First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is the best Hachiyou?
Posted 7/7/08

Here4u wrote:


twilightchance wrote:

I like Yasuaki cuz he's very serious personality, hot and powerful!
2nd is Eisen cuz he's so sweet and cute when he blushes
3rd is Yorihisa just cuz he's better than the other five


RAWR! Yasuaki and Eisen are MINE! -throws tantrum-

=P Too much Yasuaki/Eisen rivalry!!! >0<

~Lou-chan >w<


well, those two are the coolest ones from the whole 8, so of couse everyone loves them
If Yasuaki, Eisen, and Yorihisa are taken then I choose Inori. I like his red hair
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

twilightchance wrote:


Here4u wrote:


twilightchance wrote:

I like Yasuaki cuz he's very serious personality, hot and powerful!
2nd is Eisen cuz he's so sweet and cute when he blushes
3rd is Yorihisa just cuz he's better than the other five


RAWR! Yasuaki and Eisen are MINE! -throws tantrum-

=P Too much Yasuaki/Eisen rivalry!!! >0<

~Lou-chan >w<


well, those two are the coolest ones from the whole 8, so of couse everyone loves them
If Yasuaki, Eisen, and Yorihisa are taken then I choose Inori. I like his red hair


I give him to you with no regret. Sorry Inori-kun! =)

~Lou-chan >w<
Posted 7/7/08

Here4u wrote:


twilightchance wrote:


Here4u wrote:


twilightchance wrote:

I like Yasuaki cuz he's very serious personality, hot and powerful!
2nd is Eisen cuz he's so sweet and cute when he blushes
3rd is Yorihisa just cuz he's better than the other five


RAWR! Yasuaki and Eisen are MINE! -throws tantrum-

=P Too much Yasuaki/Eisen rivalry!!! >0<

~Lou-chan >w<


well, those two are the coolest ones from the whole 8, so of couse everyone loves them
If Yasuaki, Eisen, and Yorihisa are taken then I choose Inori. I like his red hair


I give him to you with no regret. Sorry Inori-kun! =)

~Lou-chan >w<


lol thax very much (^_^)
Moderator
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

Here4u wrote:

I like it when Akane-chan and Yasuaki-san is together though. ^-^ I don't mind! But if it's some random person..... -__- Yah! ^-^

~Lou-chan >w<


You can say that again, Lou-chan I do love it when they get together, too. Hope they will be lovers in the end ^-^ Yasuaki must be happy >-<

Member
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dublin/New York/F...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Now here is a question, this forum post is about the best Hachiyou. Now is this your personal choice (obviously), but who do you pick for Akane????
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

noeltnq wrote:


Here4u wrote:

I like it when Akane-chan and Yasuaki-san is together though. ^-^ I don't mind! But if it's some random person..... -__- Yah! ^-^

~Lou-chan >w<


You can say that again, Lou-chan I do love it when they get together, too. Hope they will be lovers in the end ^-^ Yasuaki must be happy >-<



Yah! Glad to see someone that agrees with me! Don't you wonder who Tohko-san favours most? =P

~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

smafj wrote:

Now here is a question, this forum post is about the best Hachiyou. Now is this your personal choice (obviously), but who do you pick for Akane????


Yasuaki or Eisen for Akane!! =P

Love triangles are terrible!

~Lou-chan >w<
Member
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dublin/New York/F...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Here4u wrote:


smafj wrote:

Now here is a question, this forum post is about the best Hachiyou. Now is this your personal choice (obviously), but who do you pick for Akane????


Yasuaki or Eisen for Akane!! =P

Love triangles are terrible!

~Lou-chan >w<


I agree....love triangles always wind up making me strongly dislike someone, and how could I possibly dislike the Hachiyou
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

smafj wrote:


Here4u wrote:


smafj wrote:

Now here is a question, this forum post is about the best Hachiyou. Now is this your personal choice (obviously), but who do you pick for Akane????


Yasuaki or Eisen for Akane!! =P

Love triangles are terrible!

~Lou-chan >w<


I agree....love triangles always wind up making me strongly dislike someone, and how could I possibly dislike the Hachiyou


Same. >< It just gives me a headache. =)

~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

Here4u wrote:

Yah! Glad to see someone that agrees with me! Don't you wonder who Tohko-san favours most? =P

~Lou-chan >w<


I think it is Yasuaki that Tohko-sensei favours most, as she made him so different from other Hachiyou ^-^
Love triangles...since all Hachiyou seem to fall in love with Akane, it is possible. In vol 13 of the manga, Tenma and Takamichi agrued...Takamichi looked so funny when he got jealous >_<
Byako VS Seiryu

Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

noeltnq wrote:


Here4u wrote:

Yah! Glad to see someone that agrees with me! Don't you wonder who Tohko-san favours most? =P

~Lou-chan >w<


I think it is Yasuaki that Tohko-sensei favours most, as she made him so different from other Hachiyou ^-^
Love triangles...since all Hachiyou seem to fall in love with Akane, it is possible. In vol 13 of the manga, Tenma and Takamichi agrued...Takamichi looked so funny when he got jealous >_<



Ehh. I thought so too! But then, Tohko-san should let him appear more often! ><

I can't wait to see that part then! =)

~Lou-chan >w<
Member
19862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
I think the best Hachiyou's ever are...Minamoto no Yorhihisa and Yasuaki!!


As for my fav.'s Hachiyou's they are Yasuaki and Tenma. Something about the strong and silent type just...
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

songofdestiny wrote:

I think the best Hachiyou's ever are...Minamoto no Yorhihisa and Yasuaki!!


As for my fav.'s Hachiyou's they are Yasuaki and Tenma. Something about the strong and silent type just...


RAWR. Yasuaki is mine! How many times must I repeat this message on this forum?! xD

~Lou-chan >w<
Member
19862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Mondai Nai! let's see who can make his heart melt!!!
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

songofdestiny wrote:

Mondai Nai! let's see who can make his heart melt!!!


-whams eggplant on Songo-chan- POINT DEDUCTION!!! >0< Lol. =)

~Lou-chan >w<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.