First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Major Beer shortage Gobal
Banned
18448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080408/science/science_australia_beer_warning
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
NOOOO!!!!~ omg the horror...
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
You guys always worry about beer xD But it may be a problem though,. What will guys like dunkards will have to use as a hobby?? I think nothing can replace them for drinking alcoholic beverages >_<
And poor guys. The increase of price in Beer is not fair. ^_^;;
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
well i highly doudht there will be a shortage ... they will most likely bring out some alternative genetically modified barely or something to stop this from happening?

yet again .... who need's alcohol
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

sycodan wrote:

well i highly doudht there will be a shortage ... they will most likely bring out some alternative genetically modified barely or something to stop this from happening?

yet again .... who need's alcohol


Who needs CR? Not a lot of people, but I can tell you that almost everyone who is on here would be affected negatively in some form without it. (chronic boredom, reposting polls in the wrong section 2x as much elsewhere)
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

memphit wrote:


sycodan wrote:

well i highly doudht there will be a shortage ... they will most likely bring out some alternative genetically modified barely or something to stop this from happening?

yet again .... who need's alcohol


Who needs CR? Not a lot of people, but I can tell you that almost everyone who is on here would be affected negatively in some form without it. (chronic boredom, reposting polls in the wrong section 2x as much elsewhere)


well that can vary from person to person and how much you like something .... like ok i am on cr now but i wouldn't be bored or depressed if cr was to suddenly dissapear
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

sycodan wrote:


memphit wrote:


sycodan wrote:

well i highly doudht there will be a shortage ... they will most likely bring out some alternative genetically modified barely or something to stop this from happening?

yet again .... who need's alcohol


Who needs CR? Not a lot of people, but I can tell you that almost everyone who is on here would be affected negatively in some form without it. (chronic boredom, reposting polls in the wrong section 2x as much elsewhere)


well that can vary from person to person and how much you like something .... like ok i am on cr now but i wouldn't be bored or depressed if cr was to suddenly dissapear


Then you would fall into the second half of the group, reposting polls in the wrong section 2x as much elsewhere! XP
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
I personally couldn't care less as I don't like beer, nor do I enjoy drinking alcohol.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
Oh no, now accidental knock ups and drunk driving will be reduced. Except not...
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
O_O

Yeah the world is going to hell in a hand basket, and you're worried about beer...time to get your priorities straight. Seriously, that's just...*shakes head* I can't think of a word to describe it.
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
darn better stock up....
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

n_n303 wrote:

o.O


...........well......


look at it this way... the drinking and driving accident rates will go down


Nah they will go up. People will start drinking spirits, which are FAR easier to go over the legal limits drinking.
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
yay! beer is the spawn of satan
at least in my opinon
60348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
lol weird ... but in a good way if it goes up drinking wont be so easy
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
I'm sure there are other things we can drink for now..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.