First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Heavy metal.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/10/08

loki819 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


hollowman21 wrote:

If you guys listen to any whats your favorite. Japanese , American, European dosent matter just post what you like. Dont flame if you dont like it just dont post.


wrong section and duplicate


If you read like three posts above yours, you would have seen someone alread said that. Don't comment on things just to see yourself type.

As for the topic, Pantera, Lamb of God, well too many to list, but Pantera is probably on the top of the list for me anyways.


Right back at you, I suggest you post those bands in the thread I linked instead of here.
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


loki819 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


hollowman21 wrote:

If you guys listen to any whats your favorite. Japanese , American, European dosent matter just post what you like. Dont flame if you dont like it just dont post.


wrong section and duplicate


If you read like three posts above yours, you would have seen someone alread said that. Don't comment on things just to see yourself type.

As for the topic, Pantera, Lamb of God, well too many to list, but Pantera is probably on the top of the list for me anyways.


ill post w/e i want to post, i saw that other guyz post but i decided hey i can do w/e i want so ill do this to get mroe cr points. so mind your own business. gets anoyying when kids do what you did


your calling him a kid but your repeating stuff thats already there just to get some points...
and i like all heavy metal tho at the top are slayer, lamb of god, devil driver, dimmu borgir, and sepultura
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

cocoasauce wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


loki819 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


hollowman21 wrote:

If you guys listen to any whats your favorite. Japanese , American, European dosent matter just post what you like. Dont flame if you dont like it just dont post.


wrong section and duplicate


If you read like three posts above yours, you would have seen someone alread said that. Don't comment on things just to see yourself type.

As for the topic, Pantera, Lamb of God, well too many to list, but Pantera is probably on the top of the list for me anyways.


ill post w/e i want to post, i saw that other guyz post but i decided hey i can do w/e i want so ill do this to get mroe cr points. so mind your own business. gets anoyying when kids do what you did


your calling him a kid but your repeating stuff thats already there just to get some points...
and i like all heavy metal tho at the top are slayer, lamb of god, devil driver, dimmu borgir, and sepultura


well yeah the mroe points the better, that has nothin to do with being childish.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/10/08
The. Points. Are. Utterly. Pointless!
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
what is going to happen if you get a lot of poins anyway and please stop this conversation about cr points pls
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


cocoasauce wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


loki819 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


hollowman21 wrote:

If you guys listen to any whats your favorite. Japanese , American, European dosent matter just post what you like. Dont flame if you dont like it just dont post.


wrong section and duplicate


If you read like three posts above yours, you would have seen someone alread said that. Don't comment on things just to see yourself type.

As for the topic, Pantera, Lamb of God, well too many to list, but Pantera is probably on the top of the list for me anyways.


ill post w/e i want to post, i saw that other guyz post but i decided hey i can do w/e i want so ill do this to get mroe cr points. so mind your own business. gets anoyying when kids do what you did


your calling him a kid but your repeating stuff thats already there just to get some points...
and i like all heavy metal tho at the top are slayer, lamb of god, devil driver, dimmu borgir, and sepultura


well yeah the mroe points the better, that has nothin to do with being childish.


huh thats sounds even more childish..to me but what ever
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

hollowman21 wrote:

If you guys listen to any whats your favorite. Japanese , American, European dosent matter just post what you like. Dont flame if you dont like it just dont post.



Original:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2617/Heavy-Metal.html
Duplicate thread. Please use the search function before creating any new threads in the forum. Multiple threads of the same thing can make things a bit cluttered up.

=Locked!=
By:Jorlwind
(If you have questions about this action, please PM them to Jorlwind. Jorlwind is still new at forum moderating at Crunchyroll, and BasouKazuma shouldn't be bothered with working it out. I(Jorlwind) respond to all PMs and am willing to discuss any problems as long as it is done civilly)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.