First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Spells
Posted 4/12/08
papel na hawak ko,lumipad ka at puntahan mo siya!
paper that i hold,fly and go to that person!(sends messages to far places)

pakpak ng anghel,tulungan mo ako para makalipad!
wings of the angel,help me so i can fly(lets you grow angel wings that can get u far and fast for only 12 hours)

espiritu ng patay,dumating kayo at kunin niyo siya
sprit of the dead,come and take that person!(to curse a person)

mahal na espiritu,bantayan niyo po siya at protekatahin.
beloved spirit,guard that person and protect them (protects that person you want to be safe on a journey)

hanging na nasa paligid ko,patayin niyo siya
wind that surrounds me,kill that person (kills a person with the wind,very dangerous)

Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
tempest of howling heaven pierce its incarnated soul! (wind magic)
-revives the dead

deep shallow sea drop your life in thee! (water magic)
-heals injuries

feather of one in the sun i call you down thee (fire magic)
-calls(summon) phoenix

harden by your incantation bravery fall upon us (earth magic)
-make one Stronger

illumination of forever darkness bright up the dead valley! (light magic)
-bright dark places

darkness never stop show the wrath of nothingness (dark magic)
-calls the night

Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
like the heart of human feel the world with your leaves thee (leaf magic)
-summons the world tree!
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
shining bright like sunrise but night is your shelter and sky ( star magic )
-make person fall asleep!

soaring from distant past travelling from future at last (time magic)
-can travel from past and future!

like a feather that lost it path floating around like dust (cloud magic)
-can float and fly at the sky

controls of natures heart tame the wildest entity (animal magic)
-calls out animals (just say the name after the spell)
Posted 4/13/08
um...wasnt it that the spells are a different language????
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
well its still okay!
Posted 4/14/08
Diyos ng Tubig,tulungan mo po ako at bigyan mo ako ng lakas
Water god,please help me and give me the strength
(lets u have the power of water and control it with immense force,may be dangerous..use for emergency)

Apoy sa loob ng aking buhay,ibigay mo ang sarili mo sa nagay na ito
Fire inside my life,give yourself to this object
(transfers ur soul into an object/person for 24 hours..after 24 hours u must return to where ur body is)

Mga multo ng patay sundan niyo ang tao na iyun
Ghosts of the dead follow that person
(another curse,very dangerous,person will die)

Mga espiritu ng sementeryo na ito gumising kayo at patayin niyo siya
Spirits of the cemetery wake up and kill that person.
(another curse...will haunt ur enemy then kill them slowly with torture and make their life a living hell temporarily)

Musika ng aking puso,gumising ka para sa aking instrumento
Music of my heart wake up for my instrument
(will reflect the person's true self,can be used on others,)(the one below)

Musika ng puso niya,gumising ka at ipakito mo and totoong sirili mo
Music of that person's heart,wake up and show your true self
Posted 4/14/08
Mga bituin ng langit,dumating kayo at itago niyo po ako sa dilim
Stars of the sky,come and hide me in the darkness
(will hide the person with the shadows,not completely invicible,just hidden)

Araw sa langit,tulungan niyo po ako para mabulag and taong ito
Sun above,help me so that this person will be blinded
(makes your opponent temporarily blind,will only work during the day)

Puno na walang mga dahon,mamuhay kayo
Tree with no leaves,have life
(will put leaves on the tree,needs the right potion)

Mga bulaklak na hawak ko,maging isang magandang damit
These flowers that i hold,become a beautiful dress
(turns the flowers into a beautiful and well made dress)
Posted 4/17/08
how about
kaitrhio dii fhuhahgh
( to make flowers and trees grow =))
Member
5170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/27/08
dream prism=tarot tarot cha!=stuck in a small sphere that makes dreams and nightmares come to life
doom desire=cha chi chu!=makes whatever u wish for go horribly wrong
shooting star=shii chii kii!=grants whatever ur heart desires for
deep slumber=kiss la lou!=makes u go to sleep for a long time (depending on the user[s])
shadow maker=sham nee kuu!=makes all ur shadow turn against u
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in myself
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

chococolate_864 wrote:

dream prism=stuck in a small sphere that makes dreams and nightmares come to life
doom desire=makes whatever u wish for go horribly wrong
shooting star=grants whatever ur heart desires for
deep slumber=makes u go to sleep for a long time (depending on the user[s])
shadow maker=makes all ur shadow turn against u


sorry u must use another language ><
Member
5170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

seime wrote:


chococolate_864 wrote:

dream prism=stuck in a small sphere that makes dreams and nightmares come to life
doom desire=makes whatever u wish for go horribly wrong
shooting star=grants whatever ur heart desires for
deep slumber=makes u go to sleep for a long time (depending on the user[s])
shadow maker=makes all ur shadow turn against u


sorry u must use another language ><


sorry im not gud w/ creating other languages so if u want u can make one for me
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in myself
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

chococolate_864 wrote:


seime wrote:


chococolate_864 wrote:

dream prism=stuck in a small sphere that makes dreams and nightmares come to life
doom desire=makes whatever u wish for go horribly wrong
shooting star=grants whatever ur heart desires for
deep slumber=makes u go to sleep for a long time (depending on the user[s])
shadow maker=makes all ur shadow turn against u


sorry u must use another language ><


sorry im not gud w/ creating other languages so if u want u can make one for me


sorry i can't it's not fair for the other..><
Member
5170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

seime wrote:


chococolate_864 wrote:


seime wrote:


chococolate_864 wrote:

dream prism=stuck in a small sphere that makes dreams and nightmares come to life
doom desire=makes whatever u wish for go horribly wrong
shooting star=grants whatever ur heart desires for
deep slumber=makes u go to sleep for a long time (depending on the user[s])
shadow maker=makes all ur shadow turn against u


sorry u must use another language ><


sorry im not gud w/ creating other languages so if u want u can make one for me


sorry i can't it's not fair for the other..><


ill figure somethin out
Member
376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on myy computer!...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
hana ku sona homwork(to do ur hgomework 4 u)
yana ko suchi ami clone(to clone ur self)
po tochi yoshi amu chi change(to change the color of ur hair)
uno pochi yaya stars(makes stars fall)
time is fast so make time STOP(MAKES TIME STOP)(<---------------- that was a lame spell but oh well)
walking is slow sooooo Fly(let u grow wings)
I HAVE LAME SPELLS -_- OK NOW THERES MORE (<-----------WASNT A SPELL)
some are kind some are not tell me the truth(make ppl tell truth)
shine my way light!(makes a light)
plz give me some help guardian of heaven(makes a strong guardian of heaven)(only for strong mages)
plz kill guardian of hell(makes a strong guardian of hell)(only for strong mages)
YAY 10 SPELLS


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.