First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Banner Requests
Posted 4/18/08

Thaiche wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:



size: approx
Height 200
Width 400

can u round the edges and put a nice frame around thnx =D

Written:
AZN Square
JOIN Today! or JOIN NOW

i require ur professional help =D


Here you go! I hope you like it :3 (if you want it redone..tell me XD)





keithhhh i luv your workkk *hugs* keke
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/20/08

1.Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.What Would You Like Written. Ayashi no Ceres Fan Club
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

s2_sel wrote:


Thaiche wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:



size: approx
Height 200
Width 400

can u round the edges and put a nice frame around thnx =D

Written:
AZN Square
JOIN Today! or JOIN NOW

i require ur professional help =D


Here you go! I hope you like it :3 (if you want it redone..tell me XD)





keithhhh i luv your workkk *hugs* keke


its perfect so awesome~ thnx =3
Member
14266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
size:normal
written: anime house
pic:


With a nice frame please ^^
Posted 4/18/08
no... it is ok... i luv it! it is perfect!
Member
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

XoXoJanneXoXo wrote:

1. Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.what you would like written. Alice Power



1.Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.What Would You Like Written. Ayashi no Ceres Fan Club


hope yew like it =)


Posted 4/19/08

yana21 wrote:


XoXoJanneXoXo wrote:

1. Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.what you would like written. Alice Power



1.Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.What Would You Like Written. Ayashi no Ceres Fan Club


hope yew like it =)




great job yana~~ they look awsome! ^^
Member
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

s2_sel wrote:


yana21 wrote:


XoXoJanneXoXo wrote:

1. Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.what you would like written. Alice Power



1.Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.What Would You Like Written. Ayashi no Ceres Fan Club


hope yew like it =)




great job yana~~ they look awsome! ^^


thankies!
Member
24153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

HinataX wrote:

size:normal
written: anime house
pic:


With a nice frame please ^^


here hope you like it
Member
24153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

noodlegirl-s2 wrote:

Hii
Could you put noodles then Welcome to my home somewhere else, please and thank yous


here ya go :D

(sorry I didnt add more color)
Member
14266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Thaiche wrote:


HinataX wrote:

size:normal
written: anime house
pic:


With a nice frame please ^^


here hope you like it


couls you also write on it join now!
Member
24153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

HinataX wrote:


Thaiche wrote:


HinataX wrote:

size:normal
written: anime house
pic:


With a nice frame please ^^


here hope you like it


couls you also write on it join now!


here ^^

Posted 4/20/08

s2_sel wrote:


yana21 wrote:


XoXoJanneXoXo wrote:

1. Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.what you would like written. Alice Power



1.Picture
2.Size.Normal
3.What Would You Like Written. Ayashi no Ceres Fan Club


hope yew like it =)




great job yana~~ they look awsome! ^^


ThanksXD
Posted 4/20/08


If it's okay i want it a bit longer :3 nice suitable backround and also a suitable text that says:
Anime helpers, we help YOU!

Thankyuu :]
Member
24153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

noodlegirl-s2 wrote:


Thaiche wrote:


noodlegirl-s2 wrote:

Hii
Could you put noodles then Welcome to my home somewhere else,


here ya go :D

(sorry I didnt add more color)


oh np but can you put the writing in a darker color [not to dark ]please and thank yous



here


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.