First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
How Do You Think it Will End? [No Spoiling!]
Member
1222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SomeWhere In Nevada
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...

Member
1540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

slayerj wrote:

Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...



I wish Tyki dun die(cos i LUV him!).
Then ending i think is that maybe the Noah realeas their mistake and work with the excorsist and kill Eral...thats wads i think lar
Member
1222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SomeWhere In Nevada
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:

Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...



I wish Tyki dun die(cos i LUV him!).
Then ending i think is that maybe the Noah realeas their mistake and work with the excorsist and kill Eral...thats wads i think lar


yeah, except skin bolic
Member
1540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:

Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...



I wish Tyki dun die(cos i LUV him!).
Then ending i think is that maybe the Noah realeas their mistake and work with the excorsist and kill Eral...thats wads i think lar


yeah, except skin bolic


Skim alive also lor....no choice
Member
1222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SomeWhere In Nevada
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:

Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...



I wish Tyki dun die(cos i LUV him!).
Then ending i think is that maybe the Noah realeas their mistake and work with the excorsist and kill Eral...thats wads i think lar


yeah, except skin bolic


Skim alive also lor....no choice


for some reason, I think hes a bit messed up in the head
Member
1540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:

Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...



I wish Tyki dun die(cos i LUV him!).
Then ending i think is that maybe the Noah realeas their mistake and work with the excorsist and kill Eral...thats wads i think lar


yeah, except skin bolic


Skim alive also lor....no choice


for some reason, I think hes a bit messed up in the head


Skins lyk a retard...when he talk to Kanda i was thinking is he a damwit or wad
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lubbock,TX USA......
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:

Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...



I wish Tyki dun die(cos i LUV him!).
Then ending i think is that maybe the Noah realeas their mistake and work with the excorsist and kill Eral...thats wads i think lar


yeah, except skin bolic


Skim alive also lor....no choice


for some reason, I think hes a bit messed up in the head


Skins lyk a retard...when he talk to Kanda i was thinking is he a damwit or wad


lol i know everything he said was repeated the only time he didnt is when he was explaining
how his powers worked and i bet he sat in front of the mirror for many hours practicing

Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 3rd planet, solar...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
ending? for what? is the anime already nearing it's end? i sure hope not. the manga is still far from finished.
9862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / an unknown land i...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
no idea...but fer mi,a happy ending is wad i hope
well,if it cnt be happy...den it better be gd
allen wif lenalee wud be gd too
Member
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
the series extended to episode 89 already..
Member
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Idk >:
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i hope to see lenalee's hair grow back LOL. she's cuter that way x.o". well she's cute in short hair too.
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In A Small Place...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I WAN ALL BAD PPL TO DIE!!!
Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I was thinking that maybe after the final battle, where the exorcists triumph, of course, all the innocence would shatter... And Allen would die! Oh wait. No. I don't want Allen to die... T.T
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i hope that the exorcist mainly kanda allen lenalee lavi. the rest not important lol!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.