First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Whats the scariest Asian horror film?
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

valy45 wrote:

i've seen a lot of horror movies but the scariest is the "exorcism of emily rose "but it is not asian movie! i recommend you this movie if you really are into horror!!


Good movie.
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i wud say.. shutter and the eye chinese ver.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

uh-huh... I've got to admit that a lot of the movies posted aren't that scary :\

now Ôdishon is a prime example of Asian/Japanese horror ^_^


the begining is slow but it build up to one hell of an ending *nods*


This movie was disturbing!
1909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I used to watch horror movies long time ago but evetually stopped watching it, coz of some weird thoughts playing on my mind after watching it.

I dunno if Ringu, Ju-on (The Grudge) and The Phone were one opf the scariest but I like those films.
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Manila
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
asian horror?... hmmm... THE RING ^_^ haha... all series of it... suspense ;p
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / WI
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
The shutter!!
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
shutter because that was base on a true story
Posted 6/9/08
where can I watch shutter(thai version) online?
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in yOur pants :]...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

royalty69 wrote:

shutter because that was base on a true story


it was?! i didn't know that! but yeah, i recommend shutter too!! i couldn't sleep alone in my room for two weeks! XD
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

mischievous_cutie wrote:


royalty69 wrote:

shutter because that was base on a true story


it was?! i didn't know that! but yeah, i recommend shutter too!! i couldn't sleep alone in my room for two weeks! XD

haha yea it was

6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in yOur pants :]...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

royalty69 wrote:


mischievous_cutie wrote:


royalty69 wrote:

shutter because that was base on a true story


it was?! i didn't know that! but yeah, i recommend shutter too!! i couldn't sleep alone in my room for two weeks! XD

haha yea it was



now it brings back memories!
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

mischievous_cutie wrote:


royalty69 wrote:


mischievous_cutie wrote:


royalty69 wrote:

shutter because that was base on a true story


it was?! i didn't know that! but yeah, i recommend shutter too!! i couldn't sleep alone in my room for two weeks! XD

haha yea it was



now it brings back memories!

really same here

212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Ju-on
9657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SD, Cali.
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
shutter and one missed call!!!!
88197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
art of the devil
it was just gross &&.gory
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.