First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Who votes 4 Sakuno and Ryoma???
Posted 4/14/08
she's irritating...
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
definitely not me.. hate sakuno XP
4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown???
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
yeh i rekon they should end up together but shes gota be more assertive
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Go RyOMA and SakUNO..!!
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / celestial palace
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
definitely no...
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

kirarinrev wrote:

Well,just wondering many people say sakuno and Ryoma look cute together but I totally disagree -_-...
because she gets really annoying especially when shes around echizen.They should make a suitable girl for Ryoma but its to late now...

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Do you vote for Sakuno?


Sakuno? definitely not!! He doesn't deserve Echizen. plus she's annoying. I totally dislike herrrrr. X(
14523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
ryoma >>
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Sakuno nd Ryoma ftw!!! THEY look cute together!!!

881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

shizukahikari wrote:


GunbladeMasterZ wrote:

there is no place for romance in a sport anime


I think there is, but I suppose it all depends on what you like. I'd recommend you try H2 or Touch, both by Mitsuru Adachi.


I've watched Touch and I loved it ...But H2 as an .....?????
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

sagunshr wrote:


shizukahikari wrote:


GunbladeMasterZ wrote:

there is no place for romance in a sport anime


I think there is, but I suppose it all depends on what you like. I'd recommend you try H2 or Touch, both by Mitsuru Adachi.


I've watched Touch and I loved it ...But H2 as an .....?????


?? I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

shizukahikari wrote:


sagunshr wrote:


shizukahikari wrote:


GunbladeMasterZ wrote:

there is no place for romance in a sport anime


I think there is, but I suppose it all depends on what you like. I'd recommend you try H2 or Touch, both by Mitsuru Adachi.


I've watched Touch and I loved it ...But H2 as an .....?????


?? I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.


What is the anime that u are recommending ...Touch is one and what is the other one ..you wrote 'H2' is this an anime too ??
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

sagunshr wrote:


shizukahikari wrote:


sagunshr wrote:


shizukahikari wrote:


GunbladeMasterZ wrote:

there is no place for romance in a sport anime


I think there is, but I suppose it all depends on what you like. I'd recommend you try H2 or Touch, both by Mitsuru Adachi.


I've watched Touch and I loved it ...But H2 as an .....?????


?? I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.


What is the anime that u are recommending ...Touch is one and what is the other one ..you wrote 'H2' is this an anime too ??


Yes, it's called H2. That's it. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=3524 Like Touch, it was originally a manga that was later made into an anime. It's by the same mangaka, and is also about high school baseball.
5563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / close ba di-ay ta...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
i dont like sakuno for echizen to be honest.....
Posted 4/17/08
noo she's just too whiny and noisy and girly... even if i'm a girl myself xD *LAWLZ*


I like pillar pair, thrill pair and royal pair though...
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
i dont think it will happen and...i really dont like sakuno..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.