and some study from some University say its 8.2%) and there are more gays than Lesbians (fact), so..lets say there are 8% homosexuals, and 3% of them are Lesbians.

so out of 100 girls, 3 of them would want to "hit" on your gf(roughly), and how many would be brave enough to do that? o_o; I'd say...most likely none of them (or are you saying all the straight guys would want to hit on your gf?)

now, take no offense to this (not much at least) I just want others to know with an open mind...that its not only lesbians that would hit on your gfs.....

There's A LOT more guys that would...so...*shrugs* just pointing that out...
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


le1chi wrote:


lestat85 wrote:

Maybe because there is nothing "Special" about gay people? lol.... I don't get why gay people are proud of being gay and go out and shout it o.O, all they will earn is a lot o' hate from the anti-gay community lol.


I guess it's a way to let people know that they do exist...Or piss off anti-gay assholes..It works either way lol

Looking at asian forums, I'm a bit surprised that there's so many closeted people...I mean, boybands just shout out gay (jk)

I guess it's just their asian conservative-ness


lol ya I believe what you say about them wanting to get themselves known. I just don't think that is wise of them lol, they should keep their stuff to themselves for everyones sake ---for they are the ones' intruding our normal society XD.


Lol well they do what they want to do, it's a free world afterall.. I disagree with intruding on our normal society since there's no such thing.



You're a girl, you wouldn't understand ^^ jk... But just an example let's say you're somewhere out there in the world, and I assume you're straight so with your bf or alone, then this girl comes and starts hitting on you (flirting with you rudely) wouldn't that be intruding in your personal life? Now I know that not all gay people would try and hit on a straight man or woman, but I've seen it and experienced it myself while I was with my ex-girlfriend and it does get annoying.


Well that's pretty easy, i'd tell them to get the hell out lol, gay or straight.

I guess it just depends on the person o_0; Anyone who hits on someone randomly is plain weird.


Ya, but that is something that at least most straight people don't do :P, since they know that the male will beat them up lol. However, anyway you look at it, they are intruding in your personal life. I've seen many gay men try to hit on straight guys, and in the end it almost ends up with the guy nearly beating the gay guy up lol. As I said before; not all gay men do this, but for the ones that do, I think they should try to control themselves oO
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Omok wrote:


lestat85 wrote:
You're a girl, you wouldn't understand ^^ jk... But just an example let's say you're somewhere out there in the world, and I assume you're straight so with your bf or alone, then this girl comes and starts hitting on you (flirting with you rudely) wouldn't that be intruding in your personal life? Now I know that not all gay people would try and hit on a straight man or woman, but I've seen it and experienced it myself while I was with my ex-girlfriend and it does get annoying.


Lol? So you would feel much better if it was a guy hitting on your gf?

since the population of homosexuals are 1~10% (and some study from some University say its 8.2%) and there are more gays than Lesbians (fact), so..lets say there are 8% homosexuals, and 3% of them are Lesbians.

so out of 100 girls, 3 of them would want to "hit" on your gf(roughly), and how many would be brave enough to do that? o_o; I'd say...most likely none of them (or are you saying all the straight guys would want to hit on your gf?)

now, take no offense to this (not much at least) I just want others to know with an open mind...that its not only lesbians that would hit on your gfs.....

There's A LOT more guys that would...so...*shrugs* just pointing that out...


lol, I can assure you that no straight guy in the right mind will hit on someone's gf while they are together.
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

lestat85 wrote:


Omok wrote:


lestat85 wrote:
You're a girl, you wouldn't understand ^^ jk... But just an example let's say you're somewhere out there in the world, and I assume you're straight so with your bf or alone, then this girl comes and starts hitting on you (flirting with you rudely) wouldn't that be intruding in your personal life? Now I know that not all gay people would try and hit on a straight man or woman, but I've seen it and experienced it myself while I was with my ex-girlfriend and it does get annoying.


Lol? So you would feel much better if it was a guy hitting on your gf?

since the population of homosexuals are 1~10% (and some study from some University say its 8.2%) and there are more gays than Lesbians (fact), so..lets say there are 8% homosexuals, and 3% of them are Lesbians.

so out of 100 girls, 3 of them would want to "hit" on your gf(roughly), and how many would be brave enough to do that? o_o; I'd say...most likely none of them (or are you saying all the straight guys would want to hit on your gf?)

now, take no offense to this (not much at least) I just want others to know with an open mind...that its not only lesbians that would hit on your gfs.....

