Post Reply CREATOR'S DESK
Creator
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ....on earth.....
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
hi!!! welcome to creator's desk....

do you have comments or concerns....
or maybe questions.....
if so just mail me here then i'll try my best to pm you right away....


thnx have fun!!!!!
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
hey dunno_u. Shikanick has given me her membership card info. so she is good. sorry for not doing anything lately i'm grounded
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
dunno_u none of the matchmakers are helping the people who need to find there special someone lol sorry i'm still grounded but i'll be back really soon
Moderator
2391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / nagoya japan
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Hi, Thanks for letting me join this group, i love it and its now my fave group..
Member
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / "The World That N...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
yoh dunno_u,, I like you,, ^_^
Member
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / "The World That N...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Moderator
5483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
hi....I'm a new matchmaker.....and I'm a little bit confused on who (the client) I should match .....what if there is already some matchmakers take care of that client....so I think it's best if we could have a list on who is on the waiting list for finding bf and gf (separate for easy )....... and a list of the client who has a date but needs us (matchmaker) to pm for the location and time.....so how do you think.....
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

buggie wrote:

hi....I'm a new matchmaker.....and I'm a little bit confused on who (the client) I should match .....what if there is already some matchmakers take care of that client....so I think it's best if we could have a list on who is on the waiting list for finding bf and gf (separate for easy )....... and a list of the client who has a date but needs us (matchmaker) to pm for the location and time.....so how do you think.....


thats a good idea, can i make u a mod? lol ur like the most helpful so far
Moderator
5483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

soccerchick12293 wrote:


buggie wrote:

hi....I'm a new matchmaker.....and I'm a little bit confused on who (the client) I should match .....what if there is already some matchmakers take care of that client....so I think it's best if we could have a list on who is on the waiting list for finding bf and gf (separate for easy )....... and a list of the client who has a date but needs us (matchmaker) to pm for the location and time.....so how do you think.....


thats a good idea, can i make u a mod? lol ur like the most helpful so far


yay yay...I can be the mod......thanks.....=]
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

buggie wrote:


soccerchick12293 wrote:


buggie wrote:

hi....I'm a new matchmaker.....and I'm a little bit confused on who (the client) I should match .....what if there is already some matchmakers take care of that client....so I think it's best if we could have a list on who is on the waiting list for finding bf and gf (separate for easy )....... and a list of the client who has a date but needs us (matchmaker) to pm for the location and time.....so how do you think.....


thats a good idea, can i make u a mod? lol ur like the most helpful so far


yay yay...I can be the mod......thanks.....=]


lol ur welcome ^-^ thanx 4 helping
Creator
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ....on earth.....
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
hey guys!! sorry for not being online like forver i've been REALLY REALLY busy hope u all understand....
You must be logged in to post.