First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply jobs...
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

animelover_princess wrote:

name: Katie
username: animelover_princess
age: 13
job: earthbending teacher
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to train your students to be the bestest waterbenders..!!
you can make another forum where you can teach your students, chat, etc...!!
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'
Member
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

anime_fanatic12 wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:

name: Katie
username: animelover_princess
age: 13
job: earthbending teacher
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to train your students to be the bestest waterbenders..!!
you can make another forum where you can teach your students, chat, etc...!!
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'


no problem,,,, i will do my best!!!!!
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

animelover_princess wrote:

name: Katie
username: animelover_princess
age: 13
job: earthbending teacher
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to train your students to be the bestest earthbenders..!!
you can make another forum where you can teach your students, chat, etc...!!
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

RockRaven wrote:

Name : Kaji
Username : RockRaven
Age : 16
Country : Fire Nation
Job : Firebender Teacher + Normal Cook if can


hi...!!
we already have a cook...
so i guess... you should be a teacher...
is that okay..?

'+ headmaster +'
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

Iai wrote:


name: Aria
username: Iai
age: 12
job: asst. cook and airbending teacher
pic: (just any pic)



can i b an assistant cook and airbending teach?


umm...
i think you'll just have to choose one...
may you pick the right choice...!

'+ headmaster +'
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

d_ianne963 wrote:

name: Veranda
username: d_ianne963
age:11
job: assistant techer (water)
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as an assistant teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to help the teachers in training the students to be the bestest waterbenders..!!
may help in maintaining the peace during the training period...
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

seigaku_gal wrote:

name:Natsuna
username:seigaku_gal
age:13
job:firebending teacher or assistant teacher
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as an assistant teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to help the teachers in training your students to be the bestest firebenders..!!
may you help in maintaining peace during training...
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'
9898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i hope KOREA.. *s...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

anime_fanatic12 wrote:


seigaku_gal wrote:

name:Natsuna
username:seigaku_gal
age:13
job:firebending teacher or assistant teacher
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as an assistant teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to help the teachers in training your students to be the bestest firebenders..!!
may you help in maintaining peace during training...
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'


i will do my best!!!
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

archace wrote:



name:darren
username:archace
age:11
job:waterbending teacher
pic:



hi...! ummm... i have already given the job that you are applying to someone else...
sorry... please pick another job...
thanks anyway...!

'+ headmaster +'
Member
4073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/8/08
name: ChesUka-chan
username: Angelica89
age: 10
job: Waterbending teacher
pic:
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

anime_fanatic12 wrote:


archace wrote:



name:darren
username:archace
age:11
job:waterbending teacher
pic:



hi...! ummm... i have already given the job that you are applying to someone else...
sorry... please pick another job...
thanks anyway...!

'+ headmaster +'


firebending teacher???if cannot then airbending teacher?

3585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Land of Myself, W...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

anime_fanatic12 wrote:


RockRaven wrote:

Name : Kaji
Username : RockRaven
Age : 16
Country : Fire Nation
Job : Firebender Teacher + Normal Cook if can


hi...!!
we already have a cook...
so i guess... you should be a teacher...
is that okay..?

'+ headmaster +'


Sure sounds good
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08

RockRaven wrote:


Sure sounds good


hi..!! you are now accepted as teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to train your students to be the bestest firebenders..!!
you can make another forum where you can teach your students, chat, etc...!!
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'
Creator
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Angelica89 wrote:

name: ChesUka-chan
username: Angelica89
age: 10
job: Waterbending teacher
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to train your students to be the bestest waterbenders..!!
you can make another forum where you can teach your students, chat, etc...!!
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'
Member
4073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

anime_fanatic12 wrote:


Angelica89 wrote:

name: ChesUka-chan
username: Angelica89
age: 10
job: Waterbending teacher
pic:


hi..!! you are now accepted as teacher here in the academy...
its up to you on how to train your students to be the bestest waterbenders..!!
you can make another forum where you can teach your students, chat, etc...!!
i hope you will make this academy better...!!

'+ headmaster +'


'Kaizz! Thanks ^ ^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.