First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Banner Requests
Member
14266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
Size: normal
text: Princess Hangout Join Now!
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/27/08


cut the bottom with words off

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ROCK in white plzzzzzzzz

thanx!
Member
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

FuchsiaQwn wrote:



cut the bottom with words off

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ROCK in white plzzzzzzzz

thanx!


hope yew like it^^

Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

FuchsiaQwn wrote:



cut the bottom with words off

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ROCK in white plzzzzzzzz

thanx!


luv it, but could u make it a web-link so i could put it on my profile? thx!
Member
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08

FuchsiaQwn wrote:


FuchsiaQwn wrote:



cut the bottom with words off

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ROCK in white plzzzzzzzz

thanx!


luv it, but could u make it a web-link so i could put it on my profile? thx!


web link?0okie...

here ish the link:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg93/yanacookiez/purpleanimegirl.jpg

it would be easier if you would just save the pic on your computer and then upload it on your profile..
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

yana21 wrote:


FuchsiaQwn wrote:


FuchsiaQwn wrote:



cut the bottom with words off

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ROCK in white plzzzzzzzz

thanx!


luv it, but could u make it a web-link so i could put it on my profile? thx!


web link?0okie...

here ish the link:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg93/yanacookiez/purpleanimegirl.jpg

it would be easier if you would just save the pic on your computer and then upload it on your profile..


somehow that doesn't work on my comp, so i just do the weblink thing. thx!
Member
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

FuchsiaQwn wrote:


yana21 wrote:


FuchsiaQwn wrote:


FuchsiaQwn wrote:



cut the bottom with words off

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ROCK in white plzzzzzzzz

thanx!


luv it, but could u make it a web-link so i could put it on my profile? thx!


web link?0okie...

here ish the link:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg93/yanacookiez/purpleanimegirl.jpg

it would be easier if you would just save the pic on your computer and then upload it on your profile..


somehow that doesn't work on my comp, so i just do the weblink thing. thx!


i gave yew the link already =P

did yew see it already?
Member
24389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lost.
Offline
Posted 4/30/08


1.medium banner
2.with frame
3.can u put "thanks for visiting" and in the corner my name: ami-chan
4.with kawaii designs


thnx~! a lot~!! ^+^
Member
24153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

killervizard wrote:



1.medium banner
2.with frame
3.can u put "thanks for visiting" and in the corner my name: ami-chan
4.with kawaii designs


thnx~! a lot~!! ^+^


I'll do this one
Member
24153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

killervizard wrote:



1.medium banner
2.with frame
3.can u put "thanks for visiting" and in the corner my name: ami-chan
4.with kawaii designs


thnx~! a lot~!! ^+^


here :3
Member
24389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lost.
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Thaiche wrote:


killervizard wrote:



1.medium banner
2.with frame
3.can u put "thanks for visiting" and in the corner my name: ami-chan
4.with kawaii designs


thnx~! a lot~!! ^+^


here :3


arigatou~!!! >,<
Member
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bulacan~!
Offline
Posted 5/2/08



size; width - 500
height - 150

or medium size.

hm, just put, StarsandStraps
with frame please.
thanks~!!
Member
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Size:normal
written:~Welcome to my cute profile!~
(at the bottom of the pic)
pic:

size:normal
Written:Welcome to the pet shop~
(bottom of the pic)
Pic:


can u help me to rounder the sides?Please?
Member
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

HinataX wrote:

Size: normal
text: Princess Hangout Join Now!


i h0pe yew would like it^^ sowee to take l0ng..i was really busy =P

Member
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

anime4215 wrote:


can u put-
All kids have an egg in their soul. . .
the egg of our hearts. . .
our would-be-selves. . .
yet unseen. . .

n can u plz put a border on it too


will this d0?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.