First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
How Do You Think it Will End? [No Spoiling!]
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Somewhere down un...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I want to know the what's the story behind Kanda's curse and I want Tyki, Allen, Komui and the rest of lovable characters to live. I hate Skin he's like a broken record because he kept saying thunder and unforgivable.
Member
1540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

julianaloves wrote:

I WAN ALL BAD PPL TO DIE!!!

I wan all the Good ppl to DIE!!!
I wan all the bad ppl to live on

Posted 4/11/08
maybe romance b/w lenalee and allen?
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / どこかな。
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I don't want mainly Allen, Tyki, Lavi, Lenalee to die...others...i still can understand...
and yea! I want them to show stronger bond between Allen & Lenalee!!!
Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
im expecting the innocence to form into some kind of super innocence that allen will use to defeat the earl
also im expecting some kind of super akuma like level 10 or something
i also want the generals to fight some of the noah
i dont care who dies really as long as they die in some awesome way protecting the world or whatever
Member
1540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

stephenlahiff wrote:

im expecting the innocence to form into some kind of super innocence that allen will use to defeat the earl
also im expecting some kind of super akuma like level 10 or something
i also want the generals to fight some of the noah
i dont care who dies really as long as they die in some awesome way protecting the world or whatever


lol....nice answer...But for me....the bad guys must live!!!
Member
1540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Nigentou wrote:

I want to know the what's the story behind Kanda's curse and I want Tyki, Allen, Komui and the rest of lovable characters to live. I hate Skin he's like a broken record because he kept saying thunder and unforgivable.


whewww...i agree...actually Skin ish a retard.From how he reacted to Kanda is lame...Kanda also thought of that.
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
xDDDDDD

2192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / namimori district
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
it will be nice if it has a pairing! Allen X lenalee! woot!
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
i was kind of thinking like in the end most of the noahs die and the only one that survivde was tyki and the exorcist that do survive are allen lavi leenalee kanda cross and all the other generals
i hope tyki dies!!!
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

cutemilkshake wrote:


stephenlahiff wrote:

im expecting the innocence to form into some kind of super innocence that allen will use to defeat the earl
also im expecting some kind of super akuma like level 10 or something
i also want the generals to fight some of the noah
i dont care who dies really as long as they die in some awesome way protecting the world or whatever


lol....nice answer...But for me....the bad guys must live!!!



wow...lv10??!! O.O haha then the earl must be super powerful or else he cant control the lv 10 akuma.
But i agree with u...i want to see more action by the generals..it's such a waste..they should have more screen time =x
Member
6702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in the US
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
allen allen
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm at some place...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Waaaa..I hope D. Gray-Man doesn't end so soon
the anime is so gd
i agree with most ppl here, allen and leenalee should end up together
5085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Neatherlands!...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

DyMenTeD wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:


cutemilkshake wrote:


slayerj wrote:

Actually I'm hoping that Tyki and most of the exocists don't die, of course maybe a few annoying characters haha.

What I think might happen is that the millenium earl and Allen are gonna go all out and that they both get mortally wounded >> then earl dies first, Allen slowly.

I think probably something will happen to the innocence...



I wish Tyki dun die(cos i LUV him!).
Then ending i think is that maybe the Noah realeas their mistake and work with the excorsist and kill Eral...thats wads i think lar


yeah, except skin bolic


Skim alive also lor....no choice


for some reason, I think hes a bit messed up in the head


Skins lyk a retard...when he talk to Kanda i was thinking is he a damwit or wad


lol i know everything he said was repeated the only time he didnt is when he was explaining
how his powers worked and i bet he sat in front of the mirror for many hours practicing




yeah probably.. saying to himself.. wtf im so handsome.. check out these muscles

5085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Neatherlands!...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
i think road will fall for allen..

btw allen is a big wussie -_-
he would do better playing a girls role
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.