First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Gameplay Or Graphic
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sg
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
bioshock and cod4 are good examples of whats perfect games are.
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
well if you have a game with good graphics and the gameplay sucks then the whole game sucks awesome graphics or not so ill go with gameplay
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere there
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Gameplay... graphics would be pretty useless if the game is very boring, no storyline, no sense, and very crappy... waste of funds.
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At Peace
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
gameplay cause it keeps u hooked and without it u get bored like when the first PS1 games came out bad graphics but still good
like FF, crash, spyro and more
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Will not distribute
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Many games can no longer be called amazing, good, or decent, without providing eye-candy visual effects and details and enjoyable playability, with today's gamers' ignorant expectations. However, a small few has broken this insane boundary; bad graphics, but enough to tell the difference from one thing to another, and amazing game play. These few has, or has not yet, shown the world their greatness. These certain games are worth mentioning; Starcraft:BroodWars, Touhou, Capcom vs SNK, and more.

Do you know a game that people consider incredible and has hardcore graphics but seriously lacks in gameplay? I didn't think so.

I am sure you realize my opinion.
10825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
totally game play....look at Metal Gear Solid 1 for example.....not great graphics....but lovely gameplay
7068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
game play

fuck graphics
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Warren, NJ
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09
Gameplay, I don't care too much about story or graphics. With that said I love RPGs and I always look for diverse and interesting combat systems. In my opinion an excellent battle system, can make a game with bad graphics and a cliche story very fun. I already know what to expect from the story and I'm not expecting anything grandeur, since most repeat/rehash A LOT from other games, battle systems makes the most sense.
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
I'm all about the storyline, but I find that when the graphics suck I have a harder time getting into it, since it's like I can't take it very seriously. 2-d sprites aren't enough, but the graphics on FFVII-IX are fine, I'm not saying it has to be PS3 and 360 quality graphics, I just don't want one inch sprites, you know?
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
Graphics is a big deal for me and so is Game play and the story. If something is lacking, it ruins the others.
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09
For me it has to b sorta equal as far as gameplay and graphics, but I more so only like games if the gameplay is very fun and the overall game itself is fun and entertaining and has high replay value........so i would say 80% gameplay and the other 20% for all the other aspects of the game.
Posted 5/6/09
definetly gameplay
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CDO Misamis Orien...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
Its gameplay... the graphics is just a plus...
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
Gameplay is the main componet of a game, but that doesn't mean that Graphics aren't something that you should throw aside.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

hom3r wrote:

bioshock and cod4 are good examples of whats perfect games are.


Let's change "cod4" in crysis or mass effect, and I agree
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.