First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
what can you say about the U.S going on a recession?
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
they lost the baseball game with mugen and his team
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

jamashinaideyo wrote:


logged_out wrote:

they lost the baseball game with mugen and his team


ano???


lol. watch samurai champloo
81333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
Hmmm damn, I am glad I am in a company that has a business structure that is very favorable to the current governments situation.
57720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
Doesn't bother me in the least...for the first time since the 1970's the CDN dollar is higher than the US dollar. Canada has been living in the US economic shadow for ... ever. I'm not happy about how this affects the average US citizen, I don't want to see anyone suffer, I can promise you a little recession is not the end of the world. All it means is that life is a little harder than it used to be...for you. Where one country receeds, another progresses, and now it's our turn. Property values are increasing, Salaries are increasing, demand for employees is increasing, which means that there is work for anyone who wants it here. We have had decades of hardship and recession here, and it's nice to see improvement.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08


logged_out wrote:


drizza wrote:


logged_out wrote:

they lost the baseball game with mugen and his team

Serious failure


hhaahaha
jin was totally useless


Dude are you sure your on the right thread? Wtf are you talking about Jin from Tekken? What does that have to do with Reccession in the US?
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the sun shi...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

jamashinaideyo wrote:

what do you think???will this be the reason for the downfall of the worlds largest economy?


i believe it would not be the reason of our downfall but it could be one of the contributing factors.
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
:D
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
The problem is the war. We spend a few million everyday in Iraq. We've spent a total of 315 billion dollares by the end of September 2007. Hard to imagine? Well, if they where all dollar bills, this would be th visual equal to our spendings. If you have bad vision, that's a full grown man next to a car at the very bottom. lol

Edit: Source ; http://www.crunchweb.net/87billion/

21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

shystie wrote:


jamashinaideyo wrote:

what do you think???will this be the reason for the downfall of the worlds largest economy?


i believe it would not be the reason of our downfall but it could be one of the contributing factors.


your right
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / my nest
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

Sogard2 wrote:

The problem is the war. We spend a few million everyday in Iraq. We've spent a total of 315 billion dollares by the end of September 2007. Hard to imagine? Well, if they where all dollar bills, this would be th visual equal to our spendings. If you have bad vision, that's a full grown man next to a car at the very bottom. lol

Edit: Source ; http://www.crunchweb.net/87billion/



It is not the war, it isnt china or bush. If any of you took the time to read my original post on page one you would know whats up...
Posted 5/12/08
well you know i heard that america is the next great civilization to fall.
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
The United States of America is paying for the mistakes they made and are making. That's all there is to it. (T.T")
3649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
i want it to be over soon becuase my family happens to be into real estate which SUCKS right now!
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
hm so anyone here considering posting in a solution oriented manner i havn't read all the posts so this is an actual question i'm not trying to be a smart ass
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.