First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Fireworks??
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
I'm scared of them.
haha i hate loud noises.
I even stand inside of the houe and watch them on 4th of July
Posted 4/10/08
i play with fireworks.. XD so fun last halloween.. my friends were shooting roman candles at my friend.. -- ;; . XD we brought so much dancing devils and yea others..
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
煙火 are cool.
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

gudgurL22 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

fire works in the philippines are crazy. people getting hurt. blasting their hands off. no joke. during new years thats liek when the highest injury rates kicks in. i still love throwing fire crackers and radondom places and my favorite are roman candles



yah, you're right.. people are just being careless in using the fireworks..
For me, I just watch at the people buying expensive fireworks, just look at the colorful sky during New Years...


ahaha..it's kinda crazy..coz of dangerous and illegal fireworks..ahahahah..don't like those..i like the colorful ones like in amusement parks..kinda cool..
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I like shooting roman candles at things and people.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:



NO U

Fail picture is fail.

I like 'em fireworks ~ both the song by Carpark North & watching fireworks in the sky ^_^

Pity it's illegal for us "common" peeps to fire up fireworks now .__.

Too many idiots getting harmed, affecting the rest of us
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I love fireworks

though, the fireworks here in the phils. really suck... it's like seeing gold shit explode in the sky.

only some people buy those big colored ones...
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Unknown Parts
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

AHTL wrote:


BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:



NO U

Fail picture is fail.

I like 'em fireworks ~ both the song by Carpark North & watching fireworks in the sky ^_^

Pity it's illegal for us "common" peeps to fire up fireworks now .__.

Too many idiots getting harmed, affecting the rest of us :(


DOODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
open your lil weird japanese eyes!
this thread sucks!!!!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:


AHTL wrote:


BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:



NO U

Fail picture is fail.

I like 'em fireworks ~ both the song by Carpark North & watching fireworks in the sky ^_^

Pity it's illegal for us "common" peeps to fire up fireworks now .__.

Too many idiots getting harmed, affecting the rest of us :(


DOODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
open your lil weird japanese eyes!
this thread sucks!!!!


Wild suggestion! Ignore it! D:

You seem to be the only one who don't like this thread.

~ Edit: For the record, I'm not Japanese - I live quite a distance away from Japan and I have never been there.

And what's so weird with Japanese eyes?
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Unknown Parts
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

AHTL wrote:


BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:


AHTL wrote:


BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:



NO U

Fail picture is fail.

I like 'em fireworks ~ both the song by Carpark North & watching fireworks in the sky ^_^

Pity it's illegal for us "common" peeps to fire up fireworks now .__.

Too many idiots getting harmed, affecting the rest of us :(


DOODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
open your lil weird japanese eyes!
this thread sucks!!!!


Wild suggestion! Ignore it! D:

You seem to be the only one who don't like this thread.

~ Edit: For the record, I'm not Japanese - I live quite a distance away from Japan and I have never been there.

And what's so weird with Japanese eyes?


21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
its nice
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ~wherever sarcasm...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I like fireworks but I don't spend too much money on that... what I like is the one one the stick... wherein if you'll light the endpoint it'll sparkle... it's cute^^
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
it is nice but a waste of money though
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:


AHTL wrote:


BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:


AHTL wrote:


BigRedMachine_Kane wrote:



NO U

Fail picture is fail.

I like 'em fireworks ~ both the song by Carpark North & watching fireworks in the sky ^_^

Pity it's illegal for us "common" peeps to fire up fireworks now .__.

Too many idiots getting harmed, affecting the rest of us :(


DOODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
open your lil weird japanese eyes!
this thread sucks!!!!


Wild suggestion! Ignore it! D:

You seem to be the only one who don't like this thread.

~ Edit: For the record, I'm not Japanese - I live quite a distance away from Japan and I have never been there.

And what's so weird with Japanese eyes?




Aww you poor thing, did I just kill all your doomed-to-fail arguments? Awww....
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i like the unique ones that look like different shapes or images
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.