First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Manga Coloring ★ EDIT
Posted 4/11/08
pic
cat bubble : hmmm... i smell fish
girl bubble: There's no fish anywhere around us
background colours : any
hair of the girl : yellow
cat : any colour
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:




in the first pic in the little bubble can you put "Ello!"
color of clothes:purple and yellow (the little carrot orange)
color of eyes:one purple other yellow
Color of Hair:purple with yellow highlights
Name/username:T-Chan
Font:any


I did the second one.. Gomen ne >< The clothes' color are quite weird..
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

pinkfairy wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


pinkfairy wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


pinkfairy wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


pinkfairy wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


pinkfairy wrote:


IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:


pinkfairy wrote:


IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:

Picture:
Color of eyes:one purple,other yellow
Color of Clothes:purple,yellow
Color of Hair:white with purple highlights
Name/username:T-Chan
Font:any


sorry it took long my internet is going Wack >.>
sorry its ugly DXXXX





no it sooo cute!!!! thank you *hugs you supa tight*


your welcome :DD.Hold on for your other pictures might take long bc my internet sucks.


Is it okay if I do one? xD (Which one did you not start on yet?)


i havent done the second one i finished first doing third right now :P.&Nice avi girl ;O you have gotten better.T__T yours is better then my edits.


Okay, I'll try and do the second one~ ^_^ And ah, no.. I still can't do an avatar quickly yet. I took tons of thinking on this one.. Plus.. I cheated and just drawn over the artist's hair xDD


XDDD.its cute better then mine.i cant upload my avatar so i will ask/show you here.
What do you think of these edits.i did it in 5-9.minutes.







Sorry for the late reply xP I was so absorbed into editing.. And they're really good ^_^ I don't think I can make the hair that good o_O (And my backgrounds aren't that creative x3)


XDD thats okay sometimes i would be like that o.e;.haha thanks.its sucks :(


No it doesn't =o I think mine sucks and that it's better than mine ^_^ (And you think yours suck and that mine is better) Since you've made it, you're harsher to yourself which just makes you want to improve more and more xD


XDDDDDD.im jealous of all the scans you get i cant find any!?!?!



I.. err.. actually search all the chapter pictures in the manga at mangafox... XDD
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Candiihime wrote:

pic
cat bubble : hmmm... i smell fish
girl bubble: There's no fish anywhere around us
background colours : any
hair of the girl : yellow
cat : any colour


I cleaned it (to help the person who'll color it)
Unfortunately, I take too long on manga scans >< Good luck =D
(And is that Sailor Moon? =oo)
(Edit: Oopsies, forgot to put the picture in.. XDD)
Posted 4/11/08

teresapham96 wrote:


Candiihime wrote:

pic
cat bubble : hmmm... i smell fish
girl bubble: There's no fish anywhere around us
background colours : any
hair of the girl : yellow
cat : any colour


I cleaned it (to help the person who'll color it)
Unfortunately, I take too long on manga scans >< Good luck =D
(And is that Sailor Moon? =oo)
(Edit: Oopsies, forgot to put the picture in.. XDD)


wow cool thanks xD and yes its from sailormoon
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08
color of clothes:anything works
color of eye:yellow
Color of Hair:red with white highlights (beads are black)
Name/username: just write Hiroshi
Font:any

Please put a bakground 4 both
color of clothes:black, red laces, brown teddy, gray bat
color of eyes:light blue
Color of Hair: pink and blue highlights
Name/username:Miya-chan
Font:any
Member
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
eyes: teal
hair: pink
outfit: dark part: black
light part: purple
shoes: purple
ball: light pink

Member
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Colour of eyes: Dark Blue
Colour of clothes: Dark Purple
Colour of hair: Black with blonde highlights
Pig: Pink
Name: Judy chan
Font: Any is good

Colour of eyes: Brown
Colour of clothes: Pink
Colour of hair: Dark brown
Name: Judy-san
Font: Any

Colour of eyes: Brown
Colour of clothes: Green
Colour of hair: Black with red highlights
In the speech bubbles: Hmm .. I`ll think about it
Name: Judy sama
Font: Any
Posted 4/12/08

pinkfairy wrote:


IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:




in the first pic in the little bubble can you put "Ello!"
color of clothes:purple and yellow (the little carrot orange)
color of eyes:one purple other yellow
Color of Hair:purple with yellow highlights
Name/username:T-Chan
Font:any


here you go.(: hope you likerrrs.








THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!! *hugs*
Posted 4/13/08

Col of eyes: Ikuto's is...light Blue and Amu's is Pink!
Col of Clothes:Any
Col of Hair: Ikuto dark blue and Amu Hot pink
Name: Animegurl2
Font:..Anything!!

Thank you
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Candiihime wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


Candiihime wrote:

pic
cat bubble : hmmm... i smell fish
girl bubble: There's no fish anywhere around us
background colours : any
hair of the girl : yellow
cat : any colour


I cleaned it (to help the person who'll color it)
Unfortunately, I take too long on manga scans >< Good luck =D
(And is that Sailor Moon? =oo)
(Edit: Oopsies, forgot to put the picture in.. XDD)


wow cool thanks xD and yes its from sailormoon


Gomen >< It seems the person who took the job hadn't completed this yet.. Here you goes
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

pinkfairy wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


Candiihime wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


Candiihime wrote:

pic
cat bubble : hmmm... i smell fish
girl bubble: There's no fish anywhere around us
background colours : any
hair of the girl : yellow
cat : any colour


I cleaned it (to help the person who'll color it)
Unfortunately, I take too long on manga scans >< Good luck =D
(And is that Sailor Moon? =oo)
(Edit: Oopsies, forgot to put the picture in.. XDD)


wow cool thanks xD and yes its from sailormoon


Gomen >< It seems the person who took the job hadn't completed this yet.. Here you goes


te-chan that isint me right ;_;


Nope.. it was another user =o
Posted 4/13/08

pinkfairy wrote:


Animegurl2 wrote:


Col of eyes: Ikuto's is...light Blue and Amu's is Pink!
Col of Clothes:Any
Col of Hair: Ikuto dark blue and Amu Hot pink
Name: Animegurl2
Font:..Anything!!

Thank you


umm is this okay?i would of gave it earlier but my mom forced me 2 try studying for my finals.im sorry its ugly >w< i was well "studying"

Thx's its good!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.