First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Rankings!!! Important!!! Students Only!!!
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Username: akichanz

Name:Aki-chan

Animal : Neko/cat

Things that you do here at the school:
pic:none
comment wall: 3
forum post: which 1 isit? e new forum we made or e reply we made in e forum? ^-^"
invite: 46
sugesstion and comment: 2
Member
20799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / any where .........
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
Username: 123burnoutgirl456

Name: momo

Animal: fox

Things that you do here at the school:

how many pictures that you upload
40

post that you make in the comment wall
2

post that you make in the forum
13

how many did you invite in this group
386

suggestions
2

comments that you made
2
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
Username: angelicax

Name/Nickname: Angelica

Animal (what animal you are): Dog

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: 7
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 14 ( add this, 15)
=Invites: 83
=Suggestions and comment: -none-
Posted 4/21/08
Username:anumizuki

Name:Anu

Animal (what animal you are): Cat

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: none
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 5
=Invites: 65
=Suggestions and comment: 2
Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

akichanz wrote:

Username: akichanz

Name:Aki-chan

Animal : Neko/cat

Things that you do here at the school:
pic:none
comment wall: 3
forum post: which 1 isit? e new forum we made or e reply we made in e forum? ^-^"
invite: 46
sugesstion and comment: 2


the forum you post!!!

Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

123burnoutgirl456 wrote:

Username: 123burnoutgirl456

Name: momo

Animal: fox

Things that you do here at the school:

how many pictures that you upload
40

post that you make in the comment wall
2

post that you make in the forum
13

how many did you invite in this group
386

suggestions
2

comments that you made
2


done!!! see the homepage!!!

Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

angelicax wrote:

Username: angelicax

Name/Nickname: Angelica

Animal (what animal you are): Dog

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: 7
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 14 ( add this, 15)
=Invites: 83
=Suggestions and comment: -none-


done see the homepage!!!

Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

anumizuki wrote:

Username:anumizuki

Name:Anu

Animal (what animal you are): Cat

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: none
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 5
=Invites: 65
=Suggestions and comment: 2


done see the homepage!!!
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

lacusxkira wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Username: angelicax

Name/Nickname: Angelica

Animal (what animal you are): Dog

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: 7
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 14 ( add this, 15)
=Invites: 83
=Suggestions and comment: -none-


done see the homepage!!!



Thanks!!^^
Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

angelicax wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Username: angelicax

Name/Nickname: Angelica

Animal (what animal you are): Dog

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: 7
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 14 ( add this, 15)
=Invites: 83
=Suggestions and comment: -none-


done see the homepage!!!



Thanks!!^^


yeah!!! no problem!!!


15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

lacusxkira wrote:


angelicax wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Username: angelicax

Name/Nickname: Angelica

Animal (what animal you are): Dog

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: 7
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 14 ( add this, 15)
=Invites: 83
=Suggestions and comment: -none-


done see the homepage!!!



Thanks!!^^


yeah!!! no problem!!!




0.o i get the bronze place....thanks!!^^
Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

angelicax wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angelicax wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Username: angelicax

Name/Nickname: Angelica

Animal (what animal you are): Dog

Things that you do here at the school:
=Pics: 7
=Comment wall: 2
=Forum post: 14 ( add this, 15)
=Invites: 83
=Suggestions and comment: -none-


done see the homepage!!!



Thanks!!^^


yeah!!! no problem!!!




0.o i get the bronze place....thanks!!^^


like I said you're welcome!!!


Member
20799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / any where .........
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

lacusxkira wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:

Username: 123burnoutgirl456

Name: momo

Animal: fox

Things that you do here at the school:

how many pictures that you upload
40

post that you make in the comment wall
2

post that you make in the forum
13

how many did you invite in this group
386

suggestions
2

comments that you made
2


done!!! see the homepage!!!



thanx!!!!!!!!
Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:

Username: 123burnoutgirl456

Name: momo

Animal: fox

Things that you do here at the school:

how many pictures that you upload
40

post that you make in the comment wall
2

post that you make in the forum
13

how many did you invite in this group
386

suggestions
2

comments that you made
2


done!!! see the homepage!!!



thanx!!!!!!!!


yeah!!! no problem!!!

Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

lacusxkira wrote:


akichanz wrote:

Username: akichanz

Name:Aki-chan

Animal : Neko/cat

Things that you do here at the school:
pic:none
comment wall: 3
forum post: which 1 isit? e new forum we made or e reply we made in e forum? ^-^"
invite: 46
sugesstion and comment: 2


the forum you post!!!



ouh ok... so forum post: 1
thx 4 assisting me... ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.