First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why does every1 wear hollister... wtf?!
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:

yeah, t-shirts with a brand name all over the front are so tacky. i would never spend $20 on something like that. most of my clothes are very good quality, and are usually very expensive at retail price, but i get them at marshall's. they're like 75% off, yo.


lol.... i got most of mine at shoppin malls with speciality stores, marshall, and tj maxx 0.o... (mostly on sale with like 50% off anyways.... :O.... and its not me payin... and lastly :O..... theyre better brand :O)
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

0.o.... my shirt cost $40..... most of my t's cost 10-15 0.o..... and my pants cost like 30...... :O.... my shoes 80.... :O.... im cheap... (lol they were all on discount 0.o... cuz im not the one payin anyways... :P... i needa find a job...)

and also.... i wont buy a freakin t shirt for $20 when it have the ugly words "HOLLISTER" on it.... i rather go buy a american eagle one... due to the fact it lookz better...


AE, AF, Hollister and Aeropostale all look the same except for the fact that Aeropostale and AE are the cheapest to buy.


the eagle lookz better... and the words r better than hollister :o.... i went to their store b4... long long time ago.... tho i dont like any of those clothin... theyre for skinny people lol....
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

BOSSManPretty wrote:

holister never picked up in LA, but those piece of shit middle states like em. but then again who the fuck cares what a bunch inbred hicks like.


Yo... didnt we throw rocks at a kid wearing hollister once?
21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
cause they love it
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Akemi_Ziyah wrote:


Prep is just a type of clothing style. Kinda like how there is a "punk rock" clothing style or a a "sporty" clothing style.



ic..... they sure are ugly.... y would people want to look like them?... i like visual kei better :o....
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

yeah, t-shirts with a brand name all over the front are so tacky. i would never spend $20 on something like that. most of my clothes are very good quality, and are usually very expensive at retail price, but i get them at marshall's. they're like 75% off, yo.


lol.... i got most of mine at shoppin malls with speciality stores, marshall, and tj maxx 0.o... (mostly on sale with like 50% off anyways.... :O.... and its not me payin... and lastly :O..... theyre better brand :O)


lawl, yeah it's always nice if you're not the one paying for it. i have to pay for all my clothes, but luckily, i stopped growing so i don't need to shop that often. whenever i do, it's usually for anime tshirts or interesting pieces i really like.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

yeah, t-shirts with a brand name all over the front are so tacky. i would never spend $20 on something like that. most of my clothes are very good quality, and are usually very expensive at retail price, but i get them at marshall's. they're like 75% off, yo.


lol.... i got most of mine at shoppin malls with speciality stores, marshall, and tj maxx 0.o... (mostly on sale with like 50% off anyways.... :O.... and its not me payin... and lastly :O..... theyre better brand :O)


lawl, yeah it's always nice if you're not the one paying for it. i have to pay for all my clothes, but luckily, i stopped growing so i don't need to shop that often. whenever i do, it's usually for anime tshirts or interesting pieces i really like.


well it doesnt feel good to have ur parents goin to shoppin with u...... whenever i pick the clothin i like... i needa ask them... and u know... i like those clothins from hottopic :O.... some of them with anime and stuff... but i doubt theyll buy for me... and last time..... i got a black t with a giant silver skull on the front...... forced to not buy it because they dont like it.... i rather spend my own money on the stuff i like :O... thats y i need a job lol...
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

yeah, t-shirts with a brand name all over the front are so tacky. i would never spend $20 on something like that. most of my clothes are very good quality, and are usually very expensive at retail price, but i get them at marshall's. they're like 75% off, yo.


lol.... i got most of mine at shoppin malls with speciality stores, marshall, and tj maxx 0.o... (mostly on sale with like 50% off anyways.... :O.... and its not me payin... and lastly :O..... theyre better brand :O)


lawl, yeah it's always nice if you're not the one paying for it. i have to pay for all my clothes, but luckily, i stopped growing so i don't need to shop that often. whenever i do, it's usually for anime tshirts or interesting pieces i really like.


