First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What's the worst Game you have ever played?
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
I'v been wanting to post this tread for a long time and I thought that it might be a good subject to comment on.

-- The worst games I have ever played would have to be the racing game TOP GEAR N64, and Red Faction 2.
Xan
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
Super Man 64, legenderyly crap
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
Chef's love shack for the N64 it sucked major ass
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
Honestly, most games made in the past 10 years are so aren't terrible. They may be bad games, but they don't hold a candle to alot of the horrid games that came out for early systems like the Atari 2600.
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
enter the matrix. that game was crap no matter how you looked at it.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
I hate that now for every stupid movie there is a videogame.
and matrix was so pathetic.
Posted 1/10/07
ET for Atari...and Unlimited Saga ..jesus christ....horrible horrible horrible...it almost made me stop playing square games as a whole


Trevor (OP)
5769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ?
Offline
Posted 1/10/07

mauz15 wrote:

I hate that now for every stupid movie there is a videogame.
and matrix was so pathetic.


YES, i hate every game that is from a movie they all suck
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
Mmmmm
ff7 or any form of mario party :)
I have nightmares of Mario Party sometimes
Posted 1/10/07

Meowsa wrote:

Mmmmm
ff7 or any form of mario party :)
I have nightmares of Mario Party sometimes :(



hahah now i may not thinkg much of ff7 in the terms of great ff games ..but as a game itself you cannot say it was one of the worst ever..thats just ridiculous in every sense of the word.

Trevor (OP)
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
mm is it the worst ever? no...
But considering the games Ive played, to me it is
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 1/10/07

kyocool wrote:

ET for Atari...and Unlimited Saga ..jesus christ....horrible horrible horrible...it almost made me stop playing square games as a whole


Trevor (OP)


ET is officially the worst game of all time. They actually had to dump 2 million cartridges in a landfill at one point. THAT is a bad game.
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / US
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
I only play a few games and im pretty selective so hard to come up with one...

what comes to mind is something like eXtreme Paintbrawl. A similar paintball pc game like that which I tried several years ago. Friend gave it to me. Pretty much pure crap. Godawful fps.

Funny somethignawful review: http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=424
Posted 1/10/07

azrael910 wrote:


kyocool wrote:

ET for Atari...and Unlimited Saga ..jesus christ....horrible horrible horrible...it almost made me stop playing square games as a whole


Trevor (OP)


ET is officially the worst game of all time. They actually had to dump 2 million cartridges in a landfill at one point. THAT is a bad game.




hahaha hilarious!


meowsa...i still cant agree with that! Whats your reasoning?

Trevor (OP)
5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 1/10/07
I liked all the games i played but at the bottom of my list would probably be Gotcha Force, alot of people say the game was overlooked but truth is the game got boring quickly
i liked gettin all those cool borgs but the game play was WAY too repetitive and it wasnt very challenging either
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.