First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Elves outrage other the new Super Junior M
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/16/08


Lee Soo Man has officially pissed off Super Junior fans. How? By going forth with the debut of Super Junior-M(andarin), a 7 member sub-group of the original 13-member Super Junior, for the Chinese market.

Super Junior-M consists of original members Han Kyung, Shi Won, Dong Hae, Ryuh Wook, Kyu Hyun and two new Chinese members Henry and Zhoumi. All seven members will be performing and recording their album in Chinese.

The original five members of Super Junior (who are now in Super Junior-M) might be happy that they're finally getting some attention, but the fans are far from happy. Fans demand the original 13 members ( Hee Chul, Kang In, Ki Bum, Shi Won, Dong Hae, Han Kyung, Ryuh Wook, Shin Dong, Yeh Sung, Kyu Hyun, Lee Teuk, Sung Min, and Eun Hyuk ) to remain as the one and only Super Junior.

They expressed their anger on SUJU's fan club homepage. The fans also threatened that if Super Junior-M does not break up now, the fans will make it their priority to cause harm by boycotting the group's album and products.

I'd hate to be Lee Soo Man right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A letter from a Fan that is not part of ELF, is now expressing her feelings, look at this letter:
http://www.imeem.com/groups/SuIJ5EFs/forums/iIs6x7Io/hNtMWcyv/from_a_fan_to_elf/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, this is false news from E.L.F's 2 fan members, they posted this because they dis-liked the new group formed from Suju and there will always be suju. SJM is just a sub group which has Henry and Zhoumi for the chinese market, but i'm not sure if they both will be joining the original Super Junior 13 member group, but most likely they will stay 13 and for SJM there would be extras like Henry and Zhoumi. I'm not sure so please don't go mad about the new sub group, the new sub group is just like the sub group Super Junior Trot.
A true Fan u should support every decision (who your a fan of) Suju makes should be supported, even though i'm not a HUGE Suju fan i still hope to support them for their decisions.
If Suju agrees and are happy about the new members then we should be happy with them and support them with all the love you fans have for them. If elves go against, i agree that they are not worthy of respect from Suju nor other fans of Suju, nor are they fully or not at all worthy of being their fans.
PS. this part is from me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my personal opinion, I find this behavior childish and making a bad image for all of the other Suju fans out there. I think those girls should look at themselves, I think that it was a good way to go into the Chinese Market, as we all know, is very hard to get into. I support Super Junior, all of the branches and I welcome the two new members, Henry and ZhouMi.

oh and for those who don't like it, just don't listen to it, and don't go and boycott or I will hunt you down.
PS. this is from one of the supervisors in SM
Posted 4/9/08
LMAO " I will hunt you down"
9930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a place all ab...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
haha woww.either way i wouldnt really care.just as long as their musics goodXD
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

aznlilbby11 wrote:

haha woww.either way i wouldnt really care.just as long as their musics goodXD


agree!!!
i'm totally fine with it...
(although i prefer Suju To remain as they are....)
5333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
although super junior m sounds interesting n ill b lookin 4ward to their new songs
but i miss d original 13member SuJu...
i guess im fine wif it i guess...
ill miss teukie, kibum, heechul, etc...
Dx
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Edmonton,Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Yea..I actually Agree from the one above me..
I do miss Suju 13 as well..
Well for me i think if they are going to make a Suju-M
why cant they make a new song instead of just translating an old song that everybody knows already..
Pretty useless to make a new band just on one purpose,
To translate a song?? they could have done that a long time ago..
I Actually Prefer Suju as Suju..PERIOD..

...Arent they happy already??
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Sorry, this Super Junior China or M is gay. I have no offense but they are gay.
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
I think Super Junior-M is really a good group for the Chinese market. I guess..
Han Kyung is really greatful for that he is the lead or main guy as well as Henry.
FilzahHazirah : I agree with her. "i prefer Suju To remain as they are..." Yes. I agree yup yup ^_^
I hope it don't mess up K.R.Y group though.
I wanna see what are they gonna do about Super Junior-M... especially Henry and Zhoumi.
7809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
honestly, these people should get a life... seriously.... >.<
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Lol damn Lee Soo Man

Someone needs to stop him from making more money from them little boys

Posted 4/10/08

saranghaefromangel wrote:

honestly, these people should get a life... seriously.... >.<


you seriously can't blame them for trying to support their favorite artists to the fullest -___________-
i don't like the idea of SJM.
but since LSM already did it, all i could do now is support SUPER JUNIOR.
i can't except the new chinese members. so i'm not thinking of supporting them.



28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

x_elf wrote:


saranghaefromangel wrote:

honestly, these people should get a life... seriously.... >.<


you seriously can't blame them for trying to support their favorite artists to the fullest -___________-
i don't like the idea of SJM.
but since LSM already did it, all i could do now is support SUPER JUNIOR.
i can't except the new chinese members. so i'm not thinking of supporting them.





freaky fans.... this is just a SUB UNIT theres gonna be SUJU forever...NarrowMinded people gosh...