There's A LOT more guys that would...so...*shrugs* just pointing that out...


lol, I can assure you that no straight guy in the right mind will hit on someone's gf while they are together.


I'm pretty darn sure I wouldn't hit on anyones' gf randomly...(though if you're talking about the person I like; thats' a different case....=3, I wouldn't give a dam about her bf anyways; she's my best friend >=3 *that was random*)

Thought thats' just me personally.

Okay lets use math again to see how wacked your theory is. =3

Lets say 90% of the world is heterosexual, there are roughly around 6.4 billion people, 90% is roughly around...5.7 billion..

Guys are around 48% of the population; lets say its 50%...that would make it 2.8 billion or so...

lets say .5 billion of the guys are crazy. (since you say no guys in the right mind would hit on someones' gf...=3)

then that leaves us with 2.3 billion STRAIGHT GUYS

are you SUREE that all those people wouldn't hit on another persons' gf? (note: devoice rates are 50% now days....i'm pretty darn sure there's a lot of people hitting on others' wives...so what makes gfs' so special?)
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Iwakuni, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
I don't just go around hitting on women I see, wish I could. But can't!
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Omok wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


Omok wrote:


lestat85 wrote:
You're a girl, you wouldn't understand ^^ jk... But just an example let's say you're somewhere out there in the world, and I assume you're straight so with your bf or alone, then this girl comes and starts hitting on you (flirting with you rudely) wouldn't that be intruding in your personal life? Now I know that not all gay people would try and hit on a straight man or woman, but I've seen it and experienced it myself while I was with my ex-girlfriend and it does get annoying.


Lol? So you would feel much better if it was a guy hitting on your gf?

since the population of homosexuals are 1~10% (and some study from some University say its 8.2%) and there are more gays than Lesbians (fact), so..lets say there are 8% homosexuals, and 3% of them are Lesbians.

so out of 100 girls, 3 of them would want to "hit" on your gf(roughly), and how many would be brave enough to do that? o_o; I'd say...most likely none of them (or are you saying all the straight guys would want to hit on your gf?)

now, take no offense to this (not much at least) I just want others to know with an open mind...that its not only lesbians that would hit on your gfs.....

There's A LOT more guys that would...so...*shrugs* just pointing that out...


lol, I can assure you that no straight guy in the right mind will hit on someone's gf while they are together.


I'm pretty darn sure I wouldn't hit on anyones' gf randomly...(though if you're talking about the person I like; thats' a different case....=3, I wouldn't give a dam about her bf anyways; she's my best friend >=3 *that was random*)

Thought thats' just me personally.

Okay lets use math again to see how wacked your theory is. =3

Lets say 90% of the world is heterosexual, there are roughly around 6.4 billion people, 90% is roughly around...5.7 billion..

Guys are around 48% of the population; lets say its 50%...that would make it 2.8 billion or so...

lets say .5 billion of the guys are crazy. (since you say no guys in the right mind would hit on someones' gf...=3)

then that leaves us with 2.3 billion STRAIGHT GUYS

are you SUREE that all those people wouldn't hit on another persons' gf? (note: devoice rates are 50% now days....i'm pretty darn sure there's a lot of people hitting on others' wives...so what makes gfs' so special?)


Ok I guess you didn't understand my reply well. What I mean about being together with your gf, I mean like out eating or in a date.... Now you tell me what tough guy will try to hit on a straight man's gf while on a date? Whatever your statistic theory shows, no guy in the right mind will hit on a guy's gf like that lol.
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

lestat85 wrote:

Ok I guess you didn't understand my reply well. What I mean about being together with your gf, I mean like out eating or in a date.... Now you tell me what tough guy will try to hit on a straight man's gf while on a date? Whatever your statistic theory shows, no guy in the right mind will hit on a guy's gf like that lol.


Long as they want to; they can, can't they?

Quote you:

what tough guy will try to hit on a straight man's gf while on a date?

Humm, what about a skinny guy? tall guy? short guy? not-tough guy? (i pointed this out just for fun; but its true isn't it? there's a lot of different types out there)

What one guy out of 3.2 billion guys...believes that all /right minded/ guys wouldn't do...

do you, would you, really think its' true?

lets say 100 guys say the same thing as you...

would you still believe its true? out of 3.2 billion people....=P
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.