First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Miscellaneous ★ EDIT
Posted 4/12/08
can you edit these two please.



hair: light purple
eyes: light blue
name: sami



hair: white//silver
name: sami
Member
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


What kinda of edit: Animation
What should it say: Welcome to Bakalicious <3 Join Now




OMG that's awesome ^^ Thankyou
Posted 4/13/08

samiii_chan wrote:

can you edit these two please.



hair: light purple
eyes: light blue
name: sami



hair: white//silver
name: sami


you wanted these to be like a manga scan right?
if you want that done please go request at the
manga scan section x3 and we'll see what pinkyfairy
can do for you! =D
Posted 4/13/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:

can you edit these two please.



hair: light purple
eyes: light blue
name: sami



hair: white//silver
name: sami


you wanted these to be like a manga scan right?
if you want that done please go request at the
manga scan section x3 and we'll see what pinkyfairy
can do for you! =D


okay.
thank you.
=]
Posted 4/13/08

Animation
What it should say Princess Princess & Join Now in banner form
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

samiii_chan wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:

can you edit these two please.



hair: light purple
eyes: light blue
name: sami



hair: white//silver
name: sami


you wanted these to be like a manga scan right?
if you want that done please go request at the
manga scan section x3 and we'll see what pinkyfairy
can do for you! =D


okay.
thank you.
=]

I colorized the first one x3 I don't think I'll be able to do the second, but I'll try XD
Posted 4/13/08

teresapham96 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:

can you edit these two please.



hair: light purple
eyes: light blue
name: sami



hair: white//silver
name: sami


you wanted these to be like a manga scan right?
if you want that done please go request at the
manga scan section x3 and we'll see what pinkyfairy
can do for you! =D


okay.
thank you.
=]

I colorized the first one x3 I don't think I'll be able to do the second, but I'll try XD


thats alright.
thank you very much.
^^
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

samiii_chan wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:

can you edit these two please.



hair: light purple
eyes: light blue
name: sami



hair: white//silver
name: sami


you wanted these to be like a manga scan right?
if you want that done please go request at the
manga scan section x3 and we'll see what pinkyfairy
can do for you! =D


okay.
thank you.
=]

I colorized the first one x3 I don't think I'll be able to do the second, but I'll try XD


thats alright.
thank you very much.
^^


Nuu~ It turned to white-silver-brown XDD Here you go though =o (Don't mind the edges of the hair at some points xP Especially the strands.)
Posted 4/13/08

teresapham96 wrote:




Nuu~ It turned to white-silver-brown XDD Here you go though =o (Don't mind the edges of the hair at some points xP Especially the strands.)


yay!
thank you. ^^
Posted 4/14/08

what kinda edit: Animation
what is shud say: Candiihime
wif decorations and border thankssssssssss
Posted 4/15/08

Candiihime wrote:


what kinda edit: Animation
what is shud say: Candiihime
wif decorations and border thankssssssssss


Posted 4/15/08

C-uteMaiHagiwara wrote:


Animation
What it should say Princess Princess & Join Now in banner form


Posted 4/15/08

Farfa-Chan wrote:


C-uteMaiHagiwara wrote:


Animation
What it should say Princess Princess & Join Now in banner form




thanks i love it
Posted 4/16/08

Farfa-Chan wrote:


Candiihime wrote:


what kinda edit: Animation
what is shud say: Candiihime
wif decorations and border thankssssssssss




thanksssss so much
Member
16469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08


animation wif border plz ^^
i want it to say chumukay ^^ (avi)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.