WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Elves outrage other the new Super Junior M
2865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / CYBERSPACE
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I support SJ-M. I absolutely love Henry and Zhoumi. They weren't as bad as everyone (ELFs, rather) had said they were. I was exceptionally pleased with their performances and talents. The only reason why no one wants to accept them is just because there against the joining and splitting of the original Super Junior - but SJ-M is only a sub-group and the addition of Zhoumi and Henry does not effect Super Junior.

GO SJ-M!!! ^______^
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere.
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
every people have different view........
thngs are getting mad regarding this sjm thingy.
i dont really care about the two new members as long as they did not act big/clever in front of suju.
nevertheless, i will still buy the cd if its out as a collection of suju. but of course, i prefer SUJU as whole than any sub-groups (unless there's new subgroup which contain donghae, leeteuk and kibum in it =] )

anyway, chill people and e.l.f...i think sm knows what they are doing...all we, fans can do was to support SUJU alll the way. isnt that call true fans? anyway, for e.l.f, i think its kinda stupid to cause harm by boycotting the cd..well, i bet there are some other elf who would buy their cd..especially the fans of the 5 members in sjm. its a duhhh! and then, we will hear regarding elf backstabbing one another..hahaha.
964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I love SuJu no matter if its K.R.Y or SuJu-T and im trying my best to love SuJu-M too but I cant help myself from being sad that the fact that SuJu hav to split apart...I mean half is in Korea and the other half is in China..and i jus feel that it is werid to add new members too I mean whats the point? I get it if they want more ppl to help out HanKyung cuz the korean members don speak fluent chinese but their adding Henry who isnt fluent either O.o wth? I think SuJu's manager/company is trying to help SuJu gain fame over in china but I seriously don think its working
964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

svidal479 wrote:

Some people are crazy, getting all angry because of SJ-M. Why weren't they mad at SUJU-KRY or Suju-T. Is it because the can't understant Mandarin? I wonder.

I personaly don't care. I think that as long as there is a SUJU all is great.


I think the fans are mad because K.R.Y or SuJu-T r actually IN korea but SuJu-M requries the orginal members to stay in China for a long time so its different the SuJu members cant see eachother or be on show together

869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Ehh, I have mixed feelings about this new sub group.
I like Super Junior just the way it is now - as a 13 member group.
However, I'm still going to support Suju-M =)
It's not as if Henry and Zhou Mi are tone deaf and have two left feet so I don't really understand this whole commotion and abuse... I think people should really consider from their point of view. I cannot begin to imagine how awful one would feel knowing that all their time and effort they've dedicated is all going to waste just because of a bunch of so called 'fans' cannot grow up =.= With all due respect, if this is what it means to be considered a 'true fan', then I'm glad I'm not one of them... I will continue supporting Super Junior and their new sub group, regardless.
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Yes we need to GROW up people ITS NOT LIKE SUJU is splitting up....goshness
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

kliketokno wrote:


svidal479 wrote:

Some people are crazy, getting all angry because of SJ-M. Why weren't they mad at SUJU-KRY or Suju-T. Is it because the can't understant Mandarin? I wonder.

I personaly don't care. I think that as long as there is a SUJU all is great.


I think the fans are mad because K.R.Y or SuJu-T r actually IN korea but SuJu-M requries the orginal members to stay in China for a long time so its different the SuJu members cant see eachother or be on show together



Is not tt they cun understand Chinese, they are not mad because the members of these sub-grp are members from the original SUPER JUNIOR. so its not language prob.

ya... though they are now in different countries, SUJU is trying their best to get fame, recognition and support from all of us!

*though i m sad tt they are spilt up temporary, but i think they will miss each other alot, de other half of de members... oh manz... they are so close n so "brotherly-love-relationship"!! keke~ i hope tt they will quickly end their promoting or whatsoever and SUJU can get back tgt once again!!
how i wish to c their concert in SINGAPORE with all 13 of them tgt on stage!!!

hope to c them all back on stage tgt ASAP!!! =D
5099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Why can't management have the Suju members release a statement about how they feel? It would totally shut the Elves up if their idols asked them to be nice. What are they going to do now, buy more stock =/?
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
some of these fans are quite crazy out there...seriously, there are more important things to do out there...

did you here how some fans led to the suicide of this one girl who took a pic with kangin? just bc she took a pic with kangin, they "hunted" her down and she was so stressed that she committed suicide....
2087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / California the su...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
honestly, when do you have time to write these?
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Dude Suju ELF fans are really scary, I'd hate to be hunted down by them.
But yeah I support whatever Suju does no matter what cuz thats what a fan does right?
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...spazzing over...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

svidal479 wrote:

Some people are crazy, getting all angry because of SJ-M. Why weren't they mad at SUJU-KRY or Suju-T. Is it because the can't understant Mandarin? I wonder.

I personaly don't care. I think that as long as there is a SUJU all is great.



I thinks it's because SuJu-T and SuJu-K.R.Y. weren't adding new members...they had the originals, but not all of them. I guess it's adding two new people (actually, does Henry really count? we've seen him before...) personally, I'm glad that they added Henry to SuJu-M. If he joined Super Junior, it just wouldn't be the same...I think that 13 is just the perfect number for them, and if Henry joined, it would be weird...not that I was against him joining, but I didn't think that it was the right thing to do then. Super Junior-M lets fans experience older Super Junior songs differently, in a different language and with different videos and dances (well...added stuff anyway). And besides, if you're a Super Junior fan, shouldn't you support everything Super Junior? I mean, there's old Super Junior members in SuJu-M...so if you're hating the group, but you say you love Super Junior...that really makes no sense to me >_< I hope SuJu-M does well, and that people don't boycott...that's just stupid. -_-' The only thing that bugs me is learning a whole new set of lyrics -_-' heh...just as soon as I somewhat get how Korean works...'U' comes out in Mandarin (good thing I'm taking it for my foreign language ^^; )
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

aznlilbby11 wrote:

haha woww.either way i wouldnt really care.just as long as their musics goodXD


SUPER JUNIOR - M MUSIC HAS TO BE GOOD THEY ARE REMAKING SUPER JUNIOR SONGS INTO CHINESE (MANDARIN) HEHEHE
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
whooa....guys calm down....
..as fans we nid to accept and love them no matter what happen....
...dont fight....
...it's another way of sm town for suju to be known across asia...
...the members had their own talents and dey deserve to be one of that sub-group...
...henry-good in playing violin....zhoumi-rap's well
9007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Your moms house.
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
I think ELFs are taking this too farr. mayn!
i mean how does adding another pretty
face hurts Suju? I mean its not like Henry
&Zhou Mi has done anything wrong
right???!!

I support Super Junior M!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.