WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Asian Hairstyles
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
uhhh well you could`ve either googled or attempted to check out the asian hairstyle groups there are on cr instead of wasting everybody`s time reading your dumbass thread
so yea

agreed

haha all of those mini mods && flamers rubbed off on me xD
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
wat does it matter wat hairstyle is it as long as it suits u
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08
wat wat in da but!?!?!
Posted 4/11/08

AHTL wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Wild guess about OP:
- You're not from Asia
- You're an weeabo or Wapanese
- You think Japan/similar Asian country is the best in the world
- You're basing your assumptions on dramas/animes or both
- You want to be Asian


Hmm... I was looking for "Asian Hairstyles" too when I went to go cut my hair, and NONE of these
are true for me --

- You're not from Asia - Wrong, I am.
- You're an weeabo or Wapanese - Nope, b'cos I already am part Japanese.
- You think Japan/similar Asian country is the best in the world - Japan is the best country in the world (in my opinion) due to their technological advances and breakthroughs since WWII.
- You're basing your assumptions on dramas/animes or both - Umm.. No.
- You want to be Asian - Um, wrong again. I already AM Asian.

Looks like your assumptions are wrong about people who wanna look for "Asian hairstyles".
&plus, read her location &check out her pics. She's obviously Asian.


Those assumptions were not meant for you.
How can you for certain know that is pictures of her? Just because it says "Asia" in location doesn't necessarily mean that the person in question is from there, it could be a wish to come from there.
Part of the reason I made those assumptions are due to the extreme flood of 13-15 year old people who love Japan (or other Asian countries), and think it's the greatest place in the world simply because of anime and/or dramas.

If I was wrong, then I am glad. Why? You might ask, that's because that's one less possible ignorant person.

You make a fine point about the technology advances & breakthroughs. Japan has for instance gotten quite advanced with robots (I've seen some videos, and I find 'em, scary. Because they look so realistic.).


Well, that IS true. There are a lot of Wapanese people on here; It pisses me off. I apologize though, I wrote that in the morning.. & well, I'm not a big morning person [x
She changed her location from Asia to Philippines.. I looked at her pictures &there are white people and SNOW. I believe the Philippines doesn't have any snow o_o
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

Shaun_Mimi wrote:


Well, that IS true. There are a lot of Wapanese people on here; It pisses me off. I apologize though, I wrote that in the morning.. & well, I'm not a big morning person [x
She changed her location from Asia to Philippines.. I looked at her pictures &there are white people and SNOW. I believe the Philippines doesn't have any snow o_o


I suspect.....



Jokes aside. Considering the kind of people populating CR I tend to be suspicious to everyone and everything <_<

The pictures seems a bit shady compared to location, but then again, it could taken from vacation or something.. *shrugs*
3227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Whats with all this attacking on a question that's decent enough for the forum, if you DONT want to contribute then DONT WASTE your *precious* time contributing ass comments, o well they got their points lol....most ppl on CR are close to Japanism, who cares?
Posted 4/11/08
LOL HAI GUIZ I WAN HAIR CUT LIEK NARUTO!!!1 PLX SHOW ME GOOGLIE.


EDIT: Japanism???? wut? 0_0 *calls the bullshit made up word police*

TAKE THIS UNDERAGED FEMALE WHO HAS AN AFFINITY TO GO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILOLOLOLDESU.
^_______________________________________________^

i'm uber kawaii you know this.

one answer for asian hair styles tho.

straight razor+jagged edges.
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

st4b wrote:

LOL HAI GUIZ I WAN HAIR CUT LIEK NARUTO!!!1 PLX SHOW ME GOOGLIE.


Like this:




Doesn't Asians tend to have a more straight down kind of hair?
3227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

st4b wrote:

LOL HAI GUIZ I WAN HAIR CUT LIEK NARUTO!!!1 PLX SHOW ME GOOGLIE.


EDIT: Japanism???? wut? 0_0 *calls the bullshit made up word police*

TAKE THIS UNDERAGED FEMALE WHO HAS AN AFFINITY TO GO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILOLOLOLDESU.
^_______________________________________________^

i'm uber kawaii you know this.

one answer for asian hair styles tho.

straight razor+jagged edges.


I called it Japanism not weaboos ect. because some members of Cr are not white and those non-whites like japan to the extreme.
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/11/08

mayonaise98 wrote:


st4b wrote:

LOL HAI GUIZ I WAN HAIR CUT LIEK NARUTO!!!1 PLX SHOW ME GOOGLIE.


EDIT: Japanism???? wut? 0_0 *calls the bullshit made up word police*

TAKE THIS UNDERAGED FEMALE WHO HAS AN AFFINITY TO GO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILOLOLOLDESU.
^_______________________________________________^

i'm uber kawaii you know this.

one answer for asian hair styles tho.

straight razor+jagged edges.


I called it Japanism not weaboos ect. because some members of Cr are not white and those non-whites like japan to the extreme.


Wapanese seems like the more proper way to nickname 'em. Wannabe + Japanese = ???
Wapanese is also the most common used term on these people, or weeabos if you will. Japanism sounds only silly, unless it too is coined as a term suited for these people.
Posted 4/11/08

mayonaise98 wrote:


st4b wrote:

LOL HAI GUIZ I WAN HAIR CUT LIEK NARUTO!!!1 PLX SHOW ME GOOGLIE.


EDIT: Japanism???? wut? 0_0 *calls the bullshit made up word police*

TAKE THIS UNDERAGED FEMALE WHO HAS AN AFFINITY TO GO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILOLOLOLDESU.
^_______________________________________________^

i'm uber kawaii you know this.

one answer for asian hair styles tho.

straight razor+jagged edges.


I called it Japanism not weaboos ect. because some members of Cr are not white and those non-whites like japan to the extreme.


weaboo is a faggoty term made by white people to degrade other white people who happen to be wapanese.

wapanese happens to be the more accepted and understood term. weaboo is by far moar amusing though.

edit: also japanism seems more like nationalism and faschism in a sense.
Posted 4/11/08

Camill3 wrote:

Does anyone know of any really good websites that have pictures of Hairstyles that asian people usually have?

yeah stupid question, but whatever.


just go to this group.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Japanese_Hair_style
i already post some hairstyle links in that site.. ^^ and theres some pictures in that group,..
3227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

AHTL wrote:


mayonaise98 wrote:


st4b wrote:

LOL HAI GUIZ I WAN HAIR CUT LIEK NARUTO!!!1 PLX SHOW ME GOOGLIE.


EDIT: Japanism???? wut? 0_0 *calls the bullshit made up word police*

TAKE THIS UNDERAGED FEMALE WHO HAS AN AFFINITY TO GO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILOLOLOLDESU.
^_______________________________________________^

i'm uber kawaii you know this.

one answer for asian hair styles tho.

straight razor+jagged edges.


I called it Japanism not weaboos ect. because some members of Cr are not white and those non-whites like japan to the extreme.


Wapanese seems like the more proper way to nickname 'em. Wannabe + Japanese = ???
Wapanese is also the most common used term on these people, or weeabos if you will. Japanism sounds only silly, unless it too is coined as a term suited for these people.


I see your point lol still I like how japanism sounds like it has devoted followers.
678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Deum, thats crazy. xD

people actully call me "china" just beacuse I have a so called "asian" hairsetyle? O.o
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
what the fuck is Asian hair style?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.