First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Miscellaneous ★ EDIT
Posted 4/20/08

Puffball637 wrote:


what kind of edit : animation
what to say: Rice Cake Family
with decorations and border as well


Member
16469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


chumukay wrote:



animation :]
plz put chumukay sumwhere in a fancy font wif decoration :D
w/ suitable border :O
hmm can u aso put this file thingy background thingy? dunno how to explain >.<

agriato desu~ :3


File thingy ,, Background Thingy??Don't get it
>.<
DO You Mean Like ur Current Avatar?

lol hahas i meant like those little words for a background but its okaii u dont nid to make it anymore XD

Member
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room~
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


Katie245 wrote:


Please Put There Katie245....
Thanks...



Do want it as an Avatar Form?


Yes....
Member
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


Puffball637 wrote:


what kind of edit : animation
what to say: Rice Cake Family
with decorations and border as well




thank you so much!
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:

Want something else besides
just manga colouring, avatars, and banners?
request whatever you want here.

Examples:
Animations
Transitions
Backgrounds
Lists
Things for your profile
Presents


Instructions:
1. Add a Picture
2. What Kind of Edit, like Animation, etc..
3. What it should say.
4. Anything else? [optional..ex: length and width]



animations please.and put Animegirllover123 on it.Avatar size.pls.*bows*
i don't mind other mods did this.
Posted 4/21/08

chumukay wrote:


bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


chumukay wrote:



animation :]
plz put chumukay sumwhere in a fancy font wif decoration :D
w/ suitable border :O
hmm can u aso put this file thingy background thingy? dunno how to explain >.<

agriato desu~ :3


File thingy ,, Background Thingy??Don't get it
>.<
DO You Mean Like ur Current Avatar?

lol hahas i meant like those little words for a background but its okaii u dont nid to make it anymore XD




i Tried to do that in my other Comp But i could'nt!Gomen! i could to do it in my laptop but its currently Broken!.>.<
Member
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
animation for avatar. can u write. unknownblue and ken-chan on it. tnx.

Posted 4/21/08

Katie245 wrote:


bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


Katie245 wrote:


Please Put There Katie245....
Thanks...



Do want it as an Avatar Form?


Yes....




Member
16469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


chumukay wrote:


bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


chumukay wrote:



animation :]
plz put chumukay sumwhere in a fancy font wif decoration :D
w/ suitable border :O
hmm can u aso put this file thingy background thingy? dunno how to explain >.<

agriato desu~ :3


File thingy ,, Background Thingy??Don't get it
>.<
DO You Mean Like ur Current Avatar?

lol hahas i meant like those little words for a background but its okaii u dont nid to make it anymore XD




i Tried to do that in my other Comp But i could'nt!Gomen! i could to do it in my laptop but its currently Broken!.>.<

lol thnx kawaii nya~but you didnt hafta make it but thnx for ur hard work desu~ ^O^

Member
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
1.
2. Animation
3. History Students
4. Eye catching

Banner Form
Member
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / city of angels:]
Offline
Posted 4/21/08


>>animation
>>avatar form
>>please put cutey19 on it
>>with a cute border and hearts

Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:

Want something else besides
just manga colouring, avatars, and banners?
request whatever you want here.

Examples:
Animations
Transitions
Backgrounds
Lists
Things for your profile
Presents


Instructions:
1. Add a Picture
2. What Kind of Edit, like Animation, etc..
3. What it should say.
4. Anything else? [optional..ex: length and width]


Pic:

Animation pls... Pls make it say:
Kaede (on below)
Kaedechan25 (on top)
Pls. make it as an avi, remove the text on below the pic..
Make the font color and font that matches with the pic, and it blinks...
Member
36001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shinigami Realm [...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
1.
2. What Kind of Edit: Banner / Animation
3. What it should say: Mogi's CR Family
4. Anything else? could "CR Family" be an animation, and also, could you put some kind of border-like thing on it?
Member
9019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/30/08

What kind of edit: Animation
What it should say: Zero no Tsukaima Lovers <3 Join now!
Anything else: Can you give it a nice font but not too fancy and can you put a nice border on it? please and thank you ^^
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 5/2/08

what kind of edit?: avatar
what it shud say: Candiihime (on the top) Alison ( on bottom)
anything else? border and decorations please x)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.