First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
I saw a guy die yesterday......
Posted 4/11/08
lame
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
totally didn't get it.

but it made me laugh at the last part.
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i don't get it at all..i felt like i heard it before
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / london
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
thats pointless
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Copy pasta.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

anime888otaku wrote:

i don't get it at all..i felt like i heard it before


http://youtube.com/watch?v=upvweQDrd5c

And here's a sillier one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0md6Flcrd0s
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

AHTL wrote:

Gawd <_<

Being on CR is like going in the past of Off-Topic or /b/


Being on CR makes him a weeaboo.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

joerobo100 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Gawd <_<

Being on CR is like going in the past of Off-Topic or /b/


Being on CR makes him a weeaboo.


Who? o_O
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
The OP.
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in cunnie's heart..
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
u...
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
..
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:

I was at Mcdonalds, and talking with some friends and there was this guy sitting in the corner all by himself. he looked sort of depressed. i didn't really think about it until later, though. he finished his food before us and walked out. like, 30 seconds later, we hear these brakes screeching and we were like 'wtf, was that a car accident?' and we all stand up and look out the window. it was that kid. I guess he jumped in front of a car or something. he was just lying on the ground. i couldn't tell if he was alive or not. it was crazy. this lady standing in line started screaming and stuff. we didn't go out there, but we watched until the ambulance came. it was really sad when his mum showed up though. they had to sort of shovel him onto the stretcher, and as they were putting him into the ambulance, I called my mum to tell her what happened and that I saw the tread marks on his chest and head and she screamed 'you're movin' in with your uncle and auntie in belair.' I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. if anything i could say that this cat was rare, but i thought "nah forget it, yo, homes, to bel air." i pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and i yelled to the cabby "yo homes, smell ya later." looking at my kingdom, i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.


That was retarded. Don't make threads showing how stupid you are by writing you saw a person die and put it in the anime section. Put it in the TV section and if you can, make it so that the reader knows its a TV show.
28612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I cant believ e there are people that dont recognize that song
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

OrangyApple wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

I was at Mcdonalds, and talking with some friends and there was this guy sitting in the corner all by himself. he looked sort of depressed. i didn't really think about it until later, though. he finished his food before us and walked out. like, 30 seconds later, we hear these brakes screeching and we were like 'wtf, was that a car accident?' and we all stand up and look out the window. it was that kid. I guess he jumped in front of a car or something. he was just lying on the ground. i couldn't tell if he was alive or not. it was crazy. this lady standing in line started screaming and stuff. we didn't go out there, but we watched until the ambulance came. it was really sad when his mum showed up though. they had to sort of shovel him onto the stretcher, and as they were putting him into the ambulance, I called my mum to tell her what happened and that I saw the tread marks on his chest and head and she screamed 'you're movin' in with your uncle and auntie in belair.' I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. if anything i could say that this cat was rare, but i thought "nah forget it, yo, homes, to bel air." i pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and i yelled to the cabby "yo homes, smell ya later." looking at my kingdom, i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.


That was retarded. Don't make threads showing how stupid you are by writing you saw a person die and put it in the anime section. Put it in the TV section and if you can, make it so that the reader knows its a TV show.


Let me make it simple to you.

If you didn't get it then sorry, but it really shows that at least half of CR are pretty stupid if you don't get it yet.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

xpeacex wrote:

u...


at least someone gets it haha


Just had to post.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.