First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Feedback
Posted 5/1/08

EtherealDreamer wrote:

people often ask how to use photoshop...it'd be great to have a basic tutorial on that...or provide links to sites, which provide tutorials. :)


hmm....great idea ^^ i'll make a forum...but i dont know any sites >.< and what kind of tutorials? O.o
Posted 5/1/08

sweetgurl235 wrote:

well i have a suggestion
That make the avatar makers or banner maker to post their example at the forum or at profile
And ppl who want to request their avatar or maker can choose who are going to make their avi or banner
They must put who will edit their picture

I feel that the avatar or banner maker have their own style making it
And ppl have their different likings

I HOPE U ACCEPT MY SUGGESTION

I want to this group to be successful


ok i like it ^^ we'll post it in the groups profile..and then when they rquest they can ask for who they want...or just let us choose it ^^ is that alright?
Posted 5/1/08

s2_sel wrote:


sweetgurl235 wrote:

well i have a suggestion
That make the avatar makers or banner maker to post their example at the forum or at profile
And ppl who want to request their avatar or maker can choose who are going to make their avi or banner
They must put who will edit their picture

I feel that the avatar or banner maker have their own style making it
And ppl have their different likings

I HOPE U ACCEPT MY SUGGESTION

I want to this group to be successful


ok i like it ^^ we'll post it in the groups profile..and then when they rquest they can ask for who they want...or just let us choose it ^^ is that alright?


How to put???
Posted 5/1/08

EtherealDreamer wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


EtherealDreamer wrote:

people often ask how to use photoshop...it'd be great to have a basic tutorial on that...or provide links to sites, which provide tutorials. :)


hmm....great idea ^^ i'll make a forum...but i dont know any sites >.< and what kind of tutorials? O.o



like...tutorials on how to use imageready....or the tools used in photoshop

pslover.com is a tutorial site. ^________^


hmm....i'll make the forum...and you can control most of it...how abt that? cause im really bad at explaining how to do things XD but i'll help when you need it
Posted 5/1/08

sweetgurl235 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


sweetgurl235 wrote:

well i have a suggestion
That make the avatar makers or banner maker to post their example at the forum or at profile
And ppl who want to request their avatar or maker can choose who are going to make their avi or banner
They must put who will edit their picture

I feel that the avatar or banner maker have their own style making it
And ppl have their different likings

I HOPE U ACCEPT MY SUGGESTION

I want to this group to be successful


ok i like it ^^ we'll post it in the groups profile..and then when they rquest they can ask for who they want...or just let us choose it ^^ is that alright?


How to put???


huh?
Posted 5/3/08

EtherealDreamer wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


EtherealDreamer wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


EtherealDreamer wrote:

people often ask how to use photoshop...it'd be great to have a basic tutorial on that...or provide links to sites, which provide tutorials. :)


hmm....great idea ^^ i'll make a forum...but i dont know any sites >.< and what kind of tutorials? O.o



like...tutorials on how to use imageready....or the tools used in photoshop

pslover.com is a tutorial site. ^________^


hmm....i'll make the forum...and you can control most of it...how abt that? cause im really bad at explaining how to do things XD but i'll help when you need it


errm....ok... ^^; i'll need alot of help though XD


haha alright ^^
Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

s2_sel wrote:


BlackFlame91 wrote:

where to download photoshop?


here ^^
http://www.adobe.com/downloads/?ogn=EN_US-gn_dl


is it free ????

Posted 5/4/08

poothebluedragon123 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


BlackFlame91 wrote:

where to download photoshop?


here ^^
http://www.adobe.com/downloads/?ogn=EN_US-gn_dl


is it free ????



you cant get photoshopm for free >.< unless you borrow the CD from someone who already has it
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Compliments for the entirety of the group :)

A lot sure has changed in here. Sorry if I wasn't active for a long time >_>

o.o If only I'd get a new monitor I would help out but nooooo~ *grumbles*

But the sub-groups seem to be too much of a cluster.
Kinda gets confusing.

Usually its one topic per Creator in most graphic artist forums but it's your group
Posted 5/19/08

notpronerz wrote:

Compliments for the entirety of the group :)

A lot sure has changed in here. Sorry if I wasn't active for a long time >_>

o.o If only I'd get a new monitor I would help out but nooooo~ *grumbles*

But the sub-groups seem to be too much of a cluster.
Kinda gets confusing.

Usually its one topic per Creator in most graphic artist forums but it's your group :D


*nods* i agree for the confusing part >.< but if we give each mod a forum then theres wayyy to many XD i really wanna change back to our old ways...but some mods dont >.<
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
haha, cool. Keep it up!
Posted 5/20/08

s2_sel wrote:

Tell us anything here. From good things to bad....we're hear to listen and improve!


i think u should make a forum called mod examples or something like that since members can only see the 5 most recent updated pages
Posted 5/21/08

IceCutterEric wrote:


s2_sel wrote:

Tell us anything here. From good things to bad....we're hear to listen and improve!


i think u should make a forum called mod examples or something like that since members can only see the 5 most recent updated pages


hmmm.....but isnt it easier if they go to the pages instead?
Posted 5/21/08

s2_sel wrote:


IceCutterEric wrote:


s2_sel wrote:

Tell us anything here. From good things to bad....we're hear to listen and improve!


i think u should make a forum called mod examples or something like that since members can only see the 5 most recent updated pages


hmmm.....but isnt it easier if they go to the pages instead?


i think photos uploaded and the group threads are enought for them to see
right?...

Posted 5/21/08

gemsan wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


IceCutterEric wrote:


s2_sel wrote:

Tell us anything here. From good things to bad....we're hear to listen and improve!


i think u should make a forum called mod examples or something like that since members can only see the 5 most recent updated pages


hmmm.....but isnt it easier if they go to the pages instead?


i think photos uploaded and the group threads are enought for them to see
right?...



uh huh ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.