SJM is only for china Promotions..

u have to blame them DUH what theyre doing is very childish and MEAN if I were SUper Junior and i have fans like them seriously I won't be too happy ... These FANS are the epitome of EVIl honestly theyre NAME IS ELFs.. EVER LASTING FRIENDS right? more like EVIL LASTING FOREVER... People should not BASH others for just a SIMPLE REASONS....

People who thrashes other people who didn't do anything to them seriously theyre plain EVIL....

and plus theyre not asking YOU to support them....IMMATURE...
Posted 4/10/08

portiaisabel wrote:


x_elf wrote:


saranghaefromangel wrote:

honestly, these people should get a life... seriously.... >.<


you seriously can't blame them for trying to support their favorite artists to the fullest -___________-
i don't like the idea of SJM.
but since LSM already did it, all i could do now is support SUPER JUNIOR.
i can't except the new chinese members. so i'm not thinking of supporting them.


freaky fans.... this is just a SUB UNIT theres gonna be SUJU forever...NarrowMinded people gosh...

SJM is only for china Promotions..

u have to blame them DUH what theyre doing is very childish and MEAN if I were SUper Junior and i have fans like them seriously I won't be too happy ... These FANS are the epitome of EVIl honestly theyre NAME IS ELFs.. EVER LASTING FRIENDS right? more like EVIL LASTING FOREVER... People should not BASH others for just a SIMPLE REASONS....

People who thrashes other people who didn't do anything to them seriously theyre plain EVIL....

and plus theyre not asking YOU to support them....IMMATURE...


WHOAAA. you serious? i had a hard time reading that this post of yours. i hope i'm not the only one that had a hard time.
i meant it as I WON'T SUPPORT them. not as in "THEY NEED ME TO SUPPORT THEM, BUT I WON'T!''
AND. what do you blame them for!? for supporting their favorite artists? now that's just stupid.
you DO know Cassiopeia is JUST THE SAME THING right? they've threatened to boycott SM's products too. so ELFS aren't the ONLY childish people.
so don't make elf sound worse when cassiopeia's just the same thing
you're making it sound like ELF's the only people who are like that.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA. EVIL LASTING FOREVER. that was HILARIOOOOUS. T-T; now that's what i call immature.
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

x_elf wrote:


portiaisabel wrote:


x_elf wrote:


saranghaefromangel wrote:

honestly, these people should get a life... seriously.... >.<


you seriously can't blame them for trying to support their favorite artists to the fullest -___________-
i don't like the idea of SJM.
but since LSM already did it, all i could do now is support SUPER JUNIOR.
i can't except the new chinese members. so i'm not thinking of supporting them.


freaky fans.... this is just a SUB UNIT theres gonna be SUJU forever...NarrowMinded people gosh...

SJM is only for china Promotions..

u have to blame them DUH what theyre doing is very childish and MEAN if I were SUper Junior and i have fans like them seriously I won't be too happy ... These FANS are the epitome of EVIl honestly theyre NAME IS ELFs.. EVER LASTING FRIENDS right? more like EVIL LASTING FOREVER... People should not BASH others for just a SIMPLE REASONS....

People who thrashes other people who didn't do anything to them seriously theyre plain EVIL....

and plus theyre not asking YOU to support them....IMMATURE...


WHOAAA. you serious? i had a hard time reading that this post of yours. i hope i'm not the only one that had a hard time.
i meant it as I WON'T SUPPORT them. not as in "THEY NEED ME TO SUPPORT THEM, BUT I WON'T!''
AND. what do you blame them for!? for supporting their favorite artists? now that's just stupid.
you DO know Cassiopeia is JUST THE SAME THING right? they've threatened to boycott SM's products too. so ELFS aren't the ONLY childish people.
so don't make elf sound worse when cassiopeia's just the same thing
you're making it sound like ELF's the only people who are like that.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA. EVIL LASTING FOREVER. that was HILARIOOOOUS. T-T; now that's what i call immature.


SOrry im not a Like U who says...I WONT SUPPORT THE 3 CHINESE>.....!u had hard time reading now i feel sorry for u..! and please Im not part of Cassiopeia im just a fan...not like U a NarrowMinded person
Posted 4/10/08

portiaisabel wrote:

SOrry im not a Like U who says...I WONT SUPPORT THE 3 CHINESE>.....!u had hard time reading now i feel sorry for u..! and please Im not part of Cassiopeia im just a fan...not like U a NarrowMinded person


3 chinese? i meant the NEW chinese members O___O; read carefully.
rofl. aiyaaaaaaa~having another hard time reading this post again! -.- it's hurting my eyes to read it!!
LOL. who you calling a narrow minded person? aren't you being one now? people who calls people narrow minded are quite narrow-minded themselves too.
does being a fan make a difference from being a cassiopeian? fans are fans okay?

imma stop here -.-" i have MY own opinions and you have your own. it's a waste of time replying to you TT____TT"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.