WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Yama-chan's Mailing Address!!!!
Member
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
maybe he's too busy or he still need some help to write a nice reply in english . beside, international mail , you know , a little slow .
Member
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
mabe he's too busy or he's still need some little help to write a nice reply in english
Member
1818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Thank you! Even if they don't reply, at least I know that I tried. lol.

Member
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
thanks for telling me!!! ryosuke_lover
Member
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
i live in da UK so will i be able to write to them?
because the address is ment to be in japanese kanji isnt it?
Member
4635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In dreamworld...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Hello! umm... is this address for Yama-chan only?? If yes, do you have any addresses for other members of Hey! Say! Jump??
Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

yugiohfan_12 wrote:

Hello! umm... is this address for Yama-chan only?? If yes, do you have any addresses for other members of Hey! Say! Jump??



no, it's not.. you can write to other johnny's juniors as well.. you will just need to change the group name and talent's name ..
Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

xanimexwingsx wrote:

i live in da UK so will i be able to write to them?
because the address is ment to be in japanese kanji isnt it?


well, if you want to write in kanji then, it will be..

(山田涼介/Hey!Say!JUMP)
〒150-8550 東京都
渋谷区
渋谷1-10-10 
ミヤマスタワーB1F


but I guess writing in romanji will be better for you since you live in uk.. because if you write in kanji then, your postal service might have a difficult time reading it.. right?

Member
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

ryosuke_lover wrote:


xanimexwingsx wrote:

i live in da UK so will i be able to write to them?
because the address is ment to be in japanese kanji isnt it?


well, if you want to write in kanji then, it will be..

(山田涼介/Hey!Say!JUMP)
〒150-8550 東京都
渋谷区
渋谷1-10-10 
ミヤマスタワーB1F


but I guess writing in romanji will be better for you since you live in uk.. because if you write in kanji then, your postal service might have a difficult time reading it.. right?



thanxxxx very much ^_^*
and yes dat true i guess
but thanx anyways
Member
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
ahh thank you i'm gonna write him a b-day letter..but i'm not that good of japanese writing but i'll try my best..lolx
Member
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
yeah i don't think thats real if so does he wrigt back ne
Member
1547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
i wanna greet him a happy birthdaaay.. its near his birthday already...
Member
2880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines/At ho...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
uwah!! sugoi!!! my japanese lessons just ended and i can write in japanese..but im not that good though....but he can read english right? or better yet, can he understand english?
is it ok if its Janglish? haha!! a mixture of english and japanese? haha!!
Posted 4/19/08
uh....this is so kakkoi! demo... it's also quite complicated since they are just being introduced to english curriculum...
at least romaji is okay~!
but... i'm kinda worried about all this (I AM SOOO NOT AGAINST IT, OKAY)
Member
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / japan
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

xanimexwingsx wrote:

btw is the address ment to be in japanese?
and if i use google translater to tranlate english to japanese would it be right?


no!!! u shouldnt!!!
i can do it for u!
but google translator makes it a ttly different sentence... it takes it 2 literally
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.