First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
AO Contest #2
Otaku
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Hakari wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:

I found this on the internet


I made this one, it take a long time


i try to get rid of the blingee thing by it look blurry when i use paint to edit it, so i thought i'll leave it alone.


If there is "blingee" on it... then that means you made the banner on that website =/ ... If you try to remove it, then the animation wouldn't even work...

one more thing is that you were supposed to submit your banner to me by private messaging =( !!~

thanks anyways


ok really, sorry!!
i'll try to make another one.

Otaku
3640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

luckystars07 wrote:


Hakari wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:

I found this on the internet


I made this one, it take a long time


i try to get rid of the blingee thing by it look blurry when i use paint to edit it, so i thought i'll leave it alone.


If there is "blingee" on it... then that means you made the banner on that website =/ ... If you try to remove it, then the animation wouldn't even work...

one more thing is that you were supposed to submit your banner to me by private messaging =( !!~

thanks anyways


ok really, sorry!!
i'll try to make another one.



No, no! Don't make another one!
Here, i got rid of the blingee...Please don't go to too much trouble xD
Otaku
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

Bluesander wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


Hakari wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:

I found this on the internet


I made this one, it take a long time


i try to get rid of the blingee thing by it look blurry when i use paint to edit it, so i thought i'll leave it alone.


If there is "blingee" on it... then that means you made the banner on that website =/ ... If you try to remove it, then the animation wouldn't even work...

one more thing is that you were supposed to submit your banner to me by private messaging =( !!~

thanks anyways


ok really, sorry!!
i'll try to make another one.



No, no! Don't make another one!
Here, i got rid of the blingee...Please don't go to too much trouble xD


wah!!!!!^^
kool!!!
how did you get rid of that thing without stopping the grpahic???
i wanna learn to do that tooo..
plzz plzz........
Otaku
3640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

luckystars07 wrote:
wah!!!!!^^
kool!!!
how did you get rid of that thing without stopping the grpahic???
i wanna learn to do that tooo..
plzz plzz........


Well~ Using photoshop doesn't work, so i tried using a gif animator to crop it and it turned out quite well~ Though it took me a few minutes to crop all the frames properly~^^

Otaku
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

Bluesander wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:
wah!!!!!^^
kool!!!
how did you get rid of that thing without stopping the grpahic???
i wanna learn to do that tooo..
plzz plzz........


Well~ Using photoshop doesn't work, so i tried using a gif animator to crop it and it turned out quite well~ Though it took me a few minutes to crop all the frames properly~^^



o ok...
thx!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.