Post Reply Boy's dormitory
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in myself
Offline
Posted 4/11/08 , edited 4/12/08
Here is boy's dormitory u can introduce ur self in here.
But only for boys

Example:
Name:
Magic tools:
Magical pets:

And u give it the reason why u choose that tool and that pets
So everybody will know ur reason

This is ur room
Posted 4/12/08
i just came to see how it looks like...but that looks ....scary....
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in myself
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

anime2themax wrote:

i just came to see how it looks like...but that looks ....scary....


Sorry to all boys....><
cause i can't finf the good one....
maybe if u have a picture of ur dormitory just post it....
Sorry.....
Posted 4/12/08
i'll try to find one...if thats okay with u...
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in myself
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

anime2themax wrote:

i'll try to find one...if thats okay with u...


thanks to u.... u really help me....^_^
Posted 4/12/08

seime wrote:


anime2themax wrote:

i'll try to find one...if thats okay with u...


thanks to u.... u really help me....^_^


sure! dont worry about it...although...im having trouble finding some pics...
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
its hard to find new room for our dormitory!
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
maybe i will just take this room!

my name : Jeneru Kein (Genesis)
magic tools : flame gaunlet
magical pet : Ifrit and Phoenix

I'm actually a Good vampire with the power of fire... i can manipulate and control all kinds of flame
you can call me the God of Flame world! hehehe ^_^ for short GENESIS
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
well.... i change my magical tool into a Flaming SCYTHE
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08


This is me and my weapon the difference in my uniform is..the color is covered in blood red and orange while my scythe is only radiating with red aura
Posted 4/13/08

claymorez wrote:



This is me and my weapon the difference in my uniform is..the color is covered in blood red and orange while my scythe is only radiating with red aura


*shudders*O.O thats a total opposite from what mine is....
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

anime2themax wrote:


claymorez wrote:



This is me and my weapon the difference in my uniform is..the color is covered in blood red and orange while my scythe is only radiating with red aura


*shudders*O.O thats a total opposite from what mine is....


oohhh..is that soo....but this is really cool...i'm still a good guy! i just like a good costume and weapon!
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

anime2themax wrote:


seime wrote:


anime2themax wrote:

i'll try to find one...if thats okay with u...


thanks to u.... u really help me....^_^


sure! dont worry about it...although...im having trouble finding some pics...


sorry ppl!!! i tried to help but i couldnt find a decent pic of a dormitory!!

You must be logged in to post.