Xperiment GAME ^____^
Master of Keys
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
ore..i notice that most of our members/all have a brilliant n fresh ideas bout something..so how bout this?

ore...lets say we r going to make a dish...i mean food that can be eat n consmed by our stomach
ore...its vampire...or..nope...since we hav a mixed race here...we hav vamps...lycans...day walkers...n etc if there is any...

so..this game work like this....

we are in the lab..with the labs members... Princess inu..nekodei chan..Prince Lord66..and Dusk...
since we r having sume probs to hav blood supplies so we take an initiative to produce our own blood ( in labrotory)

so...the game goes with u guys give the ingridients to make it as tasty ever and ready to be used for all of us who are really thirsty with blood....^_____^

ore...its doesnt meant to used blood but try to avoid that (human blood only)
but u can stay used any blood if u want to but if u dont want to use any its ok
ore...and u can just put anything as u like

so...who want to give the first ingridient?
Coven Master
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
wych blood.....boogie+.......change the chemical structure so it can become a good one......or maybe not
Master of Keys
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

nemesisz wrote:

wych blood.....boogie+.......change the chemical structure so it can become a good one......or maybe not


mine is good
well it rich in salt and other minerals but it is not a food
Vampire
18124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / why do you wonna...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

wych_elm wrote:


nemesisz wrote:

wych blood.....boogie+.......change the chemical structure so it can become a good one......or maybe not


mine is good
well it rich in salt and other minerals but it is not a food


ahahaha but to him it could be O.o
Master of Keys
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

exorcist93 wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


nemesisz wrote:

wych blood.....boogie+.......change the chemical structure so it can become a good one......or maybe not


mine is good
well it rich in salt and other minerals but it is not a food


ahahaha but to him it could be O.o



to bad to say like if our own king like those stuff
Vampire
18124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / why do you wonna...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

wych_elm wrote:


exorcist93 wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


nemesisz wrote:

wych blood.....boogie+.......change the chemical structure so it can become a good one......or maybe not


mine is good
well it rich in salt and other minerals but it is not a food


ahahaha but to him it could be O.o



to bad to say like if our own king like those stuff


hahahahahaha >.<
Master of Keys
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
luks like our king has strange apetite
ok then..back to the game
You must be logged in to post.