First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Present Requests
Member
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08

mangafan213 wrote:


I'll always be besides you
until the very end
wiping all your tears away
being your best friend
I'll smile when you do
&if you cry a single tear
i swear I'll cry 2

~to my dear twin sis sumyi~



i made with decorations for u
Member
14853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

babyoak wrote:


mangafan213 wrote:


babyoak wrote:


mangafan213 wrote:


I'll always be besides you
until the very end
wiping all your tears away
being your best friend
I'll smile when you do
&if you cry a single tear
i swear I'll cry 2

~to my dear twin sis sumyi~




you can ask me to edit it if you dont like it. xD


its really good but can i have some decorations cuz its 2 cheer my friend uup since she looks sad rirte now but still thx!!!!!


what kind of decor you want?


hehe i duno can u decide plz?n thx so much for making it
Member
14853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

WinterSnowCrystal wrote:


mangafan213 wrote:


I'll always be besides you
until the very end
wiping all your tears away
being your best friend
I'll smile when you do
&if you cry a single tear
i swear I'll cry 2

~to my dear twin sis sumyi~



i made with decorations for u


awww thx!!!!so much
Member
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
oh btw guys if u wan't it private i'll send it through Pm for u guys just tell meh ^^
Member
3829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a Hearts'...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08


size - doesn't matter
wat u want it written on - "Happy Birthday my friend!" then on the bottom write "Make your wish com true......"
who's it for - Anime_Sweet_Romance



P.S can u also show the cake and the girl when u make it??? thanks!!
Member
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

littlemagicsakura wrote:
size - doesn't matter
wat u want it written on - "Happy Birthday my friend!" then on the bottom write "Make your wish com true......"
who's it for - Anime_Sweet_Romance



P.S can u also show the cake and the girl when u make it??? thanks!!



Member
3829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a Hearts'...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

WinterSnowCrystal wrote:


littlemagicsakura wrote:
size - doesn't matter
wat u want it written on - "Happy Birthday my friend!" then on the bottom write "Make your wish com true......"
who's it for - Anime_Sweet_Romance



P.S can u also show the cake and the girl when u make it??? thanks!!





thanks! i love it! hope my friend will like it!!! thanks!!
Member
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

littlemagicsakura wrote:


WinterSnowCrystal wrote:


littlemagicsakura wrote:
size - doesn't matter
wat u want it written on - "Happy Birthday my friend!" then on the bottom write "Make your wish com true......"
who's it for - Anime_Sweet_Romance



P.S can u also show the cake and the girl when u make it??? thanks!!





thanks! i love it! hope my friend will like it!!! thanks!!


No problem ^_^ just keep requesting XD
Posted 4/23/08
ummm ano...... can u write in dis a Congratulations! Ur 1 year older! than me that is....... ~Iai~ in this pic:
and in dis pic:: U just graduated! your school life is now harder! CONGRATZ! ~Iai~
Member
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Iai wrote:

ummm ano...... can u write in dis a Congratulations! Ur 1 year older! than me that is....... ~Iai~ in this pic:
and in dis pic:: U just graduated! your school life is now harder! CONGRATZ! ~Iai~



4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
name-Cutie-Pie ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-I Love You ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-Sweet Dreams ~to Rosie
size-crop it
Posted 4/23/08

thina1 wrote:

name-Cutie-Pie ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-I Love You ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-Sweet Dreams ~to Rosie
size-crop it


do u want d last pic d girl only?
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Iai wrote:


thina1 wrote:

name-Cutie-Pie ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-I Love You ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-Sweet Dreams ~to Rosie
size-crop it


do u want d last pic d girl only?


yea.thank you very much.
Posted 4/23/08

thina1 wrote:


Iai wrote:


thina1 wrote:

name-Cutie-Pie ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-I Love You ~to Rosie
size-normal


name-Sweet Dreams ~to Rosie
size-crop it


do u want d last pic d girl only?


yea.thank you very much.


is dis wat u wanted? :: sori if u cant c d writing!
Posted 4/24/08

Iai wrote:

ummm ano...... can u write in dis a Congratulations! Ur 1 year older! than me that is....... ~Iai~ in this pic:
and in dis pic:: U just graduated! your school life is now harder! CONGRATZ! ~Iai~


um lai.....arnt you a presents mod?? why ask for the other mod to do it? O.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.