First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pHiLippiNes...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

FadingDreams wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:

Picture:

Username: blue_kayne23
Name: kayne-chan
D.O.B : April 23
Gender: Female



Hope you like it Kayne <3


~kyaaa.!!!super kawaii.!!!! arigato.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

blue_kayne23 wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:

Picture:

Username: blue_kayne23
Name: kayne-chan
D.O.B : April 23
Gender: Female



Hope you like it Kayne <3


~kyaaa.!!!super kawaii.!!!! arigato.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Haha your welcome x3
I'm glad you liked it ^^
Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pHiLippiNes...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

FadingDreams wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:

Picture:

Username: blue_kayne23
Name: kayne-chan
D.O.B : April 23
Gender: Female



Hope you like it Kayne <3


~kyaaa.!!!super kawaii.!!!! arigato.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Haha your welcome x3
I'm glad you liked it ^^


~kyaaa.!! i really like it...thank you.!!!
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

blue_kayne23 wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:

Picture:

Username: blue_kayne23
Name: kayne-chan
D.O.B : April 23
Gender: Female



Hope you like it Kayne <3


~kyaaa.!!!super kawaii.!!!! arigato.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Haha your welcome x3
I'm glad you liked it ^^


~kyaaa.!! i really like it...thank you.!!!


Your welcome again <3

Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:

PICTURE:
Username: funnybunnyxD
Name: Nana/Angela I also have another side of me that is a animal shes Ivy and im NOT crazy!
D.O.B : october 31
Gender: Female

id rather pick Ivy chan or Nana chan!
wahaaha my friend made up the Ivy part for me!XD


Your picture is kinda small D:
It won't turn out nice if it's small so could you find another picture?
Thank you <3 (:
Member
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Picture :
Username : animegirl266
Name : Mitsuki
D.O.B : April 12
Gender : Female
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Floating in space
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Picture :
Username : rollin-acorn
Name : yui
D.O.B : march 27
Gender : female
Member
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Picture :

Username :adelineang840
Name :~secret~
D.O.B :19 January
Gender :Female
30325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / in our house
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Picture :

Username : Darkmel
Name : Melody
D.O.B : Oct 1
Gender : Female
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

animegirl266 wrote:

Picture :
Username : animegirl266
Name : Mitsuki
D.O.B : April 12
Gender : Female



Wow your birthday is one day before mine
Anyways hope you like it, Mitsuki ^-^
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

rollin-acorn wrote:

Picture :
Username : rollin-acorn
Name : yui
D.O.B : march 27
Gender : female



Hope you like it, Yui x3
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Picture :

Username :adelineang840
Name :~secret~
D.O.B :19 January
Gender :Female



Hope you like it ^^
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

darkmel wrote:

Picture :

Username : Darkmel
Name : Melody
D.O.B : Oct 1
Gender : Female



Hope you like it, Melody xD
Member
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

FadingDreams wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:

Picture :
Username : animegirl266
Name : Mitsuki
D.O.B : April 12
Gender : Female



Wow your birthday is one day before mine
Anyways hope you like it, Mitsuki ^-^


awwwww thx! lolz.
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

animegirl266 wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:

Picture :
Username : animegirl266
Name : Mitsuki
D.O.B : April 12
Gender : Female



Wow your birthday is one day before mine
Anyways hope you like it, Mitsuki ^-^


awwwww thx! lolz.


Your welcome ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.