First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Miscellaneous ★ EDIT
Member
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

2. What Kind of Edit: Animation
3. Username: mynamerex2001
Name: Miki
4. Anything else: Could it be dark and goth like with a border? Avatar Form

Posted 4/19/08

What kind of edit: Animation
What it to say: Alison
anything else: border and decorations
Posted 4/19/08

what kind of edit;animation
name;nina if possible niña
anythingelse:border,make it skinny and decorations
Member
16467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08


animation :]
plz put chumukay sumwhere in a fancy font wif decoration :D
w/ suitable border :O
hmm can u aso put this file thingy background thingy? dunno how to explain >.<

agriato desu~ :3
Posted 4/20/08

Katie245 wrote:


Please Put There Katie245....
Thanks...



Do want it as an Avatar Form?
Posted 4/20/08

mynamerex2001 wrote:


2. What Kind of Edit: Animation
3. Username: mynamerex2001
Name: Miki
4. Anything else: Could it be dark and goth like with a border? Avatar Form





iis this alright?
Posted 4/20/08

chumukay wrote:



animation :]
plz put chumukay sumwhere in a fancy font wif decoration :D
w/ suitable border :O
hmm can u aso put this file thingy background thingy? dunno how to explain >.<

agriato desu~ :3


File thingy ,, Background Thingy??Don't get it
>.<
DO You Mean Like ur Current Avatar?
Posted 4/20/08

vanillaxmilkshake wrote:


what kind of edit;animation
name;nina if possible niña
anythingelse:border,make it skinny and decorations





is it Okay?
Posted 4/20/08

Candiihime wrote:


What kind of edit: Animation
What it to say: Alison
anything else: border and decorations




Posted 4/20/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


Candiihime wrote:


What kind of edit: Animation
What it to say: Alison
anything else: border and decorations






good job keep up the good work xDDDDDDDDD
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

what edit: animation
what to say : Candiihime
wif background and decorations
Member
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


mynamerex2001 wrote:


2. What Kind of Edit: Animation
3. Username: mynamerex2001
Name: Miki
4. Anything else: Could it be dark and goth like with a border? Avatar Form





iis this alright?


yeah I love it thanks so much. ^_^

Posted 4/20/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


vanillaxmilkshake wrote:


what kind of edit;animation
name;nina if possible niña
anythingelse:border,make it skinny and decorations





is it Okay?


yeah i like it thanks
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

what kind of edit:animation
what it should say;vanillaxmilkshake
thanks
Member
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

what kind of edit : animation
what to say: Rice Cake Family
with decorations and border as well
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.