well it doesnt feel good to have ur parents goin to shoppin with u...... whenever i pick the clothin i like... i needa ask them... and u know... i like those clothins from hottopic :O.... some of them with anime and stuff... but i doubt theyll buy for me... and last time..... i got a black t with a giant silver skull on the front...... forced to not buy it because they dont like it.... i rather spend my own money on the stuff i like :O... thats y i need a job lol...


good lord, your parents still tell you what to wear? you're 15, stand up for yourself! ganbatte!
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:

good lord, your parents still tell you what to wear? you're 15, stand up for yourself! ganbatte!


-.-....... they threatens me...... and i just turned 15..... i needa go get a freakin job :O.... maybe next year.... and the clothin here sucks anyways..... i like those punk rock clothin from japan :O... they lookz better.... from here = almost all = idiotic hip hop style that lookz like shyt...
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

good lord, your parents still tell you what to wear? you're 15, stand up for yourself! ganbatte!


-.-....... they threatens me...... and i just turned 15..... i needa go get a freakin job :O.... maybe next year.... and the clothin here sucks anyways..... i like those punk rock clothin from japan :O... they lookz better.... from here = almost all = idiotic hip hop style that lookz like shyt...


yeah, i have a different style too. most of the clothes i buy that aren't from discount stores are ordered from japan or korea. they're usually a little more expensive, but they're so great! the styles there are a lot more flattering, and pretty artsy too.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

good lord, your parents still tell you what to wear? you're 15, stand up for yourself! ganbatte!


-.-....... they threatens me...... and i just turned 15..... i needa go get a freakin job :O.... maybe next year.... and the clothin here sucks anyways..... i like those punk rock clothin from japan :O... they lookz better.... from here = almost all = idiotic hip hop style that lookz like shyt...


yeah, i have a different style too. most of the clothes i buy that aren't from discount stores are ordered from japan or korea. they're usually a little more expensive, but they're so great! the styles there are a lot more flattering, and pretty artsy too.


well i needa get a job first... :P.... then everything's solved :p
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

good lord, your parents still tell you what to wear? you're 15, stand up for yourself! ganbatte!


-.-....... they threatens me...... and i just turned 15..... i needa go get a freakin job :O.... maybe next year.... and the clothin here sucks anyways..... i like those punk rock clothin from japan :O... they lookz better.... from here = almost all = idiotic hip hop style that lookz like shyt...


yeah, i have a different style too. most of the clothes i buy that aren't from discount stores are ordered from japan or korea. they're usually a little more expensive, but they're so great! the styles there are a lot more flattering, and pretty artsy too.


well i needa get a job first... :P.... then everything's solved :p


a really easy job to get at your age is chik-fil-a. it's not the best job ever, but they don't require a work permit.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:

a really easy job to get at your age is chik-fil-a. it's not the best job ever, but they don't require a work permit.



well i believe the job permit thing is age 16.... anyways... whats a chik fila?...
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

a really easy job to get at your age is chik-fil-a. it's not the best job ever, but they don't require a work permit.



well i believe the job permit thing is age 16.... anyways... whats a chik fila?...


wait, do you live in america? because i don't know if they have them in other countries or not... but it's a fast food place that sells chicken sandwiches and waffle-shaped french fries.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

a really easy job to get at your age is chik-fil-a. it's not the best job ever, but they don't require a work permit.



well i believe the job permit thing is age 16.... anyways... whats a chik fila?...


wait, do you live in america? because i don't know if they have them in other countries or not... but it's a fast food place that sells chicken sandwiches and waffle-shaped french fries.


ic.... well im antisocial :D.... due to the fact i dont like the place i live.... pollution and noise.... city sucks... and i dont really have any real friend :o.... well next year ill go find some job to work at
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.