First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[JActor] Nishikido Ryo
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 10/15/07 , edited 10/20/07
Hi guyz

this thread for Nishikido Ryo fans --> wish there is no similar thread

l'm a super fan of Ryo-chan .... any other fans...
lets discuss what do u like about him??
favorite song??

about me, l like him because when l read about him, l felt like l'm reading about my self <---- funny reason yeah
What About You

this is my favorite picture of him

HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
98312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
Johnny's Entertainment Fandom
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2315

Basically we discuss JE news and matters and Ryo sometimes pops into the discussion since he's w/ NewS who is part of JE. Please discuss that over there.
26324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
He is hoooooooooooot xP
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

mochacafe wrote:

Johnny's Entertainment Fandom
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2315

Basically we discuss JE news and matters and Ryo sometimes pops into the discussion since he's w/ NewS who is part of JE. Please discuss that over there.



but there are other threads about yamapi and tegoshi yuya
, they are also JE
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
I think it's fine to have a thread about a particular member of the show/thing (no idea what it is) aslong as the conversation is focused on him.
I'll leave this open ^-^
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
yayy~!! luv ryo-chan... chibi ryochan choo kawaii ne.. watched a video at utube n he looks cho kawaii when he's small.. ^__^
n now, ryo is kakkoii... luv him in 1 litre of tears n attention please!...
wanna know, is there any new dorama starring him?
49330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

KEMO wrote:


mochacafe wrote:

Johnny's Entertainment Fandom
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2315

Basically we discuss JE news and matters and Ryo sometimes pops into the discussion since he's w/ NewS who is part of JE. Please discuss that over there.



but there are other threads about yamapi and tegoshi yuya
, they are also JE


the pi one was made WAY before the JE thread, and somehow the Teshi one lived. xP this one may live too.

i loved ryo in 1LOT, but he usually plays the same type of roles. but the mysterious, quiet type does suit him, though he's totally opposite in real life.
Posted 10/15/07
yay~ ryo gets his own thread. =]

yeah he was totally hot in 1 liter of tears. he captured me as Haruto. he was SO talented and SO good looking. lol.
and as Shota in attention please...i wanted to hug him so bad. XD

in general, i think ryo's a pretty cool guy from what i've seen and heard about him. he has his "mean" moments, but for the most part, ESPECIALLY recently, he's known to be pretty fun and a lot nicer and friendlier, if not in a teasing way lol, to his bandmates.
i admire him for being able to juggle Kanjani8 AND NewS but neither would be complete without him. =]
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

kitttydesu wrote:

Ugly.
ESPCIALLY IN 1 LITRE OF TEARS.


so mean
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3rd rock from the...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
I would never guessed that he's YOUNGER than Yamapi, until i read up on some of the NewS members bio.
He looked ... shorter and younger than Yamapi... when they were younger

1369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/16/07
He's cute. Most of the people I know who saw a picture of him were saying "ewwww" but i still think he's cute, well, most of the time. I saw videos of him dancing and singing, didn't like it much but I think he's done a good job acting. I'd like to see him take on different types of characters though
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 10/16/07

h0n3stli4r wrote:

I would never guessed that he's YOUNGER than Yamapi, until i read up on some of the NewS members bio.
He looked ... shorter and younger than Yamapi... when they were younger



actually he is older than yamapi not younger
26324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/16/07

KEMO wrote:


kitttydesu wrote:

Ugly.
ESPCIALLY IN 1 LITRE OF TEARS.


so mean


Agreeeeee
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 10/16/07
more pictures for Ryo-chan



11454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/07
don't know why i prefer him when he's not smiling..he looks really good when he's acting cool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.