First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [FanArt] I hope you like my drawing send what you think
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 7/14/08
I hope you like my drawing send what you thinkI can‘t wait to watch hana dango movie when I see mao and jun this picture I say I will drawing and I do ^__^


Moderator
6449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / right beside you!...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
cool! ^__^ wish i could draw people too.. but i can only do stick figures.. T_T
8397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Reality Li...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

M-ariya-M wrote:

I hope you like my drawing send what you think



oh..M-ariya-M..you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented :w00t: i like your drawing it is perfect.^o^

Moderator
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
woah!! soo gooood!!
Member
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
You are really good. you send it to Arashi's fanmail address.

Johnny's Family Club
Miyamasu Tower BIF
Shibuya 1-10-10 Shibuya-Ku
Tokyo 150-8550
Japan

Address it to Matsumoto Jun or Arashi. They only accept letters. they don't accept gifts or presents.






Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
thanks ^____________^
Member
11928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / lucena city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

cruelfate wrote:

cool! ^__^ wish i could draw people too.. but i can only do stick figures.. T_T


lol me too i can only do stick fig!...
anyways nice drawing!
Member
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
its ok but i like the no. 2 pic
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
thanks...
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/13/08

rydangel wrote:

You are really good. you send it to Arashi's fanmail address.

Johnny's Family Club
Miyamasu Tower BIF
Shibuya 1-10-10 Shibuya-Ku
Tokyo 150-8550
Japan

Address it to Matsumoto Jun or Arashi. They only accept letters. they don't accept gifts or presents.








really?! how do you get to know it?
edit: i like the second drawing... she is supposed to be the woman of kimi wa petto, right?

Member
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

evyss wrote:


rydangel wrote:

You are really good. you send it to Arashi's fanmail address.

Johnny's Family Club
Miyamasu Tower BIF
Shibuya 1-10-10 Shibuya-Ku
Tokyo 150-8550
Japan

Address it to Matsumoto Jun or Arashi. They only accept letters. they don't accept gifts or presents.








really?! how do you get to know it?



i got it from another forum.
Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
i don't know . . . .but, i think it's fine . . .
Member
2207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / near the ♥ of ma...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
kyaa~~ nyC One ! =)) ^^ itS reaLLy nyC .. yeS , it iS .. SpexaLy the secOnd drawiNg !! itS the gaL oF kimi wa peTtO , ryt? jun iS sO cutE aS MOMO .. ^^ hihi .. nYC JOb! kEep iT uP .. =)
Posted 7/8/08
This drawing picture is really cool!!!!^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.