First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Nice to meet you all :]
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Name : Jaralie
D.O.B : March 23
Country : In Asia
Likes : Lots...
Posted 5/25/08
Name : Koiyuki
D.O.B : July 27
Country : America
Likes Boys anime J-pop anime music having fun and reading manga and watching anime and being lazy
Posted 5/27/08
Name : Amiee
D.O.B : February 13th
Country : United States
Likes : Anime, Naruto, Sasori, reading, drawing, being on crunchyroll
Member
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ihni and y should...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Name:JL(JT's bro)
D.O.B:Oct. 19
country:USA
Likes:drawing,playing games,running around,reading
Member
2201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Discovering a dar...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Eyyooo!
Name - Maria . . . but there seems to be another maria in this group so you can call me Moo Moo if you likee ;]
B-Day - 9.9.93 -Try sayin tht 5 times fast!
Country - US of A
Likes - Music, Anime, Writting, SUGARR!
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

9tailfox1993 wrote:

Name:JL(JT's bro)
D.O.B:Oct. 19
country:USA
Likes:drawing,playing games,running around,reading


Your JT's brother? Cool :]
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

LethalxRose wrote:

Eyyooo!
Name - Maria . . . but there seems to be another maria in this group so you can call me Moo Moo if you likee ;]
B-Day - 9.9.93 -Try sayin tht 5 times fast!
Country - US of A
Likes - Music, Anime, Writting, SUGARR!


Hi Moo Moo-san :]
Member
2201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Discovering a dar...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

FadingDreams wrote:


LethalxRose wrote:

Eyyooo!
Name - Maria . . . but there seems to be another maria in this group so you can call me Moo Moo if you likee ;]
B-Day - 9.9.93 -Try sayin tht 5 times fast!
Country - US of A
Likes - Music, Anime, Writting, SUGARR!


Hi Moo Moo-san :]


Eyooo! Really kawaaii group btw ;]
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

LethalxRose wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


LethalxRose wrote:

Eyyooo!
Name - Maria . . . but there seems to be another maria in this group so you can call me Moo Moo if you likee ;]
B-Day - 9.9.93 -Try sayin tht 5 times fast!
Country - US of A
Likes - Music, Anime, Writting, SUGARR!


Hi Moo Moo-san :]


Eyooo! Really kawaaii group btw ;]


Thanks :] Any suggestions Moo Moo?
Member
2201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Discovering a dar...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

FadingDreams wrote:


LethalxRose wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


LethalxRose wrote:

Eyyooo!
Name - Maria . . . but there seems to be another maria in this group so you can call me Moo Moo if you likee ;]
B-Day - 9.9.93 -Try sayin tht 5 times fast!
Country - US of A
Likes - Music, Anime, Writting, SUGARR!


Hi Moo Moo-san :]


Eyooo! Really kawaaii group btw ;]


Thanks :] Any suggestions Moo Moo?


Noo Problemoo. Uhhh, *thinks* Well this may be kinda difficult to find a song that fits but maybe music on the main page??
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

LethalxRose wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


LethalxRose wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


LethalxRose wrote:

Eyyooo!
Name - Maria . . . but there seems to be another maria in this group so you can call me Moo Moo if you likee ;]
B-Day - 9.9.93 -Try sayin tht 5 times fast!
Country - US of A
Likes - Music, Anime, Writting, SUGARR!


Hi Moo Moo-san :]


Eyooo! Really kawaaii group btw ;]


Thanks :] Any suggestions Moo Moo?


Noo Problemoo. Uhhh, *thinks* Well this may be kinda difficult to find a song that fits but maybe music on the main page??


Oh okay XD Any song suggestions?
Member
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the stars
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
hi!!!!!!

name: stephanie
D.O.B: 7/7/93
country: usa
likes: playing with my pets, anime, listening to music, and sleeping lol ^^

Bai bai!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/2/08
name: zack call me keisune or kei-san
D.O.B: Jan 7, 1993
likes:watch anime, play video games, chatin, skatbord, surf

im bored *sings* do u, do u hav a first aid kit cuz my heart is damage lol XD
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

FadingDreams wrote:


9tailfox1993 wrote:

Name:JL(JT's bro)
D.O.B:Oct. 19
country:USA
Likes:drawing,playing games,running around,reading


Your JT's brother? Cool :]


yes he is,but he likes to play games on the tv,more then the computer
that's one reason,I'm on most of the time

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.