First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Would you face your biggest fear for $100 million?
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

whatsome wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

if you guys hate this thread so much, then find it's duplicate..

for now i think it's valid...
It might be better under the fear thread (link to come later)
hmmm can't find it... oh well

But i would face my fear for 100mil... hell yeah i would...

but i'm NOT eating anything that's gonna make me sick so that i spend all the money on medical bills.


Is this link valid?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=542&pg=0


Thanks whatsome, i couldn't find that for some reason... i probably just over looked it...
*smiles*
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
This thread is different than just "What's you're greatest fear?" So it can stay open for now.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
^ it may be different but its sort of a combined of "What's you're greatest fear" and "What would you do with 1million dollars" <---cant recall the name but u understand what i mean.. If u don't pretend that u know
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
hell yea
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / DAYG0
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

Do0mAid wrote:

This thread is different than just "What's you're greatest fear?" So it can stay open for now.



hey doomaid!
also. wanna lock my DUI CASES forum???
hah go ahead and i don't even five a sh*t.

Posted 10/15/07

mel_09 wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:

This thread is different than just "What's you're greatest fear?" So it can stay open for now.



hey doomaid!
also. wanna lock my DUI CASES forum???
hah go ahead and i don't even five a sh*t.



dont fuck with her. just leave her alone.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
^^.... Getting mad over because ur OWN thread getting locked? Why not use the forum search and double check if the thread has been made or not before creating one.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
is this the lets get all the 12 year olds in the forums and make stupid thread night?



if i would face my biggest fear it would be to kick a baby and for that much SURE!!!!!!
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
umm my fear is death so hell no =.=
4530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
My biggest fear is getting my laptop taken away...

WOO I would totally face MY fear for a 100 million dollars!
Posted 10/15/07

sypris wrote:

is this the lets get all the 12 year olds in the forums and make stupid thread night?

if i would face my biggest fear it would be to kick a baby and for that much SURE!!!!!!





I would face my fear of handling a baby with my own arms. I fear handling a baby because they are so fragile & tender. One false move, I might squeeze something.
The same thing goes with the elderly. They're also fragile.
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
"i don't even five a sh*t" lol.
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Frelia Castle, Ma...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
Hellz no.
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

whatsome wrote:

I would face my fear of handling a baby with my own arms. I fear handling a baby because they are so fragile & tender. One false move, I might squeeze something.
The same thing goes with the elderly. They're also fragile.


I guess I can add the above to my fear list (shit and styrofoam). That and I somehow have this feeling I may forget to feed my child because I'd forget that I have one, and it's starving or dying before I realize it's there. Not like I have one now or anything, or that I'm bad with kids or anything.
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Zealand ;)
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
Easy since my fear is bees. I mean being completely covered in a suit of bees for 100 Mil...that'd be easy but still freak me out...